The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) Empty
PostSubject: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyTue 6 Nov - 0:39

You have always lived on the ocean. You know the coast like the back of your hand, and the sea itself like your face in the mirror. And to you, the beach and it's salty waters are the safest place on earth.
That is, until the storm.
Hurricane Irine churned up creatures from the ocean floor that were spotted by sailers trying to find their way to the coast. Creatures with human looks, but covered in scales, fins, webbed hands and feet, and enticing voices.
After the storm, sailors that had radioed of the people in the churning waters were found dead, covered in claw and teeth marks, and their lips covered with stiff salt that glistened different colors, like a bubble almost. Besides being dead, the sailors were found almost completely drained of blood.
Now everything is in an uproar. Beaches are closed off, tourists are being evacuated out, and no boats are allowed to enter or leave harbor. You must be in your house by the time night falls, and all doors and windows must be closed and locked.
You of course just think its all just a load of crap. Mutant mermaids that are suddenly attacking sailors? So fake its not even funny.
Just to prove its wrong, you decide to spend the night(secretly) on the beach. But while your there, another small storm springs up, and the next morning, you wake up to find someone lying on the beach. Someone with seaweed, sea shells and pearls in her hair, scales on her body, webbed hands, and obviously injured.
What do you do know? The trip that was supposed to just prove that everything wasn't real just went way down the drain. So do you choose to help heal the girl? Or give her up to the police?
Or will you fall in love?
This was so not the way summer vacation was supposed to go.

Bio(must be male)
Name:
Personaity:
Other:

MyBio:
Name: Salt
Looks:

And her eyes:

Personaity: Super sweet, loves to sing(duh, she has the voice of a siren...), a bit narcissistic, witty, sometimes has temper, but is usually laid back. Well, that is, unless she needs to feed and you get on her bad side. Both often happen(who else killed those sailors?)
Other: Her salt when she kisses is like a bubble: multihued.  

Ready, set..... ROLEPLAY!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyTue 6 Nov - 0:40

((ah darn, pictures aren't working... I'll come fix that later))
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male
Number of posts : 33094
Job : student, professional procrastinator
Credits : 58254
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name: Blade
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyWed 7 Nov - 8:55

((I'll join if no one else wants to. Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) Pictur10 use this icon on posting box to host images))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyWed 7 Nov - 9:40

((Sure, if you would like to ^^ my problem with the pictures is that most of my to time I spend on my iPod, and it crashes whenever I try to add a picture. I just have to wait till I can get onto an actual computer before I can add a picture))
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyWed 7 Nov - 11:39

((quick question, what are you basing this on?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyWed 7 Nov - 12:35

((Its actually a story I came up with and have been writing for a while))
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyWed 7 Nov - 12:40

((Okay))

Name: Alex Andrews
Looks:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) Nickau10
Personality: Kind, cheerful with a cool head but violent when angry
Other: taught self defense by his father
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyWed 7 Nov - 14:17

I was tumbling through the waves, the unforgiving ocean tossing me in and out of the water, as helpless as any other creature in the sea. Only, I was not in a place of safety like the creatures I shared the ocean with. In that past storm, I had been brought closer to shore than ever before, so I had fed much closerto humans than I should have. Then earlier, just as I was about to attack, this new storm came about, an I was stuck in open water.
I was bein tossed closer to the beach, and there was nothing I could do about it. I was dangerous close to the reef as it was. A sudden enormous wave scooped me up, and when it came crashig down, my head collided with something hard.
My body went limp as everything began to fade to black.

((I just went ahead and started at the second storm))
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyWed 7 Nov - 16:23

i grunted in my sleep as something hit the shore next to me. Early the next morning i woke and turned to my right, smiling as i was the empty beach but then froze when i turned to my right, my blood turning cold.
A creature in the form of a young woman with scales lay next to me, apparently asleep. i sat up quickly and back away, finally getting a better look at the woman. She was... beautiful for a lack of a better word though it didn't do her justice. Even though he had seaweed in her hair and scales she was still the most beautiful thing I'd seen in my life. I hesitantly knelt next to her and saw the blood on the beach, i froze before quickly turning her over, revealing a gash to her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyWed 7 Nov - 16:40

When I finally came to, it was out of pain of being touched. My unnaturally blue eyes flew open, and it took a moment for my sight to adjust being out of the water. I was... On the beach. Out of the water. With a human.
My eyes widened at the sight of him, and I recoiled back, my fingers digging into the sand. I moved to open my mouth to sing, to hypnotize this human, but I found my throat parched, and was struck by a sudden loss of energy.
I fell back to the ground, breathing heavily, eyes still set on the human. I was too weak to do anything, and i croaked out, "Help... Me."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyWed 7 Nov - 16:46

I hesitated, unsure of this woman but my more primal need to protect her took over. I took off my long trench coat and wrapped her body gently in it before lifting her, as smoothly and gently as i could, into my arms. "Stay with me." i said softly and began toward the town, thankful my home was near the shore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyWed 7 Nov - 23:26

I was in a state of only half-consciousness. I was aware of the human moving me, but couldn't actually make myself move or do more Han look around through half-lidded eyes.
This was a bad idea, bein seen by a human an then asking him for help. Had my voice been able, I would have sung right then an there and ended all of this. But... This wound. Being on dry ground, I healed as slow as any other human. Even now, I could feel my scales shedding away to dry skin as we got further and further from the shore. Such was the nature of a creature such as I: in the water, I was the highly adaptive predator. On land, I might as well be human for how weak and feeble I was.
I gave a gentle cough, my lungs still getting accostomed to air and not the familiar salt water.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyThu 8 Nov - 6:55

We quickly reached my home and I carried her to the spare room, setting her gently on the bed. I opened up my trenchcoat and grabbed the first aid kit from the bathroom. "Stay with me." I said and poured water into the wound and began to clean it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyThu 8 Nov - 10:15

I hissed in a breath as he poured water on the wound in my side. Still, I remained perfectly still for him as he worked on the injury. By now, I was almost completely devoid of scales, and the webbing between my fingers was already gone.
I turned my head to look at the human, completely focused in his work. I suddenly found myself unable to look away; his eyes were filled with concern, his mouth set into a thin line, his expression and rugged features extremely handsome and appealing.
Slowly, I reached out, gently touching the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyThu 8 Nov - 10:27

i looked up and met her eyes, slowly setting down the cloth, "I'm going to need to stitch this up." i said softly, unable to look away from her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyThu 8 Nov - 10:41

I felt like I was suddenly spellbound. Whenever I sang, sailers and boatmen moved to rapt attention with An enchanted look taking over their features. I had often wondered how it would be to have the same experience when someone else sang. Right now, I was sure his is what those sailers felt; this wild and calming moment when you are both afraid of what is coming, yet desire it above all else.
At his words, I slowly nodded, closing my eyes an turning away my head as I dropped my hand down. What was I doing, getting caught up in a human like that!
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyThu 8 Nov - 10:43

I quickly took out and sterilised the needle and thread in hot water before holding her wound closed, "This will hurt." i said softly and begun to stitch her up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyThu 8 Nov - 10:53

I squeezed my eyes shut, tightly gripping to the edge ofthe mattress as he finished. When I finally felt him tie off the thread, I gave a sigh of relief. Looking back to him, I gave a gentle smile, whispering, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyThu 8 Nov - 10:54

I smiled, "Don't thank me yet, i still need to get this dressed." i said softly and began to wrap a bandage tightly around the wound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyThu 8 Nov - 10:57

I absently ran my fingers over the blankets I laid on as he worked. After a few moment of silence, I spoke up quietly, "Why did you help me? Normally, a human would have wounded me further."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyThu 8 Nov - 11:04

I looked up at her, catching her eye as i tied her secured her bandages, "It is in my nature to help an injured being, human or not." i said and stood, "You look dehydrated, i'll get you something to drink and something to get your blood sugar up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyThu 8 Nov - 11:16

"You are a very odd human." I gave him another gentle smile, "I will be sure to stay here. But... Can I know your name?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyThu 8 Nov - 11:20

"Only if i know yours." i said, taking a seat on the bed, "My name is Alex Andrews."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyThu 8 Nov - 11:36

I nodded my head, relaying the name over in my head.
"My name is Salt. Just Salt."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) EmptyThu 8 Nov - 12:14

"Well it is Inc to meet you Salt." I said softly and stood, "I'll be back in a minute, stay in bed, I don't want to risk you opening that wound." I said and headed to the kitchen to get her something to drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next