The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombies! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 3:11

Everett:

"A kid? Ma'am I am coming in. I mean you or your child no harm. I will kick in the gun first alright?" I called, putting the safety back onto the pistol before setting it on the ground outside the kitchen and kicking it to the middle of the room. Then, placing my hands on top of my head I slowly walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Mar - 1:26

Kathrine:

I took in a deep breath then pushed the girl away from me before getting Elijah from the cabinet. “Shh, shh.” I murmured kissing him on the head. He had a little line of blood trailing down his harm. I bent and grabbed my bag from the floor. Finding a water bottle, I splashed his hand with water and found the source of blood; a half inch wood splinter was sticking out of his palm. I plucked it out quickly then rinsed it again, searching for gauze in my bag.

Emily:

I stared at the woman with my eyebrows raised. The little boy quieted almost instantly once she wrapped his hand. I was shocked even to see a little kid, I hadn't seen one so young since before the breakout.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Mar - 2:38

I went over to my gun and picked it up slowly, putting it away into its holster. I then went over to Emily and touched her cheek, "Hey you okay?" I asked her in concern ignoring the child and woman for now. I wanted to make sure she was alright before I dealt with anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Mar - 15:28

Emily:

I took my gaze of the pair and looked at my brother. It took a second for his words to register then I nodded and rubbed the back of my head. “I’m okay.” I murmured. I looked back to the woman, she was holding the kid on her hip, and she had the gun in her other hand, pointed at the ground, but ready. She was watching us with cool eyes. “Who are you?” She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Mar - 1:36

"I am...was a soldier for the U.S. Military.  I was trained as a medic, among other things."  I said with an attempt at a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Mar - 22:21

Kathrine:

I watched them both timidly. “And you?” I nodded to the girl. “I’m his sister Emily. I’m not trained to do anything really..” She said, standing a little behind her brother. I let Elijah down and he clung to my leg. Since I was holding the gun with my right, I held out my left hand “I’m Kate.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 19:31

"My name is Everett, Ma'am." I said taking her hand and giving it a shake. I smiled at her then at her boy. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a candy bar I had been saving. I tilted it in my hand to show it to her then nodded my head to her son, silently asking if he would like it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 20:45

Kate:

I lifted Elijah up into my arms. I smiled at the gesture, it was sweet that he was willing to give up such a thing, but I shook my head. “Thanks but no thanks. He’s never had candy, so he won’t miss it.” I said softly. “This is Elijah.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 22:02

Everett:

I smiled softly, “A pleasure to meet you Elijah. You take good care of her hm?” I asked him, crouching down a bit to be more at his level. I had always been really good with people and animals. But it was kids that I had the best personal relationship with. I had remembered when I first entered highschool, it wasn’t uncommon for me to surprise my sister by bringing her lunch or picking her up for school. And during those visits I would always spend some time playing with the others.
It was because of my connection with kids that I had offered the candy bar. Since that was not wanted I slid it into the same pocket I had pulled it out from. I would have ruffled his hair good naturedly, or taken my military cap and put it on his head but I decided against such an action. I knew better than to get between a mother and her cub.
“Well now that introductions are out of the way, shall we cook something up? I dunno about y’all but I’m hungry.” I clapped my hands and rubbed them together with an easy smile. The offer was to serve two purposes, and both purposes came from my military training. The first was to calm her down enough that she would put her weapon away. Last thing I needed was for someone to get hurt when there was no need for us to fight. The second, was to get information.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 22:37

Kate:

I blinked in surprise. “You’re staying here?” I asked slowly. My feelings toward that were conflicting. On the one hand there was strength in numbers, and he seemed kind, and his sister harmless. But Could I trust them both not to try to back stab me and take the supplies I had? I would feel better if Aiden was with me.
Elijah leaned his head against my shoulder and smiled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 22:40

Everett:

"At the very least resting long enough to eat something. You were here first ma'am, if we stay or go really is up to you. I won't put up a fight over it, my only request is let us rest up a little before we go." I spread my hands a little then seeing Elijah's shy smile I grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 23:12

Kate:

My lips twitched towards a smile, and I took a deep breath. “Very well.” I nodded. However nice they seemed, I wasn’t planning on sharing any supplies with them until I could count on them to stay and help.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Mar - 0:15

I smiled and turned halfway to the door. 'Well, I'm going to grab my stuff, and please if you have any injuries tell me. I am a trained medic, and there is nothing you might have that I haven't seen before."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Mar - 1:02

Kate:

I dropped my gaze to the floor. “I don’t suppose you know how to treat a zombie bite then?” I asked dryly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Mar - 1:47

Everett:

"Never tried, had to do rabies before. If your actually bit I can take a look at it no problem. I have some guessed that might help, so you never know." I replied as I paused, a sympathetic look coming to my face.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Mar - 1:16

Kate:

I shook my head. “I’m not bit. I just wanted to know. I hoped to come across someone who knew something about this disease, hoped that it wasn’t so hopeless.” I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Mar - 12:21

"There is always hope." I called over my shoulder as I walked out of the room. I grabbed my stuff and came back, carrying both backpacks and my sniper rifle. I made sure to remove the bullet from the chamber and to set the safety before I entered the room. Last thing I needed was a curious kid shooting one of us.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Mar - 13:28

Emily:

I was sitting at the table watching them. With a yawn I leaned down on the table, resting my head on the surface.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Mar - 14:03

When I came back I set down Emily's backpack next to her head then ruffled her hair. I set my backpack on the table then and dug through it, pulling out a few cans and a bag of dried fruit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Mar - 0:07

Kate:

I paced a little while watching the two of them. “I’m with someone else, they should be coming back soon.” I said bluntly thinking that they should probably know about Aden so as not to be alarmed when he came back.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Apr - 15:10

Everett:

"I didn't ask if you were taken." I teased gently, giving an easy smile to show I was joking. "And thanks for the heads up. Is this him now?" I asked as I heard the sound of a motorcycle coming towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Apr - 20:58

Kate:

I moved to peak out of the blinds. “I assume so.” I spread two slats to look through. I exhaled softly and my hand went instantly to my gun. “No it’s not.” I said steadily. I glanced at Everett. Was this some kind of set up?
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Apr - 23:40

I was in the midst of opening a can of chili when I thunked it down on the table and drew my pistol. I moved quickly over to the window, peeking out at the rider as they slowed to a stop in front of the house.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Apr - 0:04

Emily:

I sat up and moved behind my brother, trying to look out the window. “It’s just one guy.” Kate said holding her son on one hip and her gun in the other hand.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Apr - 0:08

I watched as the man drew a pair of knives and slowly move towards the house, moving cautiously. They never removed their helmet which made me worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies! (Open)
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next