The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombies! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Apr - 2:58

Everett:

I told them both everything I knew about with a shrug. "So did you actually want to do some trading as well? And if you have any injuries I can patch you up. I was trained as a medic by the army." The man tilted his head at that and asked, "Did you come home from the war to this?" I smiled tightly and looked down. "I sometimes feel like I never left the combat zone...only there is more at stake here than there..." I shook it off.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Apr - 23:21

Emily:

I stepped over to my brother and squeezed his hand. “But now you’re with family.” I said with a soft smile, in hopes to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Apr - 0:32

I pushed aside my feelings and smiled at Emily.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Apr - 1:15

Kate:

I heard the front door creak open and hurried to make sure It was Aiden and no one else. “Bit late.” I muttered as he came to my side. HE surveyed the kitchen with raised eyebrows. “Guests?” He asked calmly, but his hand was hovering over his holster.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Apr - 16:58

Everett:

I looked up at the man and waved him in. "We are all friends here. Name's Everett, my sister over there is Emily. And this guy is Ari." I said gesturing in turn.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue 29 Apr - 1:32

Aiden:

I looked into Kate’s face to make sure she wasn’t showing signs of distress. Both her and her son seemed to be relatively calm. So nothing bad had happened while I was gone. “Pleased to meet y’all.” I said with a little bow of my head. “I’m Aiden.” I introduced myself with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue 29 Apr - 12:54

Ari:

I looked over the new person. He was attractive, but as was the other guy. However, I had always been partial to blonds. I brushed aside those thoughts though, settling on a resigned look. I was still unsure about being near so many people. Being near people, especially these assholes who were nice. It was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed 30 Apr - 0:15

Aiden:

“I hope no one needed to go back out there tonight. There was a herd moving through here, I god in without being seen, but they were close behind me.” I informed them all. Kate looked alarmed. “We should be fine as long as we don’t turn on any lights, or make much noise.” I reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed 30 Apr - 11:27

Ari:

I frowned and suddenly the man I found attractive wasn't. He was a stupid idiot who deserved to have his head beaten in with a rock. He was ugly and probably smelled and did all sorts of rude things.

I sat back in the chair and sighed through my nose, running a hand over my face as I muttered a soft curse. "No chance at all of escape?" I offered without any real hope.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed 30 Apr - 14:22

Aiden:

“Not unless you want to risk being torn apart in the dark. And I would like to ask you not to risk it, as that would only draw more to the area.” I told the boy. “There is an extra room upstairs. And a couch. The three of you can decide who gets what.” I said as I moved over to the counter and set my bag down. “I think we have enough food for at least a couple days if they aren’t cleared out by tomorrow.” I said, accounting for the extra mouths to feed. If it had just been the three of us, the food would last for another week.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed 30 Apr - 14:33

Everett:

"My sister and I can add our own food to the mix. Should help take the burden off your store of food." I offered him, "And if you have anything you feel might need to be looked at...I am a trained medic."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed 30 Apr - 16:00

Aiden:

I nodded appreciatively. “Thanks, But I’ve managed to keep myself safe. Been a quiet couple of weeks.” I said with a shrug. IT was a little worrisome, it seemed danger was just lurking around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed 30 Apr - 16:05

Ari:

I got up and moved towards the door of the kitchen before stopping. "Is it too late to go out to grab stuff from my bike?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed 30 Apr - 23:14

Aiden:

“Yes.” I told him without a moment’s hesitation. I didn’t want any attention being drawn to the house. “What do you need so badly?”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed 30 Apr - 23:18

"Nothing." I snapped and sat down in the chair to rub my temples. I had medicine to deal with cramps in a small pouch on my bike. And I wasn't about to ask the boy wonder doctor for something to help.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 May - 1:01

Kate:

I let Elijah down while I went to the cabinet to get something for Aiden and myself to eat. I wasn’t as eager to share our resources. I kept an eye on Elijah as he toddled over to the medic.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 May - 1:09

Everett:

I knelt down in front of Elijah and removed my military cap. Once he was close enough I stuck it on his head and smiled at him. "Your an honorary soldier now. You have a sworn duty to keep your mom out of trouble you hear?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 May - 1:20

Kate:

I smiled softly pausing what I was doing to watch them. Elijah let out a soft happy sound and grinned as he reached up and pulled off the cap. He promptly stuck as much of it as he could fit into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 May - 1:23

I laughed softly and shook my head. "Hey now, is that how a soldier acts hm?" I reached out and pulled the hat out of his mouth. I turned it around to a side that was less dirty before letting him stick it in his mouth. "That's better."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 May - 1:36

Kate:

“I’m sorry about that.” I said softly picking up my son and plucking the hat out of his mouth. I tried to wipe it off on my jeans before offering it back to Everett.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 May - 1:42

"Sorry about what?" I asked taking the hat back. "He isn't doing any harm." I told her with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 May - 1:46

Kate:

“Well, he got your hat all wet.” I said with a gesture. Elijah reached for from the restraints of my arms.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 May - 1:55

"It's just a hat. He can't hurt it more than spending six months in the desert did." I replied offering the hat out to Elijah. "Besides I have spares."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 May - 16:34

Kate:

I smiled. “Thank you.” I said softly and let Elijah down to play with the hat while I went back to the food.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 1 May - 16:42

I nodded and watched her for a time before going to the table and my pack. I dug out a few cans of peaches, bringing them over to add to Kate's stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies! (Open)
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next