The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

full metal alchemist ((rp))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job : looking for one
Credits : 25299
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 22:44

i smiled."dont look down." i clapped my fist together and stepped on the ground. it moved towards me fast carrying her and her friend. i swung at her mid bod then at her leg. i wasnt planing on getting to into it today.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 22:47

I managed to dodge my leg swipe, but I was too late for the other and it nicked my side. That was going to hurt once I calmed down... I frowned and swung at his arm with one and at his rib with the other.
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 22:53

"ow come on. be better than that." i yawned as the ground shifted and forced her backwards."think of air strikes or even a gun... i came her to check out the competition and your not even trying."
((gtg soon))
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 22:57

I stumbled back and snarled a bit. "Well excuse me if I'm not fully up to it today." I snapped and slid the handle off, displaying a sliver dagger. I didn't want to have to use it, but I probably would.
((same, and I won't really be on tomorrow.. Show at night.))
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:00

i looked at it. and i stopped playing around. my voice was cold."what is that." at the same time i dropped my blades and clapped my hands but i didnt touch anything. i looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:02

I got some question in my eyes. "A silver dagger..." I said carefully and kept my eyes on him. If this was a game I was not falling for it.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:07

i looked at her."thats it?"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:08

I shook my head, seriously confused. "I'm not following. You're what? Afraid of a tiny dagger?"
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:12

i looked at her."no i just thought it was something else. now go to sleep and be a good girl." i had touched the air. and rearranged the molecules to make nock out gas. which i had made sure i was amun to. "sleep tight."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:15

"What?" I managed to ask, and my head got a bit fuzzy. I dropped my swords and tried to stay up. "Screw you." I managed to get out of clenched teeth and I went black.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:21

i looked at her. id interrogate her myself. i took her and her friend to the base. they would wake up soon. i had grabbed the dagger. and was siting in front of them with it. we were in a small room. one way in one way out. and the wals were all 20 feet thick custom alloy. i made it myself.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:24

I felt myself wake up a while later. My head groggy beyond annoying. "What the heck?" I asked myself and tried to sit up. Why wasn't I outside anymore? I tried to remember, and I did. Him... I felt my lips turn into a snarl and I stood all the way.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:26

i looked at her."take it easy. the drug could still kick in." i smiled."please take a seat. would you like some food?"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:29

I felt myself give a harsh laugh. "Take it easy? You practically drugged me!" I shot back almost yelling. I sat down and crossed my arms glaring at him. "Do you do this to all the girls you meet?"
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:31

i smiled."only the cute ones." i pointed to my missing eye."cant get a date with this...buy the way. do you know how that happened."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:33

"Flattery will get you no where with me... And why not? I can tell a good story when I see one." I said and narrowed my eyes a bit leaning back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:41

i smiled and held up the dagger she had brought out to fight me with." my DNA was fond on it. this was was used to rip out my eye and it has a cool ability. see its a rare metal that absorbs alchemy...but how did you get it?" i puled my chair right in front of hers and leaned in to her face." and complements are a good ay to be nice. i dont like the other methods of geting people to talk. pulse, you had a cute frend with you...a red head right? she is still out cold and is currently being watched buy my second in camaned."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:45

I smirked a bit and leaned forward on my knees. "My older brother gave it to me. Now he's dead, so I carry it everywhere. And 'the red-head' has a name smart stuff. Katie. Now, I would highly suggest letting both of us go. Right. Now."
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:49

i smiled and leaned back in my seat."katie huh. cute." i looked at her."sorry cant. but i do offer you the full hospitality of my camp. you may go wherever you please but you cant leave this aria. if you do that mark on your back will turn you into a stone sculpture till your back inside....i came up with the alchemy myself. im quite proud of it. and katie would turn into a glass one. i like to vary things."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:53

I arched an eyebrow. "You sick bas****." I simply said and stood out of the chair. "Obsessed with a girl you just met, who's out cold. You drugged us, dragged us here, and now you're trying to tell me that we can't leave! What kind of sick joke is this?" I asked, my eyes blazing at him.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 23:57

my hole manner changed." would you rather i kill you like my men wanted." my voice was cold."my family died the day you showed up hear. we were a kind people.. then you showed up with your war machines. you killed my family. my friends." i tossed the dagger at her cutting her hair but not touching her skin. it landed on the wall." AND IM THE SICK BAST***!!"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 0:02

My hand flew to my hair and I snarled. "You cut. My hair." I said slowly and I got heated. "You know what. I'm pretty sure that I don't like you. I don't see how I'm the bad guy here. What is this? A game, or just a harmless kidnapping and you decided to threaten me with death." I started and walked forward. "Well good luck either way. I'm a tough cookie to break."
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 0:09

i looked at her then grabbed her buy the collar and lifted her off the grounded."dont let it fool you...im only nice because i made a promise to a other-worlder. i would give you all a chance." ia tear rolled down my cheek. i let her go." one you all never gave us. but if you dont take it....ill kill you myself." i walked out of the room leaving the door open."we eat in 10. its down the hall and to the left. youll eat in my privet quoters to insure your safety."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 0:19

I looked after him, shocked. So that's what we did to him. That's why I'm here.. I knew a promise when I heard one. And I was pretty sure he intended to kill me himself, and he easily could. That's was seemed to actually frighten me.
(gtg)
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 0:24

((k))
i went to my room and relieved my second in command. i saw katie asleep. but went to my bathroom. i closed the door. i fell against the wall. it was to much"...to much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

full metal alchemist ((rp))
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next