The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

full metal alchemist ((rp))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:14

I pulled away and arched an eyebrow. "Go ahead." I whispered and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job : looking for one
Credits : 25299
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:15

i walked back to my room. and packed some food. i herd them next to my room and banged on the wall."i can hear the moaning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:17

I nodded as I unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor. I took mines off as well as I kissed her again running a hand over her chest.I stopped when I heard Aaron...
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:19

"Dammit Dad!!" I yelled and sat up, snatching my bra off the floor. "Quick put your back on." I hissed and gave it to her.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:20

"i already know its off" i yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:20

I put mine back on as I pulled my shirt on as well."Do we do it now?" I whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:23

I nodded and scowled at the wall. "He just seems to know everything doesn't he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:25

"Ya he does but its not that bad." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:28

"So you think." I said and smirked a bit standing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:29

"Yes I do think,unlike you that always runs around screaming at people." I said as I stood up next to her smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:30

"say you two. can you keep your paints on long enough to get over hear."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:32

I tried not to smile at that. It was true.. "Now now Dad. But excuse me if I have a different way of solving issues. By actually solving them!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:35

"Oh screaming at the people who care for you solves problems?" I asked her."Well great way of doing it." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:37

"Thanks.." I said sarcastically. "Well, at least I don't just sit back and watch like you do. I actually act and tryt and prevent shit from happening.." I snapped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:39

I raised a eye brow."Well least I dont try to make ever living thing hate me,like you do." I said to her."And I dont always sit back."I said.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:41

"Oh really?" I asked and arched an eyebrow. "Well, I don't plan on making EVERY living thing hate me. I don't hate me, and oh look! I'm living!" I shot back shouting a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:43

"Oh wow that doesn't even count."I snapped."You would have to have a soul to be living which you dont have." I said as my voiced raised a little too.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:45

"stop faking it you both suck at it. now are you two going to get over hear so i can get rid of the alchemy in you or what?" i roled my eyes. they didnt seem to think i dated ones as well nd i had tryed to make my folks think i didnt date as well. i had better luck though. "keep your shirts off though so i can get rid of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:46

I smiled."You just wanna see me with my shirt off." I joked as I took it back off and smiled at June.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:46

"Dammit Dad..." I groaned and walked into the other room. "It was worth a shot though." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:50

"yaaah not really. now lay on the floor face down. it will take a few seconeds. and katie. yours arnt as my wives so it dosnt do much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:51

"Good." I said as I walked in and laid face down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:52

I rolled my eyes and did the same. "Touch me and I don't like it. You'll regret having me as a daughter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:55

I looked over at June as I held her hand.'Love you.' I mouthed to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:56

i looked at her."im no perv. and why would you suspect that from your dad....dont tell me you have a father-complex." i smiled as i clapped my hands and tuched junes back."now there will be a site stinging sensation. but youll be paralyzed so you wont be abel to move."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

full metal alchemist ((rp))
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next