The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

full metal alchemist ((rp))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 22:39

I whipped my head around and narrowed my eyes. I was really starting to hate him.
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 22:40

"Um...." is all I could say as I got off and stood on the grass.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job : looking for one
Credits : 25299
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 22:43

"hows my beautiful red head?" i smiled."i dont like this place any more. im going to get some off my closet men...and women and were going to leave hear. the armies been cerupted. its not like it used o be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 22:45

I stood close to June." First off my name is Katie!" I said to him." And I like the second part." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 22:46

"What? Wait- what!" I said and glared at him. "Katie, let's go." I said and took her hand walking past him. I wasn't going to stand here listening to him blabber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 22:48

I held her hand as we started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 22:49

i claped and tuched the wall the path was cut off." not happening. were going to talk" i looked at her coldly.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 22:50

"I don't have to say anything. Neither of us do." I snapped and glared at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 22:51

I was freaked It a little as I glared at him." Why don't you let us go!" I said to him.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 22:55

i looked at them."im thinking of making a new world. were both our people live in pice." i looked at katie." i need your help. and all the people in there are dead. i dont recomened going in there.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 22:57

I smirked. "Katie, stay here, try not to pass out kay? I'm going to go check it out anyways." I said and glanced at him, and pecked her lips. This was fun already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 22:58

I nodded as I smiled a bit." Okay." I said to her." And why do you need me?" I asked as I looked at him
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:03

i growled at them. then smiled." just wanted to do this." i kissed her then made a rose of stone. out of the air . it was in her hair." sorry but i dont give up that easy. even if your a lesbian. im a nuty Christian that dosnt give up." i smiled then looked at june."im not as nice when it comes to love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:05

My eyes widen when he kissed me. I wiped my lips and looked at June for some help.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:06

i smiled."she kissed you to tick me off."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:06

"I did not!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:08

"Well why the hell did you kiss me? Just totick me off?" I asked as I stepped away from both of them.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:09

"Katie, you know me. I don't do things to hurt you." I shook my head and held my hands up.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:10

"did to that was a sneaky trick to. im mad i didnt think of it" i smiled. them looked at katie."i dont know why but you are a real torture to me. maybe because you look like her. and june ya did so. you thought it was fun to mess with me."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:11

"You stay out of this!" I yelled and shoved him back. "Stop twisintg my words into the exact opposite of what I want them to mean!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:13

I looked at him." Dude I don't even know your name how am I suppose to believe you." I said as I walked over to June and lightly kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:14

i got quiet." ok. so tell me. do you love her or is it some passing craze? ill let you know im not for it not just becuse i like her to." i looked at her,"and katie. what about you. was it just lust? and he names aaron. im older than i look....and than i say i am."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:16

"Of course I love her. She's my best friend. The closest thing I have to family." I said and looked at him, my voice quiet for once. "And how could you possibly like her? You practically just met!"
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:18

i smiled."thats the thing. i feel i havent just met her. she acs like a person i knew. the one i made the promos to. you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:19

" and I love her she is the closest thing I have." I said." And no I don't know what happened to her." I asked him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

full metal alchemist ((rp))
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next