The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 12:54

I nodded, relaxing back onto the pillow as he left. I looked down at my body, noticing almost all of my scales were gone by now. Within the next few minutes, I would only be covered in the blushig pink skin. I grabbed the sheets, pulling it over my body. Normally, my scales were enough to cover everything modestly, but without that...
As I waited for Alex to return, I gently picked at the seaweed In my hair.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male
Number of posts : 33094
Job : student, professional procrastinator
Credits : 58254
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name: Blade
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 16:40

I quick made her a hot chocolate and made her a ham and cheese sandwich for protein and dairy. I put them on a tray and carried it through, knocking gently on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 17:33

I looked to the door at the nock, "Alex?"
I sat up laboriously and painfully, the thread in my side pulling painfully, but I fought through it nonetheless. I completely wrapped the blanket around my shoulders, feeling vulnerable without my scales.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 21:06

"Can I come in?" I called through the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Nov - 21:54

"Of course." I responded evenly, relaxing as I recognized his voice.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 5:45

I opened the door and walked over to the bed, gently setting down the tray with her food and hot chocolate. "Here, have this, it'll keep your blood sugar up." I said softly and pulled out a box of painkillers. "These help against the pain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 7:45

I took the small plastic bottle from him, it making a rattling noise as he passed it over.
"How willthisl help with pain?" I asked, looking back up towards him after smoothing the label, "And what is that? It looks like kelp..." I pointed to the mug sitting on the tray.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 7:48

I smiled, "These are know as painkillers and that is called a hot chocolate." i said, pointing to each object in turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 7:57

I gently rested the bottle of 'painkillers' on the sheets, the blanket still wrapped closely around me.
I touched the mug with one finger, expecting the heat but not the sweet smell coming from it. I hesitantly picked up the mug, holding it between my hands, enjoying the warmth.
"Do I... Do I drink it?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 7:58

I nodded and sat on the bed next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 8:15

I brought the mug to my mouth, taking the tiniest sip I could.
My eyes widened, "This is delicious! Are all temperatures of chocolate this wonderful?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 8:20

"Well yes and no, that is a special form of chocolate that only tastes good hot"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 8:25

"Cold chocolate doesn't taste good?" I was entirely engrossed in this information he was going me, and I leaned forward, the stitches in my side suddenly contracting painfully. I gave a soft moan, grabbing my side with one hand as I set the hot chocolate back down.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 8:31

i shook my head, "No this is merely a form of chocolate that is best hot." i said, drawing out a bar of hot and unwrapped it, "this is another form, more common then the hot chocolate variety."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 10:08

It still looked and smelled delicious, but the pain had thoroughly killed my appetite. I gently laid back into the bed, closing my eyes to try an distract myself from the pain.
"Do you have any clothing I might wear? Humans use such things for modesty, yes?" I suddenly asked, brining up one of my hands and turning it over, my own hand unfamiliar without the scales.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 11:25

"Oh yes...sorry." i said and grabbed a shirt from the wardrobe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 12:26

I took the shirt from him, pulling it over my head and being careful not to stretch the stitches. It fit me largely, and was obviously Alex's. I let the blanket fall off from around my shoulders and gave him a small smile, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 12:40

"Your welcome." I said and took out two painkillers. "Here take these." I said and held them out to her "It'll help with the pain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 12:44

I took them, placing them in my mouth and swallowing them dry. It did not feel good going down my throat, but the label had said just to swallow. I cleared my throat for a moment, noticing it wasn't as sore as it was before. If I wanted to, I could sing and get away from the human and this house, but for some reason, I hesitated in singing.
Suddenly, a noise came from outside the room, "Alex! I'm home!"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 12:49

"Oh shit!" I swore and turned to see my room mate Vicky in the hallway. "Keep it down, we have company." I said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 13:12

I was curious about the other human, but I kept my mouth shut, going still. I suddenly had a strange sensation steal over me, like someone had just drained away all the pain, an I found myself smiling broadly with the inclination to laugh. Maybe it was from those 'painkillers'?
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 14:12

"Who's she?" Vicky asked, indicating to Salt
"A girl I found on the beach, she was badly injured and I helped patch her up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 14:20

I gave the human girl a bright smile and a short wave.
"Hi!"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 17:32

Vicky frowned, "Why's she so cheery?"
"I gave her a couple painkillers." I said and sat down on the bed, "And before you say anything, she's staying here till.she's better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Nov - 23:11

I tilted my head, looking between Alex and her for a minute before I said, "You are very pretty for a human. Are you Alex's betrothed?"
It was an honest question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next