The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Nov - 12:16

It was late evening when I next awoke. It was not any noise or movement that woke me, but the sudden and startling need to feed. Practically entrances, I found myself quietly leaving the room, going out the front door, and walking down to the beach. At this time of day, it was empty, but my hearing could pick out a single male, a lifeguard driving down the beach. My instinct, my face suddenly softly into a smile as he came into view. He stopped his car, getting out, "Ma'am, are you alright? The beach is closed right now."
I held out my hand "Come here."
He stiffened, his eyes suddenly waxing over as I again repeated "Come here."
Slowly, he walled towards me, an as he walked, I stared singing. It was a wordless melody, but enchanting. He got within reach, his eyes still clouded.
I gently reached out my hand, my nails lengthening into claws as I touched his shoulder.
"Do not scream."
I attacked, his blood gushing as I fed, but he remained silent and still under the influence of my voice. When I was finished, I placed him back into the car, put foot on the gas, and steered him straight into the ocean. I made sure to stand back from the water. Everyone would honk he had crashed, then was attacked by sharks. The only thing that would betray that statement would be the thick multi-hued salt in various places on his body. They did not wash away after death.
Satisfied, I forced myself not to think too deeply on what I had done. I was completely animalistic when the hunger tool over, and I couldn't stop myself anyways. The remorse was deep, but I was fed. I headed back to Alex's house, washing my hands and mouth from blood, then promptly went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male
Number of posts : 33094
Job : student, professional procrastinator
Credits : 58254
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name: Blade
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Nov - 14:50

I woke early the next morning and quickly showered, washing the blood and salt from my body before walking out and pulled on some loose jeans. I headed to the kitchen where I prepared a full English breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Nov - 15:19

I woke up the next morning feeling much more energetic. The current shirt of Alex's I wore had blood on it from last night, so I took it off, shoving it beneath the bed to dispose of later, going to the closet I found a button down shirt of Alex's that would be long on me. Putting that on, I found a belt to help cinch the waist and keep it from falling off. All the while, my stitched ached once in a while, but after that feeding, I was healing up nicely.
I slowly headed to the kitchen, smelling something good cooking.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Nov - 16:55

I heard footsteps, turning to see Salt at the door, "Good morning." I said smiling, "Enjoy your rest?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 2:01

I gave him a bright nod, going and looking over his shoulder at what he was cooking.
"What do you call this?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 5:26

"Bacon, eggs, sausages, mushrooms, hashbrowns, tomatoes and beans." I said pointing to every item in turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 11:17

I nodded, interest in each item until Vicky came into the kitchen, "You won't believe what's on the news."
She turned to a big black box, and pressing something on the side, the box began a moving picture. I was familiar with sailers and their little worn our boxes, but this was very nice compared to those.
On the box, some man was standing on the beach with a microphone. It took me a moment to realize the beach was the same one I was on last night.
"... Apparently, a lifeguard drove his car into the water. From the brutal markings on the body, we are assuming this was a shark attack. Our only problem is figuring out why a lifeguard would drive into the ocean. This is channel 8 news, bringing the story to you."
"Crazy, right? Especially after those attacked sailors." Vicky's voice broke through my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 11:23

"Yeah crazy." I said thoughtfully, "But why was he attacked by a shark in his car?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 11:34

I pointed to the box, still listening to the report, "His door was open when he drove into the water."
I was feeling slightly guilty at this point.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 11:42

"True." I said thoughtfully, "What you guys wanting?" I asked, changing subject as I began dishing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 12:22

I was still full from last night, but I still pointed to the hashbrowns, "May I have some of those?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 13:34

"Sure, anything else?" I asked as I plated up Vicky and my usual portions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 16:02

I shook my head, "I'm not feeling too hungry, that will do just fine." I moved to take my plate from him.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 16:06

i handed her her plate and took my own, carrying it to the table. "how are you feeling?" i asked as i sat down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 16:28

"Much better" I answer as I sat down between him and Vicky, "I rested really well."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 16:39

"How are the stitches holding?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 17:11

I paused for a moment. I assumed they were still holding, but I had been moving around alot last night. They ached, but I was still feeling good from feeding, so that wasn't an accurate response.
I gave him a smile, "Everything is fine."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 17:41

"I'll need to check them after breakfast if that is okay." I said, slowly eating my breakfast, still thinking about the attack. Maybe it was one of the creatures after Salt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 18:14

"So, Salt, where did you say you were from?" Vicky looked towards me.
"I don't think you have ever heard of it, actually," came my reply, "My family isn't really one for visitors."
"Ah, so you've got family?"
I nodded, taking a bite of my food, "My father, and three brothers."
"No mom?"
I shook my head, "She um... Remarried a few years ago." I gave a smile.
Vicky nodded knowingly, "Divorce?"
I had no idea what the word meant, but I nodded. In actually, another, stronger individual sought out my mother. There was a challenge, my father lost, and my mother was taken away, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 18:24

I looked at her as I ate. "Older or younger brothers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Nov - 23:51

"All older." I answered, taking another bite, "Winter is 26, and has a mate- I mean, wife. Jax is 23, and Everet is 21."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Nov - 1:22

"Any other family?" I asked, quickly finishing my breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Nov - 1:35

I gave a none-committal shrug, "Yes, but we don't really speak with them much."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Nov - 1:50

"Why not?" I asked, setting down my cutlery as I watched her carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Nov - 2:05

I thought for a moment about my family's situation. "Some of them prefer their space, that's all." I smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next