The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Nov - 19:11

He gave a bright smile, "You're really causing some trouble for everyone, you know, running away like you did."
"You were all trying to get rid of me anyways." was my bitter response, "Now, explain what you are doing here."
He gave a nonchalant shrug, "Unlike you, I can control my urges around humans. I'm no danger to them." he paused, giving me a cool glance, "You do realize how much of a danger you are to everyone around you, don't you? You should just give in, make it easier on everyone else."
I grit my teeth, "So help me, if I find another one of you around here, I will not hold back with my voice." for the first time, a look of fear crossed his calm features, but it quickly slid away.
"Whatever you say, princess. Just hurry and come back before your forced to." With that, he took my hand and kissed the back of it, leaving a thing layer of pearly green salt on the back of my hand.
"Better hurry; that human is looking for you." I made a hmph sound as I turned around, going to find Alex.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male
Number of posts : 33094
Job : student, professional procrastinator
Credits : 58254
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name: Blade
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 7:20

I saw Salt, looking distressed, "Hey where'd you go? Why do you look so upset?" I asked then noticed the sheen on her hand, recognising where it came from. "Someone found you." I said, looking around for the source
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 10:36

I put a hand to his arm, stopping him, "It is fine. He is not too deep of a threat, and it will take a few days for word to pass around that I am here. But, since they know where I am now, I suppose I can get back into the water again. It is pointless not to since they already know my location."
I was trying to be positive about this. Talking with Eron had struck a deep chord, and it was a struggle trying to put on a brave face.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 10:39

"So your leaving?" i asked, feeling my heart twist in my chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 11:11

I looked down for a moment, composing my features. Looking back up, I had forced away the worry and gave him a smile, "Lucky for you, I'm still healing. I would like to stay longer... If that is alright?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 11:16

"Your more than welcome, besides they are just as weak us us if their on land. Aren't they?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 11:25

I nodded, "The issue is if they are somehow drenched while on land. So long as they remain damp, they are the ultimate predators."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 11:27

I smirked, "well then, i have a solution to that one." i said and led the way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 11:38

"A solution?" I repeated, following him out, "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 11:42

"Simple, heat, causes moisture to evaporate and then using that with modern traps and weapons will stop them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 12:02

I nodded, though still a bit confused, "But how are you going to transport heat like that?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 12:40

"Simple, central heating."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 12:41

I had to walk quickly to match his long and easy stride, "Alex, I do not understand...."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 14:34

"Humans have inventions that can create heat, fire, radiators, heaters... Luckily the house is kept warm, if anyone steps inside that is damp then they'll dry up quickly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 14:59

I nodded, finally understanding his words.
"Then it seems we will be fine. They won't be able to pinpoint your home, either. At least until the end of the summer."
I brought my arm up to link in his arm, "Do you think there is a place I could go swimming without anyone else seeing me?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 15:26

I thought for a minute, "There is a lake nearby, no one goes there at night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 15:44

My eyes brightened, "Do you think you could take me there?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 15:48

"IIf you want me to then yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 15:53

I nodded excitedly, smiling, "I very much miss swimming... Will you swim with me too?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 16:22

I thought for a moment, "Since you asked, yes i will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 16:29

"Then I look forward to tonight." I was silent for a moment, but then I told him quietly, "Thank you for all of this."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Nov - 18:25

I smiled, "Don't be. Though some of us humans can be cruel and nasty, i'd rather spend an eternity in hell then not help those in need."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Nov - 1:01

"You are very kind for a human. I very much appreciate that." I smiled to myself as we walked.

((Would you like to time skip to that night?))
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Nov - 5:28

((Sure))

That night
After dinner I vanished to my room, changing into my trunks, a tight shirt and packed a towel and a change of clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 Nov - 11:28

I was excited to get to the lake, and started getting ready almost immediately after dinner. Borrowing a bikini top from Vicky, I changed into a pair of shorts and a new shirt Alex had gotten me.
I made sure to wash the green salt off my hand from earlier, as well as grab a towel, so I could dry off quickly afterwards.
I then headed to find Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next