The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

full metal alchemist ((rp))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job : looking for one
Credits : 25299
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:51

i looked at them."ive aways liked ash. but i got a a reminder of your mom when i saw katie. she fights like her acts like her. it was nasalgic." i smiled. "those were the good old days."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:53

"Oh man no stories!" I said and laughed laying on my back pulling Katie down with me.
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:55

I laughed a bit as I laid my had on her shoulder holding her hand in mine." Ya well I am not her." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:59

"Of course not. I actually like you." I smiled and ruffled her hair. I started to link some simliaties between her and mom, then me and mom. Scary how many there were.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:00

i looked at them."your mom was beautiful. she hated to fight though. but lord forbid she had to. she would tare up have the town with her own style of alchemy and marital arts. she was kind but no one ever had the guts to tell her she was nuts...till i came around. she snapped and we fought for three days strait."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:02

I laughed a bit as she ruffled my hair." Well I like you too." I said as I snuggled closer to her
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:03

"Really?" I asked and propped myself up on my elbows bringing Katie with me. "She was like that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:06

I looked at him." I am not like that." I said.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:07

i smiled."yah short tempered but she new how to hold her tong if she wanted to." i looked at the sky."she was other-worlder... but she new alchemy like the back of her hand. she was the only one i knew could do it." i looked at kaite."you look like her and you fight like her. not to mention you talk like her when she was calm... that is."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:09

"Looks like someone acts like my mom." I smiled and nudged her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:10

That is kinda weird." How can I be so much like her?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:11

i dont know."i only had one kid... maby you two are the same person..." it wasnt a joke.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:12

I shot up all the way, my eyes bugging out. "Woah. Hold your horses daddio. Katie, being the same person as mom?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:13

"Not funny." I said as I frowned I wasn't like junes mom. Tat is just freaking weird as hell to even think of.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:15

i shrugged. "doubels dont always look alike."
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:15

((gtg))
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:16

((Aww, byee))
"It's a slim chance they're the same-" I said and shook my head. "Dad." I manaded to choke out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:17

I sighed." June I am not your mom, he is just crazy." I said pointing at Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:20

"You're right.. I'm just parinoid." I said and held my head in my hand taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:21

((my last reply))

"am not. i met the double of a 80 year old guy but his double was only 20." i scratched my head."im a lot of things but im no lier. a nut job maybe but i dont get my facts messed up""
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:22

I picked my head up and looked at him, then at Katie. "Do 'not a liar' and 'nut job' go in the same sentence?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:23

"Ya so changing subject, the sun set is pretty." I smiled as I leaned against her.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:26

"So are you." I commented and wrapped my arm around her shoulders leaning my head on her a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:27

I smiled as I looked at her." Well your beautiful." I said as I kissed her lips, I loved how they felt against mine.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 20:31

"Then you're sexy." I managed to say against her lips and pulled her closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

full metal alchemist ((rp))
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next