The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Land (Always open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male
Number of posts : 5347
Adopted Family: : dryads of the moonwood
Job : druid of the Order of the Moon, successor of DeathsAngel*Alex*(wulf)
Credits : 30432
Registration date : 2011-02-15

Character sheet
RPG Name: Reon of the wolves
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 21:21

"willing who said anything about willing" i said rubbing my wrists "I was giving you two a chance to run" I said nonchelontly
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 21:24

"Me? Run from you? Ha!" I said. "I only ran the first time to humor you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 21:25

"you hadnt bitten my ear yet" i said flatly and stood up
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 21:26

I laughed. "What are you going to do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 21:28

I pulled a dagger out of my belt and played with it a bit, tossing between my hands "not wuite sure yet"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 21:30

I stopped laughing and backed away from him. My eyes never left the dagger. I could hear my sister steps as she backed away.
Back to top Go down
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 21:38

"maybe I'll just improvise" i said and took a step toward gabi
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 21:40

I took another step back and tripped on something. I yelped and fell on my back.
Back to top Go down
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 21:46

I laughed and ginned evily. "watch your step, there's a lot of clutter" i said and flipped the dagger so I was holding the blade between my finger tips
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 21:47

Jas

"Rhyn stop your scarying her!" I said looking at my sister shake.
Back to top Go down
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 21:54

i looked over my shoulder "thats the point" i said and through the dagger to stick in the floor about 6 inches from gabi's head
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 21:56

Gabi

I looked at the dragger then at Rhyn. "Don't! DOn't!" I thought but I could feel the tears start to fill my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 22:01

i kelt down beside her, grabbed my dagger then helped her to her feet. I kissed her on the cheek and started to walk away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 22:23

Alex:

I bit my lip in frustration and sat up a bit. I needed something to write with...and I didn't have anything with me. I looked around looking for landmarks. I brightened when I realized my stuff was close by. I hopped out of the truck but immediately fell to the ground. I let out a gasp of pain holding my shoulder. Apparently I wasn't well enough to do this alone...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 22:53

Davy:

I got out of the truck with a sigh and helped her to her feet. “Look if you don't want to stay with us, I get it. I was the one who hit you after all, so I understand if you don't want to stick around. But you are hurt and I am reluctant to let you leave when it is unlikely that you could protect yourself in your condition.” I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 22:54

Alex:

I shook my head, and taking his hand I pulled him along. I hopped he understood that I wanted him to come with me. As he was right, I couldn't defend myself, and I doubted I could walk for more than a few steps with out passing out.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 23:13

Davy:

I studied her for a moment suddenly suspicious. I had gathered that she either couldn't speak or wouldn't. “I'll be back in a moment.” I said looking back at Abby who had been watching us. I held my hand out and she handed me my shot gun. I looked back at the girl and nodded. If this was some kind of trap I wouldn't hesitate to shoot another human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 23:58

Alex:

I kept my hand in his as I led him. Eventually it became to painful to walk on my own, so I looked at him appologetically before leaning on him. We reached the end of the block and I looked around taking my bearings. I saw the partially open door and I headed us towards it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Apr - 0:09

Davy:

“You can put you arm around my shoulders if you need to.” I told her trying to help her walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Apr - 0:12

Alex:

I did as he said, glad that my injured side was already away from him. when we reached the door I let go of him and crawled in through the gap. The door was lodged into some debris so I couldn't move it more than I had. Crawling hurt, but it was a managable pain. I brushed back a strand of hair and started gathering up my stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Apr - 0:17

Davy:

I waited hesitantly outside the door for her. I didn't like being out here like this with only my gun, no bombs or my truck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Apr - 0:19

Alex:

Once I had gathered up what I would need I crawled back through the opening. I wrote on the white board I had now with me. "Thank you...for helping me."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Apr - 0:25

Davy:

I sighed reading it. “So you can't talk? What happened to you?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Apr - 0:28

Alex:

I shrugged and wrote. "Its not that I can't talk...I am just not sure how." I bit my lip looking at him nervously. "Thanks again for helping me, you can go back to the others now."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Apr - 0:44

Davy:

I raised an eyebrow at her. “You are kidding right? You think I am going to leave you by yourself when you already look like you are about to pass out?” I said. “Sorry, I am the one who nearly killed you, now I am going to be the one who makes sure you don;t get killed by any thing else.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Land (Always open)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next