The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

full metal alchemist ((rp))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 23:20

I was wondering how far I could go. I just kissed back to her lips, rubbing her upper thigh with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 23:22

I kissed her back and smiled against her lips, running my hand from her neck to her thigh and back up.
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 23:24

I got goose bumps as she did that. I pulled back breathering hard,and my face felt hot." Wow..." I said I couldn't put what we did into words.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 23:27

"My exact thoughts." I whispered and looked at her intently.
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job : looking for one
Credits : 25299
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 7:36

i busted threw the door."my daughter not sleeping with anyone till shes marred." i claped my hands and touched the bed. it split in two each of them on a different side. and a wall rased from the ground. "were leaving in the morning. truth is you cant be more than 2 miles from where i am. or the alchemy will activate." i looked at them."im watching you two."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:05

I sighed as I glared at him." We weren't doing.g anything." I said to him as I couldn't see June because of the wall.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:07

"yah ok. hands wernt up peoples shirts and you two went making out in a bed... BULL..." i looked at her."im not stupid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:10

I sighed." If I promise Not to do do anything can I please sleep in her bed?" I asked him I hated sleeping alone.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:15

i looked at her. "heck no.... but hear." i clapped my hands and touched the floor. as i raised my hands a long body sized pillow rose." its what i us at night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:21

"Um.... thanks." I said as I frowned a bit." Well is there food in this place?" I asked him as I sat up on the bed.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:24

"no there was but a guy i spiraled out with his guts in the frig. and the cabinet was thrown at a guys head. any other food has blood on or in it..." i shrugged." well leave before they start to decompose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:27

I felt like I was about to throw up from listening." Dude that is gross." I said as I put a hand over my mouth feeling something come up.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:28

i looked at her."sorry. you asked" i walked out and shut the door."now were is ash?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:32

I sighed as I got off the bed and started to pace. I couldn't be alone I would go crazy if I didn't have someone.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:36

i hurd her pacing from my room next door."..." i walked into the room."whats with the walking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:40

"I can't be alone, I start to freak out." I said as I stopped in front of him.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:41

i looked at her as if she were nuts "....really?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:43

"Yes and I am not crazy so don't look at me like that." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:45

i rubbed my head."good god your just like her...." i let out a sigh." ill sleep on the floor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:47

I sighed out of relief." Thanks." I said with a small smile as I laid on the bed. I threw him his pillow and a blanket.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:53

i shook my head. "ill sleep in front off the door."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 10:42

"Hey since you sleeping in here can you bring down the wall?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 11:20

i looked at her and clapped my hands but only parts of the wall came down the wall was now made of thick rectangular bars going strait up and down. there was a few inches between each not nearly enough for some one to squeeze threw "you happy. because if not deal..." i looked up "were is ash and diamond".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 12:43

" I don't know but I am going to sleep." I said as I laid back and faced June with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 12:48

"uh huh. " i slept right in front of the door so no one could get in or out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

full metal alchemist ((rp))
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next