The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

full metal alchemist ((rp))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 21:39

I smiled as that felt really good. I pulled back pulling my shirt off and kissing her again. I pulled her so she was on top of me. I ran my hand up her stomach and over her bra. Kissing her deeper as my tongue licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 21:47

I smiled and kissed back, running my hand sup her body and rubbing her shoulders slowly. I let one of my legs swing over so I was stradling her and I slid one of my hands back down, rubbing her thigh.
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 21:52

I smiled in the kiss,as I got goose bumps from her touch. I my hands down to the front of her pants,putting my fingers in the belt loops.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 21:59

I sighed a bit and ran my hands up her arms, my body shivering from the pleasure of her touch. I liked it. I liked her- I loved her. "I love you Katie." I managed to gtet out against her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:03

I smiled against her lips."I love you too June." I said as I ran a hand up her side over her stomach. How was I suppose to pretend to break up with her? I mean the whole girlfriend thing turned out to be very great. But what if it goes to far and we end up hating each other. I got nervous and scared at that thought.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:06

I felt the vibe change a little bit and I pulled back. "What's wrong?" I asked and placed my hand gently on her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:08

I sighed as I looked softly in her eyes."What if we take the break up act to far? And we just start really fighting. I dont think I can do it anymore." I said as I looked down feeling really ashamed of myself. Why did I have to be such a god damn wimp all the time.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:19

"Oh honey!" I laughed. "We'll tough this out. We won't end up hating each other.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:21

"That's what we said about the whole girlfriend trick." I said as I laid down on the bed frowning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:26

"Buuuut..." I started and laid my hea don her chest. "That ended well. This will end well, in a good way too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:27

"Guess you are right." I said as I wrapped my arms around her."What would I do without you." I said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:30

"Burn in eternal misery." I said and laughed at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:33

I laughed."Ya that would happen." I said to her as I kissed her cheek."Wow about a week ago if someone told me I was going to fall in love with you. I would have never of believed it." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:38

"Neither would I. I thought I was destined to just stay with Reeve. And I missed him when I left. But now, I don't." I admitted and looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:40

I smiled at her."Ya when I left I didn't have anyone." I said with a shrugged as I looked at her,touching her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:44

"You had me right by your side." I reminded her and smiled. Covering her hand with my own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:46

"Ya I know you have always been there for me." I said as I gave her hand a gently squeeze."I dont know why you even nice to me I was a no one." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:52

"So was I. I lost my family, never who where my dad disappeared to... People always used to ask me when I was younger, and I just finally let it go. And then I stumbled upon you." I smiled and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:54

I smiled as I kissed her lips."Well I am so glad I met you." I said because she was the only thing that kept me from busting out crying half the time.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:56

"I'm very glad I met you." I smiled and pecked her nose. She practically kept me from blowing up the world trying to find my father. And I did find him, well, half of him at least. Now I wanted both halves of him with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:58

I smiled as I held her closer to me."Well since we are half undressed what should we do?" I asked as I looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:02

"What ever's on your mind baby." I said and lightly kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:04

I smiled against her lips,I kissed her back. Pulling her close to me,I ran my hand down her back to her ass and squeezed it gently.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:07

I smiled and kissed harder, with a bit of passion. I laced my hand with the one she had on my ass and brough my other up her body, toying with the straps on her bra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:10

I kissed her with a little passion,as I ran my other hand over her stomach. I ran it up to her back where her bra hook was,as I started to play with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

full metal alchemist ((rp))
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next