The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male
Number of posts : 33094
Job : student, professional procrastinator
Credits : 58254
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name: Blade
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 3:55

I smiled, unsure of myself and how to proceed. "It... makes you look beautiful..." I said softly before realising what I said. "I mean that isn't to say you aren't already.... Not that I've noticed.... I mean I have but..." I stumbled rather pathetically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 4:17

I gave a small laugh, bringing a hand up and gently touching his lips, quieting him.
"Thank you." I gave a small giggle, my expression changing lightly as I looked up at him, suddenly overcome with a desire. Nothing as wild as when I lost control, but it made my heart pound, made me want to step closer to him, to get as close as possible...
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 4:36

I hesitantly rested my hands on her hips, looking her eyes as I felt the uncontrollable urge to kiss her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 4:52

I found my hands straying up to rest on his well-muscled chest, and without thinking, I stood on my toes, bring our faces closer. I paused for a moment, just losing myself in his eyes for a moment, my heart thumping in my chest.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 4:54

i leaned forward, closing the distance between us and lightly press my lips to hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 5:03

I forgot how to breathe for a moment. I was completely swept up in just the first gently brush of our lips. I brought a hand up, cupping his cheek as I found myself going past gentle as I pressed harder against his lips, opening my mouth slightly.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 5:14

i slid my hand from her hips to wrap around her waist, drawing her flush against me as i opened my mouth, slowly running my tongue bottom lip before slipping into her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 5:34

I was thoroughly enjoying myself. I felt both hot and cold at the same time, and I pressed up closing to Alex, tilting my head to get better mOvement from both of our tongues. Bringing both arms up, I wrapped them around his neck, still standin on tiptoes.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 5:45

i held her as tight as i could to me, feeling my heart pounding in my chest as i dueled her tongue, my mind going blank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 5:58

I felt like I was being swept away. I had never experienced something like this before; something so intense, yet fragile in an odd way. It was like I was being tossed helplessly in a storm, only, I enjoyed the tossing feeling. Just as I was about to bring my arms to grab Alex from the back, Kimberly suddenly walked around the corner, holding a shirt.
"Hey, I thought you would like this- eep!" I broke away from Alex, a bit surprised as I turned and looked at her bright red face. She backed away slowly, still looking flushed, "M-my bad... I'll be back in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 6:15

I blinked in surprise as I slowly regained my senses, "No it's alright... We still need some help with getting her underwear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 12:05

Though we were no longer lip-locked, I still had my arms around his neck. I didn't move from that position as I leaned back, looking from the girl back to Alex, "Underwear...?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 13:04

I blinked, "Vicky did give you something to wear under your jeans didn't she?" I asked, lifting my eyebrows. My arms were still wrapped around her waist, enjoying the coolness and heat coming from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 13:19

"Oh, you mean the things she gave me to wear that look like a women's swim suit?" Now I finally understood the odd look Vicky had given me when I asked her why she wore such things underneath her clothes when no one sees them anyways. Apparently it was a common thing for humans.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 14:01

I sighed, "Yes... those."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 14:08

By now the girl looked thoroughly confused. I ignored her for a moment as I looked back to him, "What? I've spent most of my time in the water, not hanging around underwear..."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 14:27

"Well you did drowned up in a seaside home." I said, carefully as a cover story "But bikinis aren't good, Kimberly, would you please help her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 14:34

"Sure... If you would just follow me, I'll take you to where you need to go." I reluctantly let go of Alex before moving to follow Kimberly.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 14:37

I sighed and sat down, What the hell happened back there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 14:50

"I, uh, am really sorry I walked in on you two." Kimberly said hesitantly as she handed me a pair of underwear. She seemed entirely uncomfortable with the situation, an I felt like I was missing something since I myself was just fine with her handing me underwear and 'bras.'
I gave her a smile, "Do not worry. Honestly, I'm not even sure how that came about.
"Aren't you two dating?"
I tilted my head, "Dating?"
Her eyes widened, "You mean your not?!"
"Is it that big of a deal?"
"Big deal? Hell yes... Alex is the biggest hottie in this town. I understand your gorgeous, darling, but how did you get the biggest catch to make out with you like that?"
"Biggest...Catch?" I was completely lost with her words, and she sighed, shaking her head.
"Your a natural blonde, aren't you?" I nodded as she laughed.
"Figures. C'mon, we've got everything you need, we can go back now."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 14:55

I waited patiently, thinking over that kiss in my head, each time more vivid than the last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 16:34

Kimberly and I walked back in silence, though we did pick up a few more pairs of shorts and shirts. I gave Alex a smile as we approached, though I suddenly felt a bit shy around him.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 16:49

I smiled warmly and stood, looking at Salt, admiring her new clothes before turning to look at Kimberly, "How much for all of it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 18:45

As Kimberly relayed the price, I wandered off, not really paying attention. I looked over at the sparkling jewelry, just enjoying the shine when I looked up, looking across the store. I felt my body suddenly freeze as I caught sight of the only thing that could turn my blood cold. Across the store, smiling sweetly, was a man. He was around my own age, with sunbleached hair and stunning green eyes.
Checking to be sure Alex was busy, I slowly slipped out of his sight, heading for the familiar face. Unfortunately, he found me first, placing a large hand on my shoulder, "Salt..."
"Eron... what are you doing here?" my voice was cold.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 18:56

I paid in cash, surprising the cashier before lifting up the multitude of bags. I turned and frowned when I saw Salt had vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next