The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Land (Always open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 21:35

((Gang up on him! -smiles innocently-))
Back to top Go down
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male
Number of posts : 5347
Adopted Family: : dryads of the moonwood
Job : druid of the Order of the Moon, successor of DeathsAngel*Alex*(wulf)
Credits : 30432
Registration date : 2011-02-15

Character sheet
RPG Name: Reon of the wolves
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 21:37

((ye shall never catch me))
i sat down and absently looked over my stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 21:38

((He laid down the challenge! Now you have to do it XD))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 21:39

XD))

I grinning at Jas and she kept laughing. She know what that smile ment. She leaned over me and started to untie my arms. When they were undone I untied her legs. Then we both got up, rope in hand and tip toed to hhim....
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 21:42

((girls are evil -_-))
I was going through one of my packs checking to make sure i had everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 21:47

((I'm a guy, I just enjoy helping people mess with others XD))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 21:57

Yepper))

I tackled him to the ground and Jas started to tie his feet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 7:42

((girls are still evil))
"now this doesnt seem very fair" i said starting to rise to my hands and knees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 12:49

((Heh, this is just becoming really entertaining for me.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 12:51

((I may have to agree with you there, girls are a bit evil XD beware))

Davy:

“You’re lucky then. It’s hard to kill some one you love, even if they are a zombie.” I said, looking at the floor.

Abby:

I leaned over her again when she stirred. “Please wake up.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 12:53

Alex:

I kept my eyes closed as I reached over and touched my shoulder, sending yet another shock of pain through me. This one caused me to flinch, and any pretences of being asleep were gone from me.

((Kayla! -glomps- You could never seem evil to me =P But now I think I just doomed myself O.o))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 13:08

((*Laughs* Oh? I don‘t seem evil? *smiles wickedly*))

Abby:

I bit my lip and watched her. What if she had been bitten...? I backed up slowly to sit on the edge of the truck as I watched her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 13:17

((O.O Crud.))

Alex:

I let out a slow breath, much like a sigh. I was still worried about who was around me, so I kept my eyes closed, but I bit my lip.
Back to top Go down
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 13:18

((I think you just dug yourself into a hole Razz))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 13:23

((Yeah....the worst part is that I have known Kayla for a long time XD))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 13:29

((Yeah and he thought I was sweet and harmless the whole time XP))

Abby:

I had seen people change before, it didn’t look quite like this, but similar. I wished Davy would hurry and get back, he would know even though he was younger than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 13:35

((Oh no, that was only the first week. After that I have had no illusions about you being sweet and harmless XD))

Alex:

I don't know if I was asleep or awake at this point. All I knew is that I didn't want to open my eyes in case these people weren't friendly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 17:34

((Hey! I can be sweet...ish ...... some times.))

Abby:

I tapped my nails against the truck, a gun sitting across my lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 17:39

Alex:

I shifted awkwardly, wanting something to happen. I wasn't sure how long I could sit still like this for...

((I know, I have seen you be sweet. I have seen you in a lot of emotions. =) And hurry up and get Davy back here! Its what I have been waiting for XD))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 18:35

((Impatient are we?))

Abby:

Davy finally got back but before he climbed in to the truck I grabbed his arm. “What if she has been bitten?” I asked only loud enough for him to hear. He looked at her cautiously as he got into the back of the truck and leaned over her. “Her blood was bright red, it has dried now so I can’t tell. She’d be lucky if she got away from them with just a bite though, that is unlikely.” He said lifting up her arm checking for marks that the hit didn’t cause.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 19:42

Alex:

My grey-green eyes shot open when my arm was picked up and I faintly heard the nice voice from before. I looked at the girl first then my eyes stopped on the boys, who had my arm in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 19:54

Davy:

I watched her for a moment. “Nope, not a zombie.” I told Abby as I let go of the girl. I sighed. “Will you let me bandage your wounds? Really sorry about hitting you and all...” I said rubbing the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 19:59

Alex:

I looked at my wound and before looking back at him and nodding. I wasn't sure if I would have to take off my shirt...it was my shoulder that was injured, so it might be possible to do it. A small amount of warmth spread across my cheeks as I watched him. He looked my age, maybe a few months older.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 23:55

Davy:

I nodded and took out my knife cutting her sleeve away. I cleaned the blood away and put a bandage on it then moved to the spot on her head. “Are you dizzy at all?” I asked her, dabbing the wound with gauze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 0:05

Alex:

The warmth crept up my cheeks a bit more and I shook my head. I removed the length of long sleeve that was no longer attached to my shirt. I liked long sleeves, because they were warmer and they helped me forget the scars on my wrists. Lets just say that the last humans I had met...had been unkind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Land (Always open)
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next