The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Nov - 13:28

"Okay, the mall!" I hooked my arm in his before I paused, "Two questions: what's a mall and where's it at?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male
Number of posts : 33094
Job : student, professional procrastinator
Credits : 58254
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name: Blade
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 7:36

I smiled and began to walk, "A mall is a big building with my shops and forms of entertainment inside."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 12:35

I nodded, entirely facinated by everything he told me, "From what I have seen of humans, I have seen from boats. All technology that I know of is from there. I also figured there was more to humans than just that, but I never thought there would be so much to it." I laughed, enjoying the sunshine as we walked.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 13:29

"Boats? That has the least of our world on it. I have things in my pocket wish are more advanced than most boats." I said as we walked, the air warm but not oppressingly so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 13:37

I nodded, "The humans here on land are much different too. If a sailor saw me, he would usually pull out a weapon. Of if I got caught in their nets they would try to hit me with something. Forunately I am very good with getting out of nets."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 13:43

"Sailors are more superstitious than most people, seeing something different scares them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 13:46

"Perhaps..." I did not mention most time I came across sailors, I was attacking them. Usually I didn't hurt them too badly, but I had been loosing myself more and more over the past few weeks that it has come time to feed.
"I wanted to ask... What were you doing on the beach the day you found me?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 13:57

"Trying to prove that your kind didn't exist or at least attack random people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 14:04

"Well, uh... That plan went well." I gave a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 14:14

"Well there was no proof besides the bodies and I'm still not sire of that was your people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 14:26

I had a small sinking feeling in my stomach, "Tell me about the bodies."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 15:27

"Long gashes all over the body with strange salt covering the wounds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 16:40

I looked up towards him, biting my lip, "and what was the color of the salt?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 17:37

"Various colours, red, green, rainbow, it was weird."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 17:58

I nodded, looking down again as we walked. Well, at least I knew who exactly had killed those sailors. Every creature like me had their own color of salt. It was an identification. My brother, Winter, his was a steely gray. Rocas was a dark purple almost black. And mine... Mine was multi-hued, shimmering different colors of the rainbow. That must have been the night I really lost it; I couldn't even remember killing them.'only that I had been so thirsty, and then waking up feeling satisfied.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 18:33

"But the weirdest one was that i woke up with some on my shoulder." I said, showing her my arm where the rainbow salt had formed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Nov - 21:00

I gently took his arm, extending it out to catch the sunlight, blushing slightly.
"Often when we touch bare skin the salt forms over if we are not careful. We actually have to focus to not leave the salt behind. It's actually fairly easy to get rid of if you know how."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Nov - 6:34

"Care to tell me then?" I asked, making a note to ask what she knew about them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Nov - 9:31

"There are several ways. First, if you leave a few stands if seaweed on it for a few minutes it just comes right off. Or, a cuttlefish takes it off. The easiest method we use to remove salt stains is actually tears." I laughed, "We cry alot, so our own salt stains just come off naturally where we live."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Nov - 9:36

"You cry a lot?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Nov - 9:40

I looked up at him, a bit surprised by the question. Nonetheless, I answered, "Well, yes. I would say I cry often."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Nov - 9:45

"why?2 i asked frowning as we drew near to the mall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Nov - 12:26

"I mess up on things alot. I loose control." I looked up towards the giant building we were approaching.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Nov - 12:30

"Lose control?" I said, slowly processing the information, "Like when?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Nov - 12:35

I did not answer for a moment, then replied softly, "Usually at night..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next