The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

full metal alchemist ((rp))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female
Number of posts : 13806
Credits : 39234
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Scarlet Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:27

Damon:
"Belive me. I'm not the goody-two shoes type a guy." I said looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:32

"Oh that I know." I said and arched an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:37

I yawned as I leaned against June." Ya so what do you wanna do?" I asked them.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:39

"Kill something. Or someone." I said glaring back in Aaron's general direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:41

"No we can't do that." I said to her as I laid down in the soft grass. I was staring up at the sky looking at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:46

"Oh why not?" I whined and looked down at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:49

I put my hands behind my head."Because i said." I said as I looked back up at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:53

"Because I said" I mimiked and smirked. "Well, I can do what I please missy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:56

"I know you can." I said to her as I sat up."And I dont feel like fighting or watching a fight. So can you please sit here with me and look at the clouds?" I asked her with the sweerest smile.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:59

I rolled my eyes. How the hell could I say no? I smiled and sat next to her. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 18:01

I laughed a little as I put a arm around her waist." Yes thanks, my badass girlfriend." I said as I lightly kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job : looking for one
Credits : 25299
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 18:26

i jumped out of the bush and slugged diamond. "dont be a womanizer!!" i looked at Ashlin."yo"i held dimone in a head lock so tight he could barley breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 18:28

I shook my head as I saw Aaron. Why was he on June and mines relationship when he likes Ash.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 18:53

i looked at katie."what something in my hair?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 18:56

"Ya let me get it." I said as I walked over to him,and pulled out a hair."You had a grey hair but I got it." I said with a smirk,
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:02

i looked at her plainly."haha. i dont have gray hair. i die it with alchemy. 100% no gray." i stuck my tong out then looked at diamond. "you go to go or should i let you suffocate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:04

I placed a handon his shoulder."Jus let himgo." I said to him softly as i smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:08

i looked at her."nice try. but love comes love goes... i guess it was a withdraw from ash." i looked up at the air scratching my chin but till holding him tight." especially when you go for my dougter rather than me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:13

I just don't want you hurting anymore people. And I am sorry, I love her." I said to him with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:17

"..." i just looked at them. "how long can it last?" i was asking a jinuan question. no joke ment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:20

I looked at him."For awhile,and why do you care you like Ash now." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:42

(Hey back! sorry, house is getting renovated and electricity went out)

I looked at both of them and stayed on the ground. "You know, it would be very awkward if my best friend went out with my father." I commented and pulled some grass out of the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:43

I smiled as I went back to her." Who Ash?" I asked her kinda confused.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:48

"Nope. You and him." I shrugged and finally looked up. "I can't link the pieces together of Katie and Aaron."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:50

"Why are you even thinking about that? I only wanna be with one person and I am." I said as I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

full metal alchemist ((rp))
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next