The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombies (Forever open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jan - 23:49

((Haha okay, I'm cool with that))

Davy:

I wouldn't admit it but I was fairly impressed with the way he was clearing each room and then how fast he reacted to the Zombie. He could be a useful asset. I held the girl carefully, just incase we ran into more zombies I needed to be able to swing her down gently but quickly in order to protect us both.

Abby:

"I need to get back to them quickly, come on hop in the truck, I'm going to drive." I said pulling the keys from my pocket and climbing into the truck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jan - 23:52

I climbed in the truck and set my backpack on my lap. It had a red cross and the word "medic" stitched in. "Are the others your family?" I asked curiously glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 0:05

Abby:

"Oh. No." I said sadly. "Just a kid a met a while back, though don't call him that, he doesn't act like one any way. And the other guy got here the same time we did. And then the girl, we just found her." I explained glancing at him and noticing his bag. "Are you a doctor?!"
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 33
Credits : 23227
Registration date : 2012-01-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 0:10

(( no* horde* -.-))

Jason:

After limping down a few more corridors, we finally entered a large room full of bunks. Checking to make sure there were no zombies, I guestured at a bed. "Set her down there, keep her legs elevated. That will stop her from bleeding out till we can patch her leg up."
Sitting on the a closes to the door, i holstered my gun and pulled off my boots to check my leg.

Last edited by Reaper on Wed 18 Jan - 0:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 0:15

Wren

I groaned softly before letting out a whimper of pain. I was in pain, my leg felt like itvwas on fire...but i didnt know why...the softness of the bunk was starting to wake me up out of my blacked out state, but it made the pain apparent.

Matt

I shook my head. "My mom and dad were so i kind of grew up learning how to be one. I make a metter medic than i do a doctor. But im low on supplies except for bandages, why do you ask though?" I asked looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 1:21

Davy:

I set her down on a bed then gathered pillows to prop her leg up.  "it's alright," I said softly when I heard her groan.  "you're safe and in good hands."

Abby:

"That's great!  Davy is good but I don't think he can stitch or any thing, the girl, you see, she got injured in the explosion." I explained and pulled to a stop up front. 
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 1:50

Jason:

My foot was swollen around the ankle, i would have to get an ice pack on it. Putting my boots back on, i went over the the girl and checked her wounds and pulse. She was about as stable as we could do without medical supplies.

Looking over at davy. "Keep an eye on her, i'll go look for Abby and see if we can't find some supplies around here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 2:00

Wren

I whimpered again but the second voice...it sounded familiar somehow...but i couldnt figure out or remember why it sounded so familiar. It brought aclonging ache to my chest though.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 2:26

Davy:

I nodded and sat down on the bunk next to the girl watching her closely.  I stretched and yawned before laying down. 
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 2:54

Jason:

Limping my way outside and down the corridor. I stopped at the zombie's body, it was a soldier from the looks of his uniform. I searched his body and came up with nothing other then a knife, and his dog tags tucking them away i dragged his body towards the door. Once outside i dragged the body to a ditch and threw it in. Looking around a found a near empty bottle of oil and doused the body in it. Then pulled out the pack of matches i always kept, i burned the body. I saluted the soldier. Then turned around and limped in the direction Abby had went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 3:03

Wren

My body feeling a source of warmth near by automatically moved me towards it. Snugglong up against it in my half concious state, a soft sound that was between contetment and a whimper escaped my lips.

((I realize you probably diddnt mean it like this but i dont care =P ))
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 3:10

(( LOL abby and jason are gonna have a surprise when they return ))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 14:54

Davy:

I blinked in surprise at her movement but I didn't get away.  I sighed softly and focused on the ceiling trying to block my memories from rushing back. 

Abby:

I lead Matt back to where they were supposed to be.  Their absence freaked me out a little but the lack of blood or any thing calmed me.  "Davy?  Jason?!" I called.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 15:02

Matt

I shouldered my backpack and looked around curiously. "Could they have gone inside the base?" I askedgesturing to it absently. I didnt know what they looked like so i couldnt begin to figure out where to look.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 18:37

I kept walking around the compound
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 21:51

Jason:

I heard Abby's voice, then another one. Who was that? Limping around the corner i stepped into view, teenager about Abby's age. Placing my hand on my gun.

"Hey Abby, Davy and the girl are inside. Who's your friend? He causing any trouble?"

He didn't look the type, but I wasn't taking any chances.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 22:30

Abby:

I smiled reassuringly. "No not at all, he's a medic!" I told Jason happily. "Lead the way to the kids."
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 22:36

Jason:

I chuckle at her enthusiasm, and dropped my hand from the gun. "Yes, Ma'am!" I mock saluted her. Looking over the the guy. "Sorry about that, can't be too careful these days."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 23:25

I nodded and gave a mock salute back playfully. "I understand. And once i help with the girl your next." I replied, my tone leaving no room for arguement.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Jan - 23:48

Abby:

I grinned at the two then made my way to Davy. I blinked seeing him laying with the girl. He shrugged to my questioning look but didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jan - 0:00

Jason:

I nodded. "Fair enough." As i entered the room the first thing i saw was the girl lying next to davy.
"Erm, hate to break the news to ya buddy. But isn't she alittle too young for this?" Chuckling. at Davy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jan - 0:09

((They are the same age XD and since your charries are oblivious to it...))

Matt

Upon seeing the girls leg i immediately went over and set to work. I moved quickly but efficently, my hands never wavering or hesitating as i pulled out the shrapnel and stitxhed her leg back up. I bandaged it up before taking her vitals calmly. Once that was done i looked at her and chewed on my lip before looking at each of them in turn. I hesitated as i looked at te gy then at the girl.

Guessing at something i got up and went over to him making him sit down as i dug into my pack. "Do you have any diseases, infections, or anything of that sort?" I ased glancing p at him as i pulled out a shunt and several vials.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jan - 17:38

Davy:

I scowled at Jason's comment but I sat next to the girl while the other guy was stitching her up. I wasn't sure how I felt about being around all these people, some times even Abby was too much, but at least now if I decided to leave she would be safe. I sat up once he was done working on her and watched him curiously. I glanced back at her then at Jason. "Huh." I said tilting my head a little.

Abby:

I blinked clearly not catching onto what Matt was doing even though Davy seemingly had.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jan - 20:14

Jason:

I looked at and him and blinked in surprise.

"No i do not, why would I?" I asked in a semi-confused voice.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jan - 20:31

did anyone ever see my character?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies (Forever open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next