The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

full metal alchemist ((rp))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job : looking for one
Credits : 25299
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:21

i smiled."wright. i told june about her. she was another worlder i met some time ago. before the war." i smiled at the memory."that was a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:22

I rolled my eyes and slid my hand aroud her waist. "Creep." I muttered half to myself.
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:23

I nodded at his story." Sorry you lost her." I said as I moved close to June.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:26

"demon."i glared at her with my one good eye." so you care for each other that way? yet its not love..." i shook my head"your only lusting. and that woman is a pain to deal with." i looked at katie."thanks but it was something she had to do. i made a promis that if more came. i wouldnt hate them. i would give them a chance."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:27

"I am not a pain.." I protested and narrowed my eyes taking a step forward. I was getting heated again..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:29

I put my arms around her." No calm down June." I said to her softly as I held her back
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:30

i looked at her."not you lust... but yah your a pain to." i looked at her."in this world there was an alchemist like me that could do alchemy without the symbols. he fought the deadly 7. and saved both worlds. do you think you were the first to come to our world?'
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:31

I listnened to his little story and glared at him the entire time. I didn't go after him for Katie's sake, but I wanted to rip his head off. He just- pissed me off so easily!
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:32

i looked at her."you look constipated. you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:34

"I'm not ok. You piss me off." I said and smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:34

I pulled her back a little as I kissed her a bit." Don't show him how mad he gets you." I said." And I did know." I said as I stood in front Of June.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:35

"good to know... now weres Ashlyn and diamond?"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:36

I kissed her back a bit and pulled away. "Not here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:37

I just shrugged." I don't know but that Guy really pisses me off." I said.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:39

"yah hes a real womanizer. i hate his guts. but hes loyal. ill let him know if he touches you ill kill him. or we can sick the dog on him." i smiled pointing to june.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:41

I snarled and shoved Katie away launching myself at him. That was the last straw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:42

I fell to the ground as I watched her go after him.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:46

i smiled as i grabbed her thought and held her a good few inches off the ground." it was a joke. get a grip." i smiled as i set her down."im just chilling out with you all. but if you want a rematch im more than happy to give you one...and i wont even use alchemy."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:47

"Rematch. Not in the mood." I said and took a step back about to turn, changing my mind and giving him a punch in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:48

I winced a bit when she punched him. But he deserved it.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:51

i stood there."that all you got." i grabbed her hand and squeezed it. there was a cracking sound."dont you wonder how an entire army is dead and i did it? there tired to do a take over and i killed them all...im not your normal guy...and to tell you the truth. i didnt us alchemy then ether." i didnt smile. i didnt like to kill. i pushed her on the floor. "ive got more on you than you know kid
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:53

I slid on the floor a bit and gritted my teeth. "You broke. My hand!" I managed to say and snarled at him a bit. Now I could actually feel the pain in my hand and I looked at it. "And I'm not a kid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:54

I stood up and pushed him hard away from her." Leave her alone." I said as I was I about to punch him.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:57

"...sorry if you want i can fix it. and i cant hit you back katie." i sat on the ground and clapped my hands i grabbed junes hand and held it for a second. then let go. "better? and you are a kid. not just buy age but your attitude as well.""
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:59

I pulled him away from her." Why can't you hurt me? Just because you have some stupid feelings for me." I said as I hugged June.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

full metal alchemist ((rp))
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next