The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male
Number of posts : 33094
Job : student, professional procrastinator
Credits : 58254
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name: Blade
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 5:59

We both turn to look at her like she had grown a second head. "No!" we both said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 10:52

I was completely confused by the reaction. Where I was from, once males and females reached a certain age, they paired up as betrotheds. You wouldn't usually find them separate anymore after that point.
I gave a small laugh, "I'm sorry, I should not have assumed." I gave a shrug, still feeling happy and giggly. I gently touched the shirt of Alex's that I wore and said, "This feels nice!"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 10:57

I sighed, "Vicky, there is a pizza in the oven. I'll attend to our guest." i said and she nodded heading to the kitchen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 11:05

"What's pizza?" I asked as soon as she was gone.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 11:09

"It's food, you may have some if you want." i said, takig a seat on the bed again. "how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 11:14

I nodded my head, "I'm feeling good, though there are things about humans that are very different than what I am used to." I then showed him my very human-looking arm, "And I miss my scales."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 11:29

"About that. Why'd they vanish?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 11:32

"I'm a fairly adaptive creature... There is no use for scales on land, so they disappear, then come back when I'm in salt water again. But I can't let that happen..." I was still happy on the painkillers, so I let the last part slip.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 11:37

"Why not?" i asked, frowning slightly as i silented
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 15:05

I suddenly caught myself, and mirrored his frown, "These painkillers make me say too much."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 16:30

"They do make it easier to forget. Why can't you let that happen?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 16:35

I kept my voice even, "Because they will find me."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 18:37

"Who will?" I asked, confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 19:09

I sighed, "My people. I ran away. Mostly from an individual known as Rocas."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 19:20

"Why? What did this... Rocas do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 19:35

I searched for the right words to explain, "Well, when we reach a certain age, females are presented before the clan. You are judged on things such as quality and quantity of scales, the color of your salt, or of your physical health. From there is what we call the season. It is when the males come to retrieve a female, and take as his mate. Rocas is what you would call a... Prince, I believe. The only problem is, with princes, they take the strongest female, use her for a few years, then drain her. And he chose me."
I set my jaw, "So I left. Rocas and greedy and tyranical, and I was afraid."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 19:46

I frowned, feeling my blood boil but suppressed my anger. "you have nothing to worry about while your here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 19:57

I gave him a thin smile, "So long as I stay away from the ocean, I'll be fine. I can't expect you to take care of me forever."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Nov - 7:24

I looked at her, frowning, "I won't let you go out into the world without knowing it's ways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Nov - 11:07

I smiled, "There are still a few things I don't understand..." I looked away for a moment, "Honestly, I do not know how long I can keep running away. I feel as though I am just pushing my fate for a short while. That Rocas will still find me."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Nov - 11:24

"well am i wrong in presuming he'll be human out of water?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Nov - 11:36

I nodded, "But it will not just be him that will come out of the water. There are his followers as well."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Nov - 11:38

"if they come then I'll be ready." I said confidently as I gently placed my hand on her shoulder, "Your safe here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Nov - 11:46

I smiled warmly, and leaned forward, giving him a gently peck to the cheek, leaving behind a thin layer of multi-hued salt that outlined my lips.
"Thank you." with that, I laid back down with. Yawn, burrowIng into the blanket, falling asleep instantly.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Nov - 11:58

I sat stunned as my hand reached up to touch where she had kissed me. What is coming over me, I'm stunned by a simple kiss? I thought as I stood and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next