The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pride of the Ocean

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female
Number of posts : 2589
Credits : 26751
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue21/21Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 16:07

Luna-
"Is there anything we can do to help?" Thea asked. I looked at her, removing her hand. "Why should we help him? We don't even KNOW him." I said. "But one, he's our neighbor, and two he's a friend of Kakahi's, which means he's probably a good person." "How did you come to that conclusion?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips. She shrugged. "Ok, it's really just the right thing to do." She said and then looked back at Kakahi, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male
Number of posts : 222
Credits : 24644
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 16:10

I sighed. "Get in the water."
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female
Number of posts : 13806
Credits : 39229
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Scarlet Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue21/21Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 16:19

I slid into the water next to Kakahi and looked up at the two girls. "Who are they?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 19:49

i started to come to and my accent was thick. "bloody hell that hurt!" i looked around and cleared my throat, trying to hide the accent. "sorry about that. i just had a horrible headach. and i probably knocked over the barbeque." i smiled as i started to stand up, but fell. my legs were still weak.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 19:54

Thea-
I frowned a bit and went into the water to help him up. I took one hand and then looked at Luna. "Oh, come on. We have to help him." I told her. She huffed as she walked in and took his other hand. I looked at the girl and smiled. "Sorry, rude of us." "No it isn't." "Oh shh!" I said to Luna and looked back at the girl. "I'm Thea, the youngest and this is my older sis Luna. Don't mind her much, she's nice once you get to know her better." I said happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 20:59

i smiled and chuckled a bit. "Im used to it. nobody likes me. these two are my only friends."
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyTue 4 Oct - 15:18

Thea-
"If they are your friends then they like you. So you can't say that nobody likes you." I said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyTue 4 Oct - 16:09

"I'm Devalina, but you can call me Deva." I said then looked at Marcus. "Thanks to know I'm nobody."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyWed 5 Oct - 21:38

i smiled weakly. "your welcome." i closed my eyes and let the flow of the earth and waves take my soul away. i stood abouve my breathing body. i could tell kakahi could see me. "not this again." i walked up behind the two girls and started to play with their hair. "This is amusing kakahi!"
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 Oct - 20:48

Luna-
Thea and I froze and looked at each other's hair as it started to move on it's own. We let out a small yelp of surprise at the same time and jumped away, our hair being freed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 Oct - 20:54

i grabbed one girls side and tickled her.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 Oct - 20:59

((hmmm, either way I go with this Luna will be ticked XD Hehehe))
Thea-
I started to jump up and down, laughing my head off as I tried to get away from the tickling. "S-stop! It's to much, it's to much." I said, laughing uncontrolably. Sadly, I was the ticklish one of the set. Luna got angry and pulled me away. "Stop it!" She said, growling a bit in the back of her throat. She wasnt' pleased, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 Oct - 21:32

"Jeeze, Marcus cut it out!" I called to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyMon 10 Oct - 6:13

my body jumped up as i reentered it. "What? nothing wrong with a little fun!" i put my hand on my mouth. it was an accident. i didnt meen for our powers secret to slip. "i mean, what are you talking about, i was just laying here!"
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptySat 29 Oct - 12:43

Luna-
"That's it! We're going home. Let's get away from these weirdos." I said angerily and started to lead Thea away, but she was dragging her feet. "Wait, Luna. We have to give them a chance." She said, trying to pull me back towards them. "No we don't! They are strange and they are probably out of their minds. There's weird things going on and I don't care to find out any of it." I said and soon Thea stopped fighting against me and quietly followed behind me, a large frown on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptySat 29 Oct - 14:47

i ran up behind the serious one and tryed something. i closed my eyes and focused all of my thoughts to her. i felt a wave of memories flood to her mind. then one sentence, "We are not crazy, but special." i felt weak again, but this time, i forced myself to stay standing.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptySat 29 Oct - 15:02

Thea-
Luna went pale and then quickly turned to look at him and squeezed my hand tighter. "Get out of my head! Special or not I didn't ask to know any of it." She said coldly. I looked at her confused and then looked at him. What did she mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptySat 29 Oct - 15:07

my face went pale as all of my child hood flowed in her mind. "i... can't... stop!" i fell to my hands and knees. the beatings and alcohol rages of my father shot from my mind. i looked and saw my scale on the sand. some how it had fallen off and now laid under me.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptySat 29 Oct - 15:31

Thea-
I let go of Luna's hand and knelt down beside him and started to rub his back a bit, trying to get him to calm down or something and then looked up at Luna to ask her what she was seeing but saw her crying quietly. She was cold at times, but not heartless. I knew that whatever he was showing her was very sad. Maybe it was a twin thing but a few seconds later I started to feel kind of sad as well and a few tears just kind of fell.

Luna-
I couldn't believe any of it, it was just to aweful, so sad. After a moment I kind of got my mind back, memories of his still flowing though. I knelt down on the other side of him and hugged him close. I didn't know what else to do. Thea looked surprised but smiled just a tad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyMon 31 Oct - 9:20

((i will answer this later. i have to head out my door now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyMon 31 Oct - 17:44

i reached and grabbed the necklace from the sand. "Im, im sorry about that. i didnt mean for that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyMon 31 Oct - 21:22

((How can i jump in))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 EmptyTue 1 Nov - 9:03

((no clue.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride of the Ocean
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19