The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombies! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Apr - 17:13

Emily:

“What should we do?” I asked my brother in a whisper. I had already been held at gunpoint once today, I was not eager for another standoff.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Apr - 17:24

"We are not doing anything, however I am going to try and speak to the man." I said, settling the giant rifle in my hands. I drew back the bolt to load a shot before I lifted it up and moved towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Apr - 0:45

Emily:

I got a small hand gun from my bag and flowed him to the door, ready to back him if needed, otherwise I’d stay out of sight. I knew how to shoot, I wasn’t the best, but I was decent. “Be safe.” I whispered.

Kate:

I stayed in the kitchen ready to flee if I had to. I had Elijah on my hip, and my bag slung over my shoulder as I watched from the window.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Apr - 1:50

I stepped out onto the porch and called to the man, "Hey, care there friend.  I mean no offense, but if you could, just put away the weapons."  The second I had stepped out the person had raised their weapons to me.  But at the sight of my rifle, they slowly lowered the weapons but not all the way.  "There we are, isn't that better?"  I said with a smile, as I lowered my rifle half way.  It was still pointed at them but not at the main body.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Apr - 2:26

Kate:

I watched Everett. He was so calm and friendly even to someone who could have been dangerous. I wouldn’t have been.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Apr - 2:33

Alex:

I answered the mans questions as they came, slowly relaxing as we talked. Eventually we came to an agreement and I put my pistols away and followed him inside.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Apr - 2:36

Kate:

My pulse quickened as they both started to come inside. What was he doing letting another person in? I was easily outnumbered now. I debated whether I should slip away to find Aiden or stay. It was going to be too dark soon, and that would put us in a vulnerable state…
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Apr - 2:49

Alex:

Once inside I pulled off the helmet, and pulled down the bandanna I had tied over my nose and mouth. I nodded politely to the girl who was just inside, recognizing that she looked a lot like Everett. He explained to her our agreement. I was only looking for gas for the bike then I would be on my way.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Apr - 18:03

Emily:

I smiled shyly. He look young, not much older than me. “It’ll be dark soon, are you really going to go back out there for the night?” I asked, glancing at my brother.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Apr - 18:14

"Better that way. No troubles come from you, and I can't cause trouble for you." I said quietly, looking her over before shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Apr - 0:01

Emily:

“But… You’ll get more trouble outside…” I protested weakly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Apr - 0:14

I nodded. "Yes, but I trust myself and my skills. If I stayed I might get close to you all. If I get close, then it becomes a liability." I stated as it were obvious.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Apr - 0:34

Emily:

I was taken aback. “A liability?” I repeated, a little offended. “Don’t you realize its safer with more people?” I shook my head and held my hands up, letting it go. “Well it’s your own life you’re risking.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Apr - 0:36

I followed her brother as I spoke again my voice bitter. "Tell me that when your brother gives his life so that you may live. It is better to be alone, and not know the fate of those you care for. Than to be with them and watch things happen to them."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Apr - 15:47

Emily:

“I guess its also better to be alone, that way no one will hear you scream as your face gets ripped off by a herd.” I muttered sulkily.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Apr - 15:57

I ignored her and followed her brother into the kitchen. The girl would not be so high and mighty if she had been in my life.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Apr - 16:32

Kate:

I looked up from feeding Elijah a fruit leather when the two came into the kitchen. I moved to block my son from view a bit, he was sitting on the counter behind me.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Apr - 16:52

"A kid? That is a surprise..." My voice broke a little and I looked down. I gave her a small smile and polite nod. "I will definitely be moving on then. If nothing else, for the well being of your mind ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Apr - 19:57

Kate:

“Thank you.” I said coolly with a questioning glance to Everett. I had already subconsciously accepted him and his sister into my small little group.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Apr - 20:32

Everett:

"He was just passing through, I agreed to a little bit of trading. Supplies I don't need, and some information." I explained to the glance.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Apr - 23:02

Kate:

“What information?” I asked, interested. I was always looking for any sign that there might be a refugee camp still standing, some shred of safety.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Apr - 23:16

Ari:

I moved over to the table and gestured to a chair. "May I?" I asked and with a nod from the guy I sat down with a sigh. "I came from Southern California. There are a few camps there, but too many cities too close together and it is very dangerous place to go." I sighed and rubbed my face. When I opened my eyes I focused sharply on the girl with the kid. I leaned forward my eyes showing wariness, fear, and hatred as I spoke. "You need to stay out of Arizona completely. There is an arrogant as..." I paused and my eyes flicked to her kid then back to Kate. "There is a bad man there. He has started the biggest camp I know of...but females are treated less than trash there. No more than breeding stock for him and those he deems worthy of being fathers." I leaned back and sighed softly, haunted by my memories of that place.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Apr - 23:21

Kate:

I frowned at his words and turned my back to him to bring Elijah into my arms. He finished chewing on him fruit leather and now he was licking his hands clean like a little kitten.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Apr - 23:55

"Rape isn't the worst thing they can do to you there..." I murmured, not realizing I was loud enough to be heard, or that I was talking like I had experienced such a thing. I shook my head then to dispel my thoughts and I turned to Everett. "That is all I know about the West. Do you have any news?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Apr - 0:37

Kate:

I looked to him too, not having talked much in our meeting. I bounced Elijah on my hip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies! (Open)
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next