The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

full metal alchemist ((rp))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female
Number of posts : 13806
Credits : 39234
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Scarlet Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 11:28

Damon:
I glared back at her then walked over to Ashlyn glareing down at her.

Ashlyn:
"Don't test me Damon.." I said walking over to Katie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 11:34

I smirked as I watched him walk away."Thanks Ash." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 12:07

"Told you. Crazies!" I quietly said and frowned. "Are WE the only normal ones here?"
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 14:16

Katie-I smiled and shook my head."Ya all these guys have some problems." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 15:34

"Some?" I scoffed and looked around. "There's no way out it there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 15:38

I was shocked."Your already giving up?" I asked her,she never caved in so early.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 15:42

"I'm not the giving up type. I'm trying to figure this place out..." I said and shook my head. I never remmeber once when I gave up on the first try. "I'm going to get both of us out if it kills me." I told her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 15:45

I lightly placed a hand an her arm."Just dont kill yourself please." I said to her." I mean they will sooner or later just get bored with us and let us go." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 15:53

I smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder. "No gaurentees, you know that." I said and chuckled. "And besides, they may let you go. I'm probably too much of a threat, I have something they wanted. Now they have it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 15:59

I nodded."Ya but you said that homeless guy likes me. So he might keep me her for his own fun." I said as I trembled a bit at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 16:03

I frowned a bit at her assumption. "Then I'll have to get both of us out. And he's sure not homeless. That was just a da*n hoax! He's freaking rich, strong, and a jerk." I said and stepped away starting to pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 16:07

I frowned."Oh god dammit. I am the reason we are here." I said as I sat down hiding my face in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 16:10

"Why would you say that? I'm pretty sure its my dagger." I said and stopped pacing walking over, kneeling in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 16:12

"Ya but I stopped and helped him. If we didn't of stopped and helped him we could have gotten away." I said not looking up at her just hid my face.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 16:14

"Hey, hey. Listen to me. It's not your fault you're too nice to people. I should have just walked away instead of fight." I explained and touched her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 16:16

I looked up at her."It's not your fault either." I said I hated this feeling like this. I just leaned against her and hugged her."We need to leave this place." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 16:20

I hugged her back. "I know. I just don't know if there is a way out." I admitted and frowned. "We may be stuck here for a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 16:21

I sighed as I slowly pulled back."Well let's just make it difficult for them then." I said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 16:28

"I like your thinking Katie. I like it a lot." I smiled and the gears started turning in my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 16:29

I smiled at her."Well thanks,now first how are we going to get these guys away from me?" I asked her as I was thinking of ways.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 16:33

"Kill them?" I offered first and started to laugh a bit. That was always my first answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 16:36

I started to crack up too."No but really." I said to her as I was still kinda laughing.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 16:37

I laughed more and tried to calm myself down, trying to get serious. Failing. "I know. I'm sorry, it just slipped out. But I know it always does."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 16:39

I smiled at her as I shook my head."June why are you so nice to just me?" I asked her she is never really mean to me at all.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 EmptySat 19 Feb - 16:42

"To be honest. I have to f*cking clue." I said and looked at her. I was never mean to her- ever. Yet I was a bitch to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

full metal alchemist ((rp))
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next