The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

full metal alchemist ((rp))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job : looking for one
Credits : 25299
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:00

i looked at her."you dont get love at all do you...you a kid as well"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:01

"We aren't children." I snapped and stood. "I've seen my family slaughtered and leanred to fight on my own. I'm not a kid!"
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:02

I just looked at him." I get love, tons of it from June." I said to him as I glared up at him.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:05

i looked at her."yah so they died. so you grew up on your own. so did i. so did half the kids in this world." my voice was calm." but that dosnt make you all grown up." i looked at katie." its almost sad. kisses and friendship. bodys die off. so that typ of love will never last. and you two said it yourself. your all each other have. and your like family. family dont bang each other"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:07

I was about to shoot something back, and I had nothing. I glared at him and took a step away from Katie just storming away. I needed some serious space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:09

I frowned as I watched her walk away, leaving me with him. I sighed as I fell to the ground about to cry, but I didn't.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:12

i looked at her as she walked away. then at katie."cry. that is one thing both kids and adults do. it wont make anyone think less of you. and if they do. there hiding there pain."i looked at the sky."god...what have you tosed at me this time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:15

I didn't cry." You know that girl that just walked away. I love her and not just in a lustful way but its more then that. And your just some crazy Guy that I will never love like how I love her." My voice raised at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:16

I walked away until I felt like there was enough space between us, and I leaned on the building and held my head in my hands. And to my own shock, I felt myself break down. Lovely...
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:20

i looked at her."yah thats the sad part.... love is often one sided. ill stop loving you. but you have to think about this...what is true love. and is it even possible that you two could have that? would you be willing to give up something that is better than this world for her. that last parts for if you a Christian like me. but you get it." i looked up at the sky."can you hear her cry?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:23

"That's it I wanna fight you! And yes I would give up everything for her." I said to him, as I swung at him hear a crack as I punched his nose.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:25

i looked at her." your stronger than her. but not strong enough. but like i said i wont hit you. so pound away. just like every other person is salving there problems. with war."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:27

"Your just scared you might get beat up by a girl." I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:29

I felt myself slide down until I was sitting and I wiped my eyes. I was so weak- crying like this. What the hell was wrong with me? I was usually sassy and snappy at times like this.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:29

i smiled."fine but i warned you." i punched her gut. not to hard. but i herd a crack.. a rib maybe two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:32

I clenched my teeth." That all you got." I said as I kicked him on the side of the face. Seeing blood come out of his mouth, I was wondering were June was.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:34

I grimaced at the answer I had in my head and I placed my forehead on my knees, covering myself with my arms. I just wanted to stay here- for a really long time like this.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:37

i looked at her."you even fight like her. what the heck?" i grabbed her buy her neck and lifted her off the ground. "who was your mother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:38

"Like I know she died when I was young." I said as I tried to get out of his grip.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:43

i dropped her."no photos?"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:44

I sniffled a bit and stood up, dusitng myself off and heading back. "Katie? Kaite I'm ok." I called and kept going.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:46

i looked at june as she walked up to us. i healed my nose and then healed katie. "have a nice cry?"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:47

"Oh shut up." I said and rolled my eyes. No need for him to rub it in, I was ashamed of it anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:48

I grabbed my neck as I shook my head." Why and my told me my mom was blond, and me and my sister had red hair. But my sister died a while ago." I said to him as I frowned a bit. I went and hugged June.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 0:50

I hugged her back and narrowed my eyes at him a bit. Not one bitof me liked him nor trusted him. I didn't blame myself for it.. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

full metal alchemist ((rp))
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next