The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

full metal alchemist ((rp))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 12:55

"Aaron what was her name?" I asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job : looking for one
Credits : 25299
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 12:58

i closed my eyes as i layed on my back. "....Rebeca..." i swallowed and rolled facing the door." her name was Rebeca"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 13:00

I rolled so I was facing him." And how did she die?" I asked really wanting to know.[left]
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 13:03

"i told you all. my double from your world...the leader of the other-worlders killed her. the bastard killed her and made her think i did it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 13:04

Oh ya..."I am sorry that happened to you." I said to him." Least you have your daughter." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 13:06

i looked at the ceiling. holding my head."yah...and thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 13:08

"Ya so..." I said as I turned my to look at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 13:10

"so what?" i looked at her from the corner of my eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 13:11

"Why don't you like me and June being together?" I asked hi.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 13:14

i looked at her."two reasons... i dont approve of same sex. even in a war driven world ill hold to my believes. i like you two as people. i just dont approve of the life style.and two...you remind me of Rebeca...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 13:17

"So you like some what jealous of us." I said to him, its not my fault I fell for her first.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 13:19

"yah...i guess. but still i dont approve. but i wont try to shove my way of life down her or your thought. all i can do is point the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 13:20

I nodded." Okay and thanks for not doing that." I said to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 13:25

i looked at her."no problem. i learned a long time ago the way to get people to love god is to show his love to them. not call out 'your going to hell because you sin'.... we dont know if you will go to hell. you may chose god today tomorrow or right before your death. and as long as your genuinely want him you good. i cant stand people that say there better than someone else becuse they have good. we are all sinners. some of us just took a chance on something bigger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 14:24

"I think I know why I love June, she is like you and I am like Rebecca." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 18:13

I rolled back over and sat up. "Point the way, I'll go the exact opposite." I said with a smile. It was true.
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 18:16

I laughed as I looked at June."Ya I know you've always been like that." I said as I sat up in my bed,I was wondering if I could fit threw the bars.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 18:19

I half smiled and placed my feet on the floor. "I know... I love it!" I laughed. "Besides, we all know that I won't listen to daddy dear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 18:27

I smiled at her as I quickly and quietly ran to the bars and slip threw them."I am not going to listen to him either." I said to her as I hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female
Number of posts : 13806
Credits : 39234

Character sheet
RPG Name: Scarlet Moon
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 18:34

( I don't want to but I need to leave some rps, cause I got to much stuff going on with school, and i can't keep track of the ones im on here. Sorry but I'm leaving this rp.)
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 18:38

((Aww, ok, then adios....))
I chuckled and smiled kissing her forehead. "My badass girlfriend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 18:41

I laughed a bit."Oh ya and your my goody two shoe girlfriend." I said kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 18:59

"Liar." I said and cupped her chin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 19:00

I giggled as I looked her in her eyes."I know I am." I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 19:03

I rolled my eyes and wrapped an arm around her waist. "You know, when we leave I'm not leaving your side." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

full metal alchemist ((rp))
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next