The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

full metal alchemist ((rp))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 1:48

"So you do hate me. Just, why didn't you kill me right off the bat? Or just tell me all of this earlier?" I asked leaning on one of the walls. "I can't help that I look like him, like you." I said and took a deep breath. "Look, just let me out- please."
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job : looking for one
Credits : 25299
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 1:52

i got up and smashed the wall." i didnt because i promised. and you also represent everything i loved and cared for. your the reason i hate your father and and want him dead. yeat your also the reason i gave everyone a chance. but your mom...i mean my daughters mom. was other-worlder. your dad killed her."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 1:55

"He didn't mean to!" I yelled at him and slammed my fist on the wall. "I'm sorry that I remind of all those things! But do you think I can help it? Do you tihnk I want to make you remember things you don't want to remmeber!" I continued and frowned at the wall.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:04

"he did it in front of my eyes!! she thought it was me...."i started to cry." she asked me why i killed her....why i killed her and our daughter!!" i ripped the wall down with my hand. and looked her in the face."he killed her. and my daughter....ill kill him. with no remorse."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:07

"You'd kill the last thing I have left?" I asked, my voice a whisper. I lost the energy to yell at him anymore. I just bit my lip and turned around. I officially hated today.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:09

i looked at her."i thought you had katie." my voice was cold."or did you forget her?"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:13

"Of course I didn't forget about her." I shot back, my eyes narrowed and my voice expressionless. "I meant of my real family. You'd kill him out of just pure hatred. I'm sorry that you lost your family, but I've lost mine as well and you don't see me going on a killing spree about it!"
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:15

i looked at her."really. how about the people you killed just last week? in the vilage on your way to were i originally cough you?" i looked at her eye to eye."i knew about it. and i knew abut the other villages."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:18

"Enough!" I yelled and thre my hand sup. "I'm done with this! And I'm done with you. You're nothing like my father and I'm glad. I'm glad I haven't seen him since I was a little girl. But I sure as hell wish I never met you."
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:19

i looked at her."what. cant take the fact that your like him? or like me?"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:20

"I am nothing like you!" I screamed at him and took a step back.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:23

i looked at her."thats what you think. but your just as short tempered. you hate my guts just as much as i hate your dads. and your even into the same girl. which buy the way is a pain in its self!! go fined a guy that is just like her why dont cha. oh and you have the same big mouth as me!!"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:25

I shook my head and took another step back. "I don't believe you. I'm nothing like you!" I said quieter and looked at him levely. "I am, and never will look, act, or be anything like you."
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:28

i looked at her."your so closed up you cant even see it." i looked at her."your more like me and your old man than you think. why else would you hate this world? or better yet...hate me so easily."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:30

That struck me. I knew I hated him right off the bat, but that was for the kidnapping, and the drugging- but it was coming to me now. "Oh my God." I whispered and covered my mouth.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:31

i looked at her."it finally sink in?"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:32

I was completely speechless. All I could do was nod and try not to do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:34

i smiled."good to know. now what have we learned today?"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:36

"I'm like you in a lot of creepy scary ways." I said and looked at my feet. Did I just seriously hear those words come ot of my mouth?
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:41

i smiled."good. now about the red head." i looked at her."even if i give her up. it wont be to you. no afence. and i do have another red head in my sights..."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:43

"Who else could yo possibly like already? You've only known Katie a bit and you were obsessed with her." I said and shook my head a bit,
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:50

"someone that let you all escape." i looked up at the sky." but like i said. as a dad you need to date someone other than a girl. but thats just me....as a dad....thay can trap you alive under ground."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:53

"I will ok? Eventually- sheesh!" I said and rolled my eyes a tiny bit. This was my dad, and I hated him. Lovely...
((gtg, I'll be on later today))
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 2:55

i smiled. this was my daughter. who hated me. and yet i found im begining to, oh god...i a dad again....and its a girl...that hates me. lovely...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 7:42

I just sighed and got up." Well I guess I can leave right? Since you don't like me anymore." I said to him." And June guess you can stay her with you dad and date a Guy." I said as I walked off kinda mad and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

full metal alchemist ((rp))
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next