The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male
Number of posts : 33094
Job : student, professional procrastinator
Credits : 58254
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name: Blade
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 13:47

"Well yeah... that is if you want me... I won't force you like the fishmen do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 13:55

I smiled, "I do want you, if you are willing to have me."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 13:59

I smiled, "Have you? I've wanted you since I got you home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 14:19

I smiled broadly, "Then may you also be mine?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 14:39

"always is a long time but yes i think so." i said smiling and stopped, looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 14:55

I smiled, and standing on tiptoes, gave him a gentle peck on the cheek.
"lets go home."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 15:06

I smiled and lifted her bridal style, "Gladly." I said before walking toward the suburb where I stayed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 17:28

I blushed for a moment, before resting my cheek against his shoulder, smiling as we walked.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 17:35

We reached the house quickly, finding the door hanging open. I frowned and gently set her down, kneeling to examine the doorframe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 17:43

I looked with worry towards the open door, kneeling down next to Alex. Bringing my hand up, I touched a bit of blue hued salt staining the hinges on the door. It was extremely stiff by now, and rubbed off on my fingers.
"This happened almost immediately after we left the house..." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 17:49

I looked at the footprints on the floor and stiffened, reaching into my small bag and drew out my dad's old revolver, "Their still here." I said quietly, pulling back the hammer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 17:53

I stiffened at the sight of the weapon, but drew close to Alex.
"There is water on the floor..." I told him quietly, "They will be stronger and faster than you right now."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 17:59

"I have something for that." I said and grabbed a handful of powder from my bag in my free hand as I slowly walked in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 18:03

I wanted to ask him what the powder was, but I remained silent, sticking close to him. As I entered the house, my feet touching the water, I felt my scales slowly creep back of my legs, noting with tenseness that it was saltwater on the floor.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 18:08

I slowly entered the living room, hearing noises from the corner where a shape was moving in the dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 18:13

The scent is what completely caught me off guard. It was so strong, it made my eyes water, and I suddenly made a choking noise, taking a step back. I brought a hand up to my mouth, unsure if Alex could smell it. It was a smell I could not stand; like someone mixed smoke with water, like someone was burning salt.
"Don't think we don't know about this weakness..." Came a deep voice from the corner of the room as I gave a hacking cough.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 18:18

I raised my gun, stepping between her and the intruder, "Who are you?" I said evenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 21:55

Still choking, I held the back of Alex's shirt, "Rocas..."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyThu 6 Dec - 6:30

I stiffened and glared as the shadow approached, "What do you want?" I growled, clenching the fist with the powder in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyFri 7 Dec - 14:38

There came a dark chuckle, "I came for the girl, since she obviously isn't going to come when called..."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptyFri 7 Dec - 16:02

I threw the powder at him, covering him in it before gripping my gun with both hands, "Get out of my house." I growled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptySat 8 Dec - 1:45

There came a snarling sound, followed by the noise of the back door being flung open, followed by silence. I kneeled on the floor, shaking and still in shock.
"W-what is that powder?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptySat 8 Dec - 7:33

"Superabsorbent polymer, it drained the moisture of everything it touches. He is just experiencing a violent and quick change to being human."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptySat 8 Dec - 9:17

I nodded slowly, looking down at all the water on the floor, "Maybe it is best if I live in a different location for now," I said slowly, "So as to not put you or Vicky in danger."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 EmptySat 8 Dec - 12:46

"Nonsense, your safest here." I said, gently placing a hand on her shoulder, "And Vicky can handle herself as well as I can."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next