The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombies (Forever open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jan - 20:49

Matt

I took out an alcohol swab. "Well she needs blood. And unless im the only one to have noticed, you both look really similar. Im good at matchin people so i will quit being a medic if im wromg, but you two have to be related in some fasion." I said as i swabbed the crook of his elbow. I used a rubber tube to help me see the vein before inserting the shunt so i could get blood. I moved quickly and once i had all of the vials filled i pulled out the shunt and taped a cotten ball in place to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 33
Credits : 23227
Registration date : 2012-01-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jan - 21:03

(( um no i don't think so... We're currently all inside the based))

Jason:

I rubbed the crook of my arm where the shunt had been inserted.
"Next time, ask for a donation ehh?" Then taking in the guy's words ((Btw you know u still haven't introduced his name to the gang.)) I stepped closer to the girl and looked at her face. It was true she did look alot like me, but i hadn't the slightest inkling of who she was what whatsoever. "Well i have no idea of who she is, but she will make it, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jan - 21:41

Matt

"Yeah. She should. She really looks like you. Do you have a sister, daughter, cousin...ect." i said trailing off as i began to set her up to recieve his blood.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jan - 22:32

Jason:

"No, not that i know of. But then i don't even remember who my parents are."

I shrugged. I didn't really remember much of my childhood. No recollection of who my parents are.

"She could be my sister but for all i know, she could easily be a distant cousin."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 0:01

Davy:

I watched Jason for a moment frowning. "I don't see how you could forget your family, but it must be nice considering every one else here has lost theirs." I said coolly. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Abby's shoulders slump slightly as she looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 0:04

Wren

I opened my eyes slowly, my face first focusing on a guy sitting next to me. A slight blush came to my face as i realized i was snuggled up against him.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 0:12

Jason:

I looked straight at Davy. "No you couldn't, cause you don't know whats its like to be in a car crash, and slip into a coma for a year. What its like to wake up only to see a doctor and a nurse. And to not know your own name, or how to you got here. Or why your family never came to see you. Much less anybody you used to know." I replied coldly. "No you couldn't. I can't lose my family because i dont have any to lose." I finished, clenching and unclenching my fists.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 0:24

Davy:

"Oh don't spill sob stories at me. I've been in my fair share of hospitals, I've spent nights crumpled in bed side chairs. I've been in dozens of families who never cared. So maybe you were spared, maybe forgetting all you know isn't so bad. You should be thankful rather than feeling sorry for yourself." I spat back, my hand knotted tightly in the bed covers, I didn't even realize the girl was awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 0:30

I whimpered a bit at their yelling and i pressed my face into his leg. I hated it when people were yellin or argueing around me. My parents had done it ever since my brother had disappeared after getting into an arguement with my father. So i just kept my face hidden from the anger praying it wouldnt be turned on me.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 0:37

Jason:

Chuckling, i looked at Davy. "Maybe so, still. Atleast you had a family. Which is more then i can say. But you're right, this is no time to be feeling sorry." Abruptly i snapped out of it. "So enough with the life stories, we've got other problems to deal with." Looking over at the girl, i saw that she was awake. Raising an eyebrow. "Looks like your friend is awake. I'm going to see if i can't find some food, and maybe even a bigger gun." Standing up i limped out into the corridor and set of in a random direction. Chuckling at this interesting group of people i had fallen, quite literally into.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 0:44

Davy:

I let out a long breath then looked down at the girl, letting go of the covers. Abby knelt next to the bed. "Hi, sweetie, how do you feel?" She asked kindly a sweet smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 0:51

I peeked at the girl and made an attempt at a smile. I looked up at the guy who i had been using as a shield of sorts, i felt a bit shy.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 0:54

Abby:

I followed her gaze up to Davy who still had the same tired expression. "Can you tell us your name?" I asked softly looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 2:35

Jason:

I limped towards the basement, the armoury and the kitchen would have most likely been looted already, but maybe i could find something in the underground store rooms.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 4:13

(( not posting next 3-4 days.))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 6:31

i eventually found a door intot he compound that was unlocked. 'Hm... big place. Anyone in here" i called out into the echoing hallways as i walked, still carefully looking out for infected
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 15:38

I blinked and nodded a bit. I bit my lip wondering if my backpack was near by. I had a small white board ad marker in there so i could reply to people.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jan - 22:16

Abby:

I tilted my head sideways in confusion. I glanced at Davy uncertainly. "Do you think she could have a concussion?" He asked Matt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptySat 21 Jan - 23:10

"Matt

I tapped my chin and noticing that she was looking around a bit i asked. "Did she have anything with her? I dont think she has a concussion, but she seems to want something.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 23:13

Abby:

"I don't know, I can go heck though." I said getting to my feet. "Be careful, girl!" Davy called after me. I ran back to where we found her and picked up a bag. I came back holding it up. "Is this what you want, honey?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 13:48

I nodded and dug through it untill i found my whiteboard and marker. I uncapped it with my teethcand lowly wrote my name for them.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 16:48

Hello!" i call again walking through
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 23:47

Abby:

"Well hi," I said slowly looking from the board to her face. "You can't speak then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 23:56

I erased it with my hand before writing. "I'm mute."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Jan - 23:02

Davy:

I stared at the words for a moment then shook myself and looked at the girl. "Well this is Abby, I'm Davy, and that," I said looking up at the guy Abby brought, "Sorry, I didn't catch your name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies (Forever open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next