The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boarding School for the Mythical

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45823
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Boarding School for the Mythical  Left_bar_bleue21/21Boarding School for the Mythical  Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Boarding School for the Mythical  Empty
PostSubject: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptySat 1 Feb - 15:59

Tabitha:

I let out a soft sigh then nodded. “Okay. But I do not know where to find him…” I said.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48060
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Boarding School for the Mythical  Left_bar_bleue21/21Boarding School for the Mythical  Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptySat 1 Feb - 16:16

"I know where he is. It's not a big place, and the only place to stay keeps track of all its visitors. I was told when you both showed up." I said, taking her hand with me as I started to lead her towards where I guessed he would be.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptySun 2 Feb - 4:03

Tabitha:

I squeezed his hand gently and followed along behind him silently.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptySun 2 Feb - 4:07

Sphinx:

I found the place and I didn't bother knocking, just opened the door and walked right in. I closed it behind Tabitha then went to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptySun 2 Feb - 4:21

Velaric:

My eyes slid open groggily. “Sphinx?” I asked in a sleepy young sounding voice.

Tabitha:

I hovered by the door nervously.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptySun 2 Feb - 4:24

"Get up or I'm kicking you out of bed and dropping ice down your back. Or maybe warm water...I dunno. Haven't decided. Just wake up, I need to talk to you." I said, an amused look coming to my face.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptySun 2 Feb - 4:34

Velaric:

I could see him perfectly in the dark, but I still squinted. “Why the threats?” I asked, perfectly awake now. I sat up in the bed and ran a hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptySun 2 Feb - 4:36

"To get you awake." I sat on the floor and looked at my hands, "I can't open portals anymore. I tried. It didn't work. Nothing happened."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptySun 2 Feb - 4:40

Velaric:

I looked him over. “I have a car.” I said calmly, as if nothing was wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptySun 2 Feb - 4:43

Sphinx:

"Don't play dumb and innocent Vel..." I held up a hand, and watched it tremble slightly, knowing he could see the motions too.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptySun 2 Feb - 4:50

Velaric:

I got up and moved over to him, holding his hand still in both of mine. “We’ll figure something out.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptySun 2 Feb - 4:53

"What am I to do Vel? I don't feel old...unless your supposed to feel tired all the time when your old. But...I never actually expected for any of this." I said softly, my eyes unfocused on anything.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptyMon 3 Feb - 0:07

Velaric:

“I don’t know.” I said honestly. “All I can say is get used to it unless or until we can find a solution. You’re used to change. You’ve watched the world change around you as old as you are. Now you’re the one who’s changing. It’ll be okay.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptyMon 3 Feb - 3:41

"I suppose...I am glad I came to talk to you then. Go back to sleep Vel, I'm sure we will have more to talk about in the night." I said as I slowly got to my feet.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptyMon 3 Feb - 4:02

Velaric:

I sat back down on the bed. “I told her to wait for me.” I said softly. “We were supposed to go to you together.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptyMon 3 Feb - 4:05

"Well, you know how she is. And its switched now, its the other side of her personality now. The one who is terrified of you. So play nice when your seeing her again. I do love her Vel, and I would like it if all three of you could get along." I told him before making shooing gestures towards him and winking, "Do I need to tuck you in?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptyMon 3 Feb - 4:17

Velaric:

I made a face when he said she had switched. I flopped back onto the bed. “I’m good thanks.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptyMon 3 Feb - 4:35

"When you wake up, we should talk about getting you a girl." I remarked innocently as I went to the door. "And thanks again." With that I went out to Tabitha and held out my hand while my other hand grasped the doorknob.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptyMon 3 Feb - 20:48

Velaric:

“I don’t need a girl.” I muttered turning my face into the pillow.

Tabitha:

I was pacing in front of the door while fidgeting with my hands. I was uncomfortable with almost everything about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptyMon 3 Feb - 21:37

Sphinx:

I paused watching her for a moment then shaking my head. I tore off the bottom of my shirt and walked over to her. "Wear this." I told her as I wrapped it around her eyes. "Trust me on this one please. I'm taking you someplace you are going to enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptyTue 4 Feb - 0:06

Tabitha:

“Okay…” I said doubtfully, placing my hands over my eyes to touch the blindfold.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptyTue 4 Feb - 1:10

I took her hands in mine and started to lead her out of Verlaric's temporary place and then away towards the spot I had in mind for her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptyFri 7 Feb - 20:28

Tabitha:

I followed blindly tripping over my own feet a little as I did so. I wandered where he was taking me and why I had to have my eyes covered.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptySat 8 Feb - 2:30

I led her for a few minutes before taking her to a special spot I had found a few days while being here. I had her sit down before I pulled off her blindfold. We were in a clearing, the tree's tight and impassible all around us, except for a small opening behind me, but all around us were beautiful flowers, and tall grass. "What do you think?" I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  EmptyMon 10 Feb - 1:34

Tabitha:

I took in a deep breath of awe. It was stunning. For several minutes I was speechless. This was the environment I was most at home with. Nature was a part of my soul. The fresh air, the way the grass felt against my skin, it all calmed me. “I think it’s wonderful.” I said softly, so as not to disturb the sounds of nature. Living in an apartment in the city, I had forgotten how much I needed this, how much my heart ached for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boarding School for the Mythical    Boarding School for the Mythical  Empty

Back to top Go down

Boarding School for the Mythical
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next