The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombies! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri 2 May - 1:27

Kate:

I looked up at him when he set the cans down. “Thank you.” I said softly. He genuinely seemed like a good person. Maybe I could risk a little and share with them.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri 2 May - 12:19

Everett:

I smiled at her and nodded. I made a motion with my head to Aiden for him to follow me. I wanted to talk, and ask a few questions of him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 May - 3:07

Aiden:

I raised my eyebrows but followed him without protest. I wondered how Kate had managed to find these people, it seemed unlikely that she would just invite them in.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 May - 22:07

Everett:

I went to the window and peeked out before looking at him. "How do you want to divide the watch tonight? I know nothing about your relationship to the lady and kid in the kitchen, and I would rather not step on any toes." I smiled at him good naturedly, "If you would rather she didn't take a turn on the watch then I would rather know now then later when it is time to get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 May - 0:16

Aiden:

“She usually goes to bed early, then gets up at dawn and takes over then.” I explained. “If you don’t mind, I’d like to remain on watch even if you are, I’m sure you’ll understand. You can never be too careful.” I said seriously, but nonthreateningly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 May - 13:12

I spread my hands and nodded. "Two sets of eyes is always better than one. My sister will take her turn at watch too." I chuckled, "She gets cranky if I don't let her. So would you rather share a watch with me or her?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 May - 17:17

Aiden:

“I feel like they would both feel more comfortable if the girls took a shift together. I know Kat would. What about the boy? Isn’t he with you?” I asked, meaning the third unexpected guest.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 May - 17:33

I shook my head, "No. He wandered up on the house a bit ago. Agreed to make a trade with him, and that was kind of it. I expected him to be gone by now."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 May - 0:35

Aiden:

“Well if the herd has passed through by tomorrow, God willing, then he can leave then. Seems like a sullen fellow.” I smiled unoffendingly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 May - 15:07

I nodded, "Yeah. It might be for the best. Then we have our plan. Shall we tell the girls now?" I asked as I walked to the wall and grabbed my rifle.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri 16 May - 3:14

Emily:

I looked up when my brother and the other guy came in and smiled happily. Neither myself nor Kate had said anything to the boy in the room with us, But she had let me lift her son up into my lap and play with him while she got food ready.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri 16 May - 12:30

I smiled back at my sister as I carried my rifle to the table. I began to disassemble it with the ease of long practice. Once it was in pieces on the table, everything well away from little hands I pulled out a gun cleaning kit from my pack and set to work.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 May - 1:26

Kate:

After everyone had something to eat, I cleaned up a little then scooped my sleepy son into my arms. I had to admit, it felt nice to have a full house, to have the soft noise of other living bodies. It made me feel safer somehow, and more alive.
“Night,” I half waved to the room before carrying Elijah up to our bedroom.

Emily:

I stretched in my chair and sighed happily. It almost felt like one of our casual get together that Mom and Dad used to throw, just a few people from church, meaningless banter. But it was nice. I had missed this human connection.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 May - 20:36

"Good night." I called to Kate as she left. I turned my eyes to Emily as I pulled out a deck of cards from one of the pockets in my military pants. "Usual bet? Loser has to clean up?" I challenged with a grin.

Ari:

I had said little during dinner, though I had been polite and said my thanks to them when they placed a meal in front of me. I hadn't expected it to happen, and I was sure the surprise had been evident on my face before I hid it from view.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 May - 15:53

Aiden:

“What’s this?” I asked as the young girl sat forward clearly eager. I was still working on my bowl of food. It was a habit of mine to savor every bite as if it would be my last, even if the meal was a bland bowl of green beans mixed with corn.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 May - 16:00

"Something our parents got us into. Worked out well in Afganistan too. But a game of cards, loser does the task needed. Challenger picks the task, the one being challenged can pick the game. Prevented a lot of fights between me and her growing up. If ever mom and dad heard raised voices one of them would come by and toss a deck of cards at us." I explained, shaking the deck of cards for emphasis. I smiled at my sister and her eager look, I opened the deck of cards and pulled them out. I set the box aside and then set the deck in front of her. "I challenge you for dishes."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 May - 21:01

Aiden:

“You want to play too?” Emily asked tilting her head to look at me. “Could I pick the game?” I asked, interested.
“I don’t see why not.” She smiled, looking at her brother for a confirmation. “Reduces my chances of losing with three people.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 May - 21:36

I chuckled softly, "So long as your willing to do the dishes if you lose. You can join in."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri 30 May - 0:52

Aiden:

“Absolutely. How about BS?” I suggested, it was an easy enough game to play. Emily groaned quietly. “I’m going to lose.” She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri 30 May - 12:14

I chuckled, "You knew the rules Emi." I picked up the deck and began to shuffle, bridging the cards as I did so.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri 30 May - 14:56

Emily:

I was horrible with bluffing, I just couldn’t do it. My face was an open book, especially to my brother. So I lost. Every time I thought one of them was bluffing, I was wrong, and I was caught nearly every time that I tried to put down the wrong card.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri 30 May - 16:43

I felt a bit bad about how bad Emily was doing, but she had never been good at this game. I glanced at her, debating in my head about throwing the game just to get her to smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptySat 7 Jun - 23:02

Aiden:

I realized what Everett was trying to do and played along. In the end she still lost, but it was a closer game and I helped her with the dishes anyway.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun 8 Jun - 0:29

Everett:

I watched them do the dishes while I focused on cleaning my rifle and side arm. I stripped them both entirely onto the table, cleaned each piece then set my hands on the table. I drew in a breath then as fast as I could I started assembling both guns.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 9 Jun - 22:33

Emily:

Once the dishes were done I went over to my brother and rubbed his shoulders. “You know, if you didn’t take them apart in the first place you wouldn’t have to put them back together so fast.” I said reasonably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies! (Open)
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next