The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombies (Forever open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptyFri 27 Jan - 0:16

Wren

I smiled tentatively at all of them. The guy at the end replied with. "My name is matt." I nodded and looked up at the guy, Davy, feeling safe with him.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 33
Credits : 23227
Registration date : 2012-01-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptySun 29 Jan - 1:22

((dead already?))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptySun 29 Jan - 18:06

((Nah =P I'm just forgetful))

Davy:  

"You were a med student then?" I guessed, he was far to young to be a doctor, and I had watched him while he  worked, he wasn't as practiced as a regular doctor was.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptySun 29 Jan - 18:09

Matt

"I was going to be, but i learned a lot from my parents and they are both doctors...well were." I replied with an absent shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptySun 29 Jan - 18:15

Davy:

"Could you teach me how to stitch?  I never learned, I know a lot but mostly none of the hands on stuff beyond drawing blood and giving shots and such." I explained looking up at him with interest.  Out of all the people I had encountered he had the most useful potential. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptySun 29 Jan - 18:23

I nodded. "Sure. If you want to." I replied smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 0:05

Davy:

I half smiled then looked down at the girl before sliding off the bed. "We should let her rest." I said. "And see what else is around this place. You want to stay here and watch her?" I asked turning to Abby, she shrugged and sat on the bed opposite Wren.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 0:18

Jason:

I used a flashlight and around the basement and saw that it was mostly empty, then i saw a slight difference in colour between two patches of floorboards. Going over to them tapped the floor and heard a hollow sound.

Getting on my knees and feeling around i found a latch. I pulled it and suddenly a part of the floor dropped down to reveal a staircase. I went downstairs to look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 0:38

Wren

I started to draw on my whiteboard absently. I liked drawing, but i never knew what i was drawing untill i finished.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 23:42

Abby:

I watched Wren as Davy and Matt left.  "What are you drawing?" I asked the silence making me uncomfortable. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 23:51

I looked up at her then at the drawing i studied it for a moment before drawing in three more lines and you could tell it was davy's face. I began to hum softly.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 0:11

Jason:

Looking around i found my self in a small room filled with crates. Going over to one a pulled out my knife and jacked it open. Inside I found stacks of brown plastic packages that i reconized as MREs the military air-tight version of takeout. I pulled one out and looked on the label, it read: Chicken Sandwhich. I ripped it open.

The food inside didnt taste nearly as good as the real deal, but it was still food. Satisfied I went over to the otherside of the small cellar and opened another crate in which i found a row of M4 assault carbines. Suddenly feeling happy i picked one up and checked the magazine. My heart sank. It didn't have any bullets, without them, the gun was just a piece of junk metal.

Looking over at a crate beside it a opened that one. I was happy again, the crate was full of ammo. Picking a full magazine up i slid it into a M4 and stuff another 4 magazines into my coat pocket. I was going to have to find bags and vests to keep them but my coat had to do for now. Slinging the rifle over my shoulder I limped towards the stairs.

Going back up i saw Davy and the new guy walking around. "HEY! Come over here!" I waved "Found a ton of supplies!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 1 Feb - 23:00

Abby:

I smiled softly seeing what she was drawing. It was cute. Maybe he might even get attached to her, they were the same age.

Davy:

"Wonderful, I'm starving." I said following Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Feb - 0:17

Wren

I looked up at her and noticed her wpprasing look. I tilted my head, my eyes questioning. Why was she looking at me like that?
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Feb - 0:20

Abby:

I just smiled shaking my head and looking up at the ceiling. "How did you become mute, then? Or were you born that way?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Feb - 10:18

I walked around till i found other people
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Feb - 22:47

((I'm going to skip this a couple days since nothing is happening at the moment. Every one has to reply before I do though just so they know I'm going to.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies (Forever open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5