The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 10:16

I was impressed, I had to admit. It helped his part of knowing what was coming, but still. Well, I guess it would do good to show him one of my methods. Often I gave one command for a human to struggle against, then sing them a very simple order. It cracked them and they were usually lost completely.
I took in a deep breath, watching him silently as he struggled, then I sang, my voice powerful and even striking a chord within myself, "Now... Hug me." I sang the last part.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male
Number of posts : 33094
Job : student, professional procrastinator
Credits : 58254
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name: Blade
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 10:23

I felt my mind struggling and closed my eyes as i slowly stepped toward. There has to be a way... i thought and caled my mind, using meditation techniques my father had taught me. The urge faded as my mind still and i stopped in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 10:31

I smiled, arms still folded across my chest, "First te anyone has resisted me that long, much leas threw off the effects." I wasn't just impressed, I was awed. Some stronger men could throw off my voice, but not when I sang.
My smile changed to something coyer as my mood brightened, "Well, I guess I won't be able to force you to do anything for me." I gave a shrug, "What a shame." I smiled, to let him know I was teasing.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 10:42

"Who said you had to force me?" i said smirking as i turned to look at the mall, "Come on, we have to get you some clothes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 11:25

He words took me a bit aback. He knew about me, yet still was here to help. I gave him a gentle smile before linking my arm with his, "I'm not very good with clothing... You'll have to tell me what to choose."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 11:51

I sighed, "very well, where do you want to start for clothes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 12:12

I pointed to a store with the words MACY'S over the front. They seemed to have women's clothes.
"How about there?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 13:30

"Very well, come with me." I said and took her hand as I led her inside the store
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 13:48

I held tightly to his hand as we walked, my eyes wide as I looked over all the clothes. Finally stopping at what could only be the women's section, I turned to him, looking a little lost as I picked up a pair of small denim shorts, "Would something like this work?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 13:58

"At this time of year, yes. Do you know your size?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 14:01

I held the shorts up to my hips, wondering if they would fit.
"Ummm.... Salt sized?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 14:16

I sighed, "Do those jeans fit tightly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 14:40

I looked down at the current jeans I was wearing, and shook my head, lifting the side of my shirt to show him the belt, "the jeans are loose on me. I think Vicky said they were mediums... So would I be a small?"
"That would be my guess." I turned in surprise to see a girl wearing a nametag with the name Kimberly on it.
"Looking for anything special?"
I nodded, "I need all new clothes, but I'm nor very good at picking things out.
She laughed, "Let me pick you out a few things for you, and you and your boyfriend go ahead and pick a dressing room. I'll be right back."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 14:44

I blinked at her comment but shook it off before leading Salt to the changing rooms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 14:54

After waiting a few minutes, she came back with a pile of clothes. I was in the room changing while Alex sat outside.
Picking up a pair of shorts, I slipped it over my hips, buttoning it up. I then picked up a float yellow shirt, pulling it over my head. I stepped out, my bare feet cold onthe ground, "How does this look?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 15:02

I looked at her and felt my jaw drop, "Wow...." I gasped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 15:05

I gave a light blush for whatever reason, holding my hands behind my back as I looked down at my toes, "I guess that means its good?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 15:13

i nodded slowly and stood, walking slowly over to her. "You look amazing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 16:16

I gave him a small smile, tucking some strands of hair behind my war, "You really think so?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 16:27

I nodded and looked at the clothes, picking out a light blue summer dress. "Try this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 16:32

I nodded, still smiling lightly. Taking the dress from him, I went an quickly changed. I mysel was surprised with the softness of the fabric. With it's color and the feel... It actually felt like sea foam, and I felt a gentle ache for home.
Hesitantly, I stepped out of the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 16:38

I had my back to her, waiting for her to say to look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 21:19

I quietly walked up until I was standing behind him.
"You can look now." I said quietly, clasping my hands in front of me.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 2:21

I slowly turned and what I saw took my breath away, "Wow..." I breathed, stunned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 2:38

I smiled, tilting my head as I clutched some of the dresses fabric within my hands, "Thank you for showing me this dress." my voice sounded a bit shy, "I'm happy you like it so much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next