The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 17:41

I heard a small sigh from him as he muttered under his breath, "Land be damned, I feel so dry..."
After a moment, he stopped, and I could feel his eyes on my turned back, "I came to bring Salt back."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male
Number of posts : 33094
Job : student, professional procrastinator
Credits : 58254
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name: Blade
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 17:44

"What if she doesn't want to come back? If you try and take her against her will then I will have to stop you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 17:47

There came a deep growl, "Look, human, you have no idea what your dealing with. Both of you." I glanced lightly over my shoulder, giving my own growl back.
"It is my choice to be here."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 17:51

"You heard her, now please leave her alone or I will have to force you to leave." I said, grabbing a handful of powder from a bag in my pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 17:53

"I leave now, but you realize that more of us will be back, and not all of them are going to be as gentle as I am."
My voice was harsh, "Just go. Tell Rocas he should keep to myself and decide on a new mate."
He gave a chuckle, "Its not like your taken."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 18:01

"She is." I growled and glared at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 18:04

He made a scoffing sound, "By who? You? You're both from entirely different worlds; You'll never get what you want from her you know. She's a little sea witch. Rocas is doing us all a favor in taking care of her."
"He's trying to kill me!" I interjected, but he only gave a shrug.
"You're a danger to everyone around you, including him." he gestured towards Alex, "Be grateful Rocas was willing to deal with you."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 18:06

"What are you talking about? Salt is no witch." I growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 18:07

He chuckled, "Have you seen her attack someone? Even for us, she's a monster."
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 18:13

"No I haven't but I will find a way to save her." I growled and cocked my fist, "Last chance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 18:15

He shook his head, "I'm not looking for a fight, so I'll leave for now. I'll come back when your choking on your own words." As he turned and walked away, I found my legs were shaking, and I felt terribly out of breth.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 18:18

I looked back when I heard the choking and saw Salt, "What's wrong?" I asked softly, rushing to her side, my anger quickly dissipating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 18:20

I gave a shaky laugh, "T-that scared me. A-and... He is right." I looked up to Alex, feeling my eyes sting, "Everything he said, he is completely right.'
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 18:23

I frowned and tried to look her in the eye, "Whatever it is that you have we can deal with when the time comes." I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 18:25

I squeezed my eyes shut tightly, "And what if we can't deal with them? What then?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 18:27

I gently cupped her chin and lifted it up gently, "Look at me." I said softly but firmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 18:28

My lower lip trembled slightly as I slightly opened my eyes, obeying his words.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 18:32

I looked into her eyes with fiery determination, gently brushing her cheek, "I promise you that we will find a way." I said softly, meaning every word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyTue 4 Dec - 22:40

Hearing him say that, seeing the look on his face, I believe him. I swallowed thickly, giving him a small nod.
"Okay... I trust you. I will try not to worry." came my whispered reply as I mustered up the best smile I could.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 2:47

I smiled and drew her into my arms, "Good, now let's go home." I said softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 13:19

I nodded slowly, my face buried into his shoulder as I wrapped my arms around him.
Pulling away, I still held tightly to his hand as we walked, almost all my scales gone by now since I was dry.
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 13:25

I skied and picked up our stuff before leading her home, my mind racing with plans and strategies to deal with our problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 13:33

We were quiet as we walked, and I felt Alex was thinking deeply.
"You said earlier..." I said quietly, not even sure if he was listening, "You said I was taken. What did you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 13:35

I blinked as I returned to reality, "Hmm? Oh that? Well I thought... you know that... we were...." I stuttered, feeling my face flush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 EmptyWed 5 Dec - 13:42

I also reddened slightly, giving him a small smile, "We are?" I couldn't keep the excited note out of my voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))   Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!)) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ocean eyes, salty kiss ((2 person!))
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next