The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombies (Forever open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 33
Credits : 23227
Registration date : 2012-01-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 2:45

Jason:

I gave both of them a sideways glance and resisted the urge to let out a chuckle.

"That was one helluva explosion. Well I was kinda hoping it had something to do with my presence, unfortunately it appears not."

Chuckling at the tone of the kid, Davy, wasn't it? "Its Davy, right? Didn't think you cared, or are you just trying to be smug that I got injured, atleast in part to your explosions? And if you haven't noticed, we are in hell. So my current style of fashsion should fit right in." I replied as we turned the corner of the base, heading towards the main gate.

Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 3:23

(( Double posting i know T.T but i need to inform u guys i most likely will not be posting next two days. Just a heads up))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 10:34

I was driving around listening to the white noise of the radio world hoping for some kind of signal. After an hour i did finaly hear something about a safe house. Good enough for me, i think to myself. I mad eit half way to the destination before i ran out of gas. I sigh getting out and packing my guns, two pistols a shotgun, one grenade, a pair of MMA gloves with spikes all over the knuckles -which i slipped onto my hands after grabbing them- and a bat with nails in it. I head off to the safe house
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jan - 2:14

Davy:

Personally, I had always been clean. I didn't like wearing the same shirt days in a row, especially if zombie particles had been splattered across me. Collapse of society gave me no excuse to let myself go. "You shouldn't be walking on that leg," I repeated. "I'm not being smug. It wasn't my fault you got hurt even if the explosion was mine. And what good does injuring yourself further do? You should take advantage of the lack of zombies and the protection provided by being in a group." I explained, a crease forming down the center of my forehead.

Abby:

I watched Davy speak, clearly bothered by the fact that Jason was doing nothing about his leg. Chewing on my lip I looked up at Jason and said, "He is right, you know. We have a bunch of medical supplies, I can run back and get the things you need if you would allow us to help." I smiled kindly yet with concern.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jan - 18:40

i eventually found myself there, blood dripping from my nailed gloves. I go inside the compound
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jan - 20:55

Jason:

I stopped and looked straight at davy for about two seconds then continued limping. Well well, it isn't just all brawn and bravado under there.

"Fair enough, you're right I don't have an excuse. Thank you Abby" I nodded in appreciation." I'll get my leg fixed la-..." Just as we finished turning the corner. I saw a figure on the ground, leaning against the wall. I pulled out my gun, ready to shoot if it was an infected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jan - 21:37

Wren

I continued to live and exist in what felt like a half alive existance, but my vision cleared surprisingly enough and for a moment i was able to raise my head to look at the world. I saw what my mind immediately decided couldnt exist. It saw my brother with two people behind him...

A twisted smile came to my lips before i fell sideways everything fading to black again.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan - 0:06

(( uh i actually have no idea where to go from here.... anybody want to post what happens next? and Ty, we might need tat medic char of yours.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan - 0:57

((That's where I come in, and funnily enough Tyrial's charrie isn't the only one who knows medicine..))

Davy:

My shotgun came up as well when I saw the figure of a girl laying on the ground.  Zombies didn't behave that way which meant she was probably infected.  Shoving the gun into Abby's hands I said, "If she lunges at me, shoot.  If she lunges at me and you're too slow, shoot us both." She gave me a horrified look but I pulled out my switchblade and moved in the direction of the girl.  Crouching next to her I searched for the tell tail sign of infection; the smell, the dark streaked skin, she had none of it which meant she wasn't contagious yet.  I leaned over her turning her wrist looking for bite or claw marks.  My heart sunk when I saw the bit of shrapnel sticking out of her leg, this was my fault...
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan - 1:15

Jason:

Keeping my gun trained on the girl. I watched as davy checked her over. Stepping closer i saw the her leg was injured and that she didn't look infected. Limping closer till i was about a yard away.

"How is she? Can we help her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan - 1:15

Matt

I checked my bag of supplies and chewed on my lip. I had a lot more medical supplies than i thought i would, but i was short on painkillers and i only had one more dose of morphine. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair before closing up my bag and once again headng off. I could see the military compound ahead, but i really was in no hurry right now. Those explosions earlier hadnt exactly given me the faith that thi was a good idea...but i headed towards it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan - 1:41

Davy:

I turned her face up moving her hair away.  She was you get than me, I could tell.  "Abby run back and get my bag." I told her.  She nodded and set down the shotgun before taking off.  My gaze focused on the gun and I frowned.  

Abby:

I made it almost to the truck when a shape moved in front of me.  My heart stuttered and I skidded to a stop the realization that I didn't have a single weapon on me pounding loudly in my mind.  Davy and Jason where to far to scream for, and even if they heard me they couldn't get here quick enough.  I darted around the zombie and shot towards the truck.  I made it to the bed with the thing hot on my heels, leaping up I grabbed the first thing which thankfully happened to be my bat, and swung it hard at the zombie head. 
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan - 1:52

Jason:

Seeing Davy's concerned look when Abby put down the shotgun I chuckled and knelt down beside the girl. She was around 13-14. Placing my fingers on her neck i checked her pulse. It was slow but steady.

Holstering my gun i checked her leg, there was a piece of shrapnel sticking into the leg. I didn't think it had hit a atery but she was still bleeding too much for comfort.

After Abby didn't return, I looked at Davy.

"Why don't you go check up on her? I'll keep an eye on the girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan - 2:08

Wren

I groaned softly and moved a bit but otherwise didnt respond much tovwhat was happening around me. I cntinued to stay blacked out, floating inmy own personal darkness.

Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan - 2:23

Davy:

Shaking my head I said back shortly, "She's fine, she's a lot tougher than she looks, if not occasionally careless." I frowned still and leaned over the girl taking a string from my pocket and tying a tourniquet around her leg.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan - 2:49

Jason:

I nodded. Watched as Davy worked on the girls leg. It was going to need stiches. And the base probably had medical supplies and beds. "Alright, we'll need to get her inside and on to a bed. Then we'll have to find some medical supplies and patch her leg up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan - 2:52

Matt

I slowed when i saw a truck parked in front of the base, but i brightened a bit when i caught sight of a girl in the back of the truck. I waved and yelled to her. "Hey!" I couldnt help but grin, i wasnt alone anymore! That was amazing!
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan - 10:19

I kept walking around the area, i couldnt see anything but vacant buildings and shrepnel. "Hello! Anyone else here!" i call out, i prepared myself in case my voice drew any infected, but so far i doubt there was anything here.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan - 14:07

Abby:

Looking up at the sound of an unfamiliar voice I saw the guy grinning at me and I grinned despite myself. I half waved back then dropped to my knees in the bed of the truck and yanked a box out from under a load of stuff. Carelessly I pushed the lid off and rummaged through grabbing a few things and stuffing them in a backpack.

Last edited by Kayla Catch on Tue 17 Jan - 20:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan - 14:30

Matt

I came over to the girl and watched what she was doing curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan - 14:36

Abby:

I looked back up at him once I was finished. "Well hi there. What's you're name?" I asked Davy and the girl and Jason momentarily forgotten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan - 14:56

Matt

"Matt." I said giving her a shy smile. I was unsure why i suddenly felt so shy.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan - 20:06

Davy:

I lifted her up into my arms, she wasn't all that heavy so it didn't take much. "Cover me, and lead the way." I told Jason. I didn't really hate him, he had simply irritated me briefly.

Abby:

I smiled back. "I'm Abby, and there are two other guys that way," I said nodding towards the front. "And a young girl.." I said and chewed on my lip as I realized it. I hopped down to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan - 20:18

"Everything ok?" I asked noticing her expression. It wasnt a good one, and that was worrysome.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan - 20:23

Jason:

I nodded. Limping towards the small service entrance, i pulled out my pistol and entered. Doing standard procedure, i cleared each room and closed most of the doors while searching for the barracks. Suddenly I heard a moan from the room ahead. Waving for Davy to stay back, i edged closer toward the room.

As I opened the door a zombie in a uniform jumped at me, it came so fast i barely had time to bring up my pistol and fire. Three bullets caught it point blank. Splattering its guts all over the doorway. After checking to see if it was dead, i waved at Davy to continue following me.

((Um guys i was thinking of this as a single zombie left in the base, no there is so secret horde of zombies hiding in the basement))

Last edited by Reaper on Wed 18 Jan - 0:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EPIC GRAMMER FAIL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies (Forever open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next