The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

full metal alchemist ((rp))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 6:15

I felt myself start to pace. Who was that other-worlder, as he called us, that he promised? But then my mind switched. What about Katie. Was she still out? Is she ok? Were we going to be ok here? I fely myself frown and walk over to the nearest wall, screaming out and punching it. "Agh! Oh man that freaking hurt!"
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 7:57

Katie-I opened my eyes slowly,my head was killing me. I looked around to a unfamiliar place."June." I said as I looked around for her. She wasn't in the room,but someone was.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female
Number of posts : 13806
Credits : 39234

Character sheet
RPG Name: Scarlet Moon
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 10:00

(I don't know how to jump in.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 10:09

((One of your charries can see Katie locked in a room.))
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 10:18

Damon:
I smirked and walked out of the dark corner I was in. "Good morning sleepy head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 10:28

Katie-I saw a guy walk from the corner."Who the hell are you? And where is June?" I asked him as I backed away.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 13:24

Damon:
"The names Damon. And I have no idea who June is." I said looking down at her.

Last edited by Alicia Salvatore on Fri 18 Feb - 18:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 15:11

I held my hand and took a few steps away. That was a stupid idea. Very stupid. But I had to find a way out. Who knew what's happened to Katie now.. Who knows what's going to happen to me.
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 18:00

Ashlyn:
"Where do you think your going?" I asked looking at the girl I was standing behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 18:07

Katie-"Where am I?" I asked with a shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 18:08

Damon:
"A place...that dosen't concern you at the moment." I said stalking toward her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 18:14

Katie-I put a hand up."Whoa! Dude just stay there." I said as I looked around for a way out.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 18:16

Damon:
"Funny, you don't tell me what to do." I said grabbing her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 18:20

Katie-I yanked my hand away from him as I glared up at him."Dont touch me!" i said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 18:22

Damon:
"Again you don't tell me what to do." I said stepping closer. I didn't know what I was gonna do to her yet. I still hadn't thought of that.

(Don't forget Tainted Blood)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 18:24

((Okay))

Katie-I stepped away from him."Again does it look like I care?" I asked him,kinda get mad.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 18:28

Ashlyn:
I left the other girl alone and went to find Damon. I found him messing with some other girl. "Damon. Be nice." I said wlaking in

Damon:
I looked back at Ashlyn and frowned. "Thats no fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 18:30

Katie-I looked at the girl that walked in."When can I see June?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 18:31

Ashlyn:
"I was just in her room. You'll see her soon."

(be back in like 20 min)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 18:33

Katie-I nodded."Can you tell him to leave?" I asked her because he freaked me out.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 19:10

Ashlyn:
I glared at Damon and he just glared back. I looked back at the girl and sighed. "i'm sorry, he won't leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 19:13

Katie-"Why not?" I asked as I sat down on a chair looking up at them
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 19:14

Ashlyn:
"He's not the take order from others kinda type." I said and looked at her. "I'm Ashlyn..whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 19:17

Katie-She seemed okay."I-I am Katie." I said to her God I hated sounding scared.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 19:19

Ashlyn:
"Its okay, you don't have to be scared. Atleast not with me." I said giving her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

full metal alchemist ((rp))
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next