The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Land (Always open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 13:08

Great))
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 13:30

Abby:

My feet pounding on the ground was loud in my ears but the sound coming from the crowd of zombies behind me out matched it. “Run! Run!” I heard Davy shouting standing in the middle of the deserted street, it was only deserted because he had me run through the city making as much noise as I could to gather the zombies. I crossed the yellow line painted on the ground and reached Davy. Seconds later an explosion loud enough to make me go slightly deaf went off blowing the zombies to bits and knocking us to the ground. I rolled to my stomach and quickly got to my feet. “Did it get them all?” I asked as Davy pulled out his gun and shot a few times.
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 13:34

Gabi

I slammed on the brakes of the sports car me and my sister had taken when we saw the explosion. "What was that?" She asked holding her hand gun tight in her little hands. "I don't know, but lets go figure out." I said and slammed my foot on the petal making us shoot forward into the city.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 13:48

Abby:

Davy helped me to my feet and handed me a bottle of water. “I honestly didn’t know you could run that fast.” He said with a sheepish grin. I squirted water at him and headed for our truck carefully stepping over the zombie gore. “How would you feel if I had been eaten and you were all alone?” I asked the little twerp. “Relived.” He joked while following me.
Back to top Go down
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male
Number of posts : 5347
Adopted Family: : dryads of the moonwood
Job : druid of the Order of the Moon, successor of DeathsAngel*Alex*(wulf)
Credits : 30432
Registration date : 2011-02-15

Character sheet
RPG Name: Reon of the wolves
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 13:49

((can I join?))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 13:52

((Sure you can.))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 13:52

Gabi

"Truck and people on our left!" My sister said. "Stop kinding." I said driving faster. She always pretended to see people. I was shocked when she grabbed the wheel and turned it to the left. I shrieked when we almost ran into a building.I moved her hands and turned right so we didn't hit anything. To bad the truck was there. My sister screamed and I slammed on the brakes a second before hitting the truck.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 13:56

Davy:

Abby openly stared at the car, her mouth gaping. We had always tried to set off detonators in places like this in hopes that some one would hear but I never thought it would work. I pushed Abby lightly so she toppled to the side and cautiously moved toward the car, my gun in hand.
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 14:00

Gabi

"Stay in the car Jasmine." I said as I looked at the guy walking towards us. I grabbed my gun and put it under my skirt. Then I threw open my door. I smiled and leaned against it. "You know the polite thing to do is say hi, not point a gun." I said
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 14:03

Davy:

I lowered my gun a little but watched the girl carefully. Abby came up behind me. “Hi,” She said smiling like this girl was some kind of saint.
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 14:08

Gabi

I smiled and waved. "Hey there." I looked at my sister when I heard her door open. "Hi!"She said
Back to top Go down
.Asylum.
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
.Asylum.

Male
Number of posts : 23712
Job : Asylum
Credits : 49195
Registration date : 2011-02-22

Character sheet
RPG Name: Dark King
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 14:18

i focused in on the ones in the road.... these seemed different though.... was that a gun? I slowed my bike to a crawl as I approached
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 14:20

Gabi-

I looked at the bike that was coming our way. Then looked at my sister. "More people!" She said jumping. I put my hand on my gun.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 14:30

Davy:

Abby went back to openly staring at the person coming toward us. I leaned against the car. Maybe this was some kind of set up, I gripped my gun tighter as I watched
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 14:45

Gabi- I got back in the car and pulled Jasmine in. "What?" She asked. "Don't you think this is weird? Us meet all these people now?" I asked looked out our wind shield. She nodded a little. "Your right."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 14:50

Davy:

My attention was drawn back to the girls and I stepped to the side slightly so they couldn’t drive away quickly with out hitting me.
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 14:51

Jasmine

"Gabi. He blocking our way." I said as I watched the boy. Then looked at her. Her eyes were narrowed at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 14:57

Abby:

I looked at Davy curiously, what was he doing? I realized both girls were back inside the car, where they going to leave? I then noticed what Davy was doing, he wasn’t even looking at them though.
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 14:59

Gabi- I hit the steeling wheel and got out. "Do you mind moving?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 15:05

Davy:

My eyes narrowed. “Are you leaving? Seriously? I haven’t seen another human since I met her,” I pointed to Abby. “I don’t think I am going to let you two to go whether you like it or not.” I said stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 15:08

Gabi-

"Your not going to let us leave? Really because I'm in a sports car and I can easly run you just like a damn zombie." I said crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 15:15

ugh we started, where cna i come in)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male
Number of posts : 5347
Adopted Family: : dryads of the moonwood
Job : druid of the Order of the Moon, successor of DeathsAngel*Alex*(wulf)
Credits : 30432
Registration date : 2011-02-15

Character sheet
RPG Name: Reon of the wolves
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 15:16

Full Name: Wolf (doesn’t know his last name, he’s an orphan)
City: Salem, VA
Other: his name is wolf because of his love of the animal. He has a wolf tattoo on his shoulder and a bracelet and necklace of made out of wolf teeth
Looks:
Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 Anime-10

doesnt like guns so he carries these
Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 Custom10
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 15:17

We don't know each other yet me adn my sis just drove into the city ))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 15:19

ok...)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Land (Always open)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next