The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombies! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptySat 28 Jun - 1:40

Emily:

The morning was pretty uneventful. Kate let me play with Elijah for most of the morning while she sat by the window and watched. I was resting on the couch with the little boy sitting in my lap chewing on a rubber cup when everyone else woke up again.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptySun 29 Jun - 2:14

I had never really gone to sleep, instead I had just sat in the dark room, my head in my hands. But I hadn't gotten any nightmares and it was somewhat restful of a night.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 2 Jul - 2:04

Kate:

“Maybe we should head out while we have the chance?” I asked as Aiden came into the kitchen. “The herds seem to have passed.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 2 Jul - 2:18

Everet:

I followed Ari into the kitchen, my stuff all packed up and ready to go. "What about the herds?" I asked as I went over to hug my sister good morning. I used her hair to stifle a yawn, but I kept my eyes on the others in the room.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptySun 6 Jul - 21:41

Kate:

“I think they’ve passed. This might be our chance to head somewhere else. I spent the morning consolidating everything of use in this house. All it needs is to be packed into the suburban.” I explained.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 2:14

Ari:

I glanced out the window and drew a pistol before heading outside. I went to my motorcycle and grabbed somethings from it. I carried the bundle back inside and closed the door behind me before looking at the group. "Here." I said slipping a bottle of pills into my pocket and then setting a water bottle on the ground. I offered out two cans one to Everett and the other to Kate.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue 8 Jul - 18:28

Rina:

I took the can then looked him over. “What’s this for?” I asked, still holding the can out in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue 8 Jul - 21:35

((Rina? xD))

Alex:

"Well, you all helped me and took me in last night. Not only that but you fed me, when you didn't have to. No one has done that for a while. Consider it my gratitude and thanks." I said awkwardly. I wasn't so good at thinks like this, and I had given both cans out because they seemed like two different groups. The brother and sister, and the man, woman, and child. I looked away as I pulled the bottle of pills out of my pocket. I dumped two into my hand after opening it and I tossed them back. I slid the bottle back into my pocket before kneeling down to grab my water and taking a few long gulps to help the pills go down. Last night had been miserable, but I had eventually fallen asleep and woke up to less cramping. But I still hurt and the medicine would help.

Everett:

I looked from the man to the large can. I noticed that the can could be opened and closed to keep stuff inside. I undid the top and I looked inside with surprise. Inside were all the fixings to make a batch of smores. As well as a few assorted packs of candy. Skittles, M&M's, a ziplock bag of gummy worms. All a rarity to see since the outbreak. I closed it and looked up at him as he pulled a bottle of pills out of his pocket. I caught a quick glimps of the label Mido-somthing. The rest of it was covered up with his fingers. I brushed that aside and asked, "This is a bit much for just a simple meal and a nights rest. Are you sure?" He turned his gaze to me and nodded, replying with a quiet, "I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 9 Jul - 5:15

Kate:

“This should more than repay us. Is there anything else you need? What about fuel for your bike?” I asked. While we didn’t have a lot to spare, I doubted the bike needed much.

Emily:

I leaned against the doorway. “You’re just sending him off like that?” I asked, my tone flat. “He’ll be dead in a week all on his own.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 9 Jul - 14:14

Ari:

I shook my head. "If I take anymore I would feel in your debt." I glanced towards the sister, Emily I believed her name was. "I have survived on my own longer than a week."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 9 Jul - 15:44

Emily:

I crossed my arms and frowned. It was silly that he wouldn’t stay. It was safer with more people.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 9 Jul - 17:19

Ari:

I caught her look and I sighed. "I have had bad experiences with getting close to people. It is nothing against any of you...I would just...rather not have to rely on anyone but myself."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyThu 10 Jul - 4:52

Kate:

“I can understand that, but if you change your mind, we won’t turn you away.” I said before Emily could reply. She looked unhappy still. “Good luck.” I told him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyThu 10 Jul - 13:33

Ari:

I looked to the ground, fiddling with the cap on my head. I hated goodbyes they always got so awkward. "Thanks..." I didn't know what else to say or if I should just leave right now.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri 11 Jul - 4:33

Kate:

Elijah stared at him with a solemn expression. “You’re welcome. Just stay safe.” I said as I pulled my son up into my arms.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri 11 Jul - 11:58

Alex:

I took that as a dismissal and my que to leave. I gave a nod to them all before heading out the house and to my bike. I stowed away the bottle of pills and the water bottle before pulling on my helmet so it covered my head completely. I flicked up the visor for a moment to look at the house before I shook my head and slammed the visor down. "I can only trust myself. Everyone else will seek to use me and get me killed..." I muttered to myself as I brought my bike purring to life. I liked the quieter japanese motorcycles. They were sleeker, and while they didn't hold much storage space they made up for it by not drawing zombies like a hog would. I revved the engine a bit before turning it around in a spray of dirt and shooting away from the house towards the road.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptySat 26 Jul - 1:03

Kate:

I watched Emily go to the window to watch him leave. She stood there and continued to watch even after he had gone. “I’m sure he’ll be just fine.” I said, even though it was an empty statement. I let Elijah down and walked over to her, offering a piece of candy from the stash he had given us.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptySat 26 Jul - 12:16

Everett:

I nodded and rubbed my sisters back, "Come on Em. Things will be okay with Ari." I decided to tease her to try and lighten her mood again. "The last time I saw you pining out the window like this, was for the new boy across the street that you started crushing on almost instantly."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptySun 27 Jul - 1:03

Emily:

“I am not pining.” I gave him a flat but playful look. “It just seems like we should stick together whenever we find people.” I said with a glance at Kate who smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon 28 Jul - 0:53

I flashed a wink to Kate, making sure it was in full view of Emily. "Notice she only denies pining now...not that she was drooling out the window for the boy across the street. Who as it turned out was more interested in me than her."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyThu 31 Jul - 0:10

Kate:

I smiled at the two of them. “Everyone is always more interested in you than me. No matter what aspect.” Emily said, but there was no jealousy in her tone, it was simply a statement of fact to her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 18:41

"Except you damn cat." I said with a shake of my head. "Meanest cat I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Hated everyone else in the family, but was an absolute sweetheart to Em." I told Kate with a flash of a smile. "I didn't do anything to the cat to make it not like me. It just decided he wanted nothing to do with me and we came to an agreement. So long as I stayed away from him, he would stay away from me. The only time he ever came near me was the few times Emily left for a week or so. Right before she would come back, he would sit next to me. I couldn't touch him, or pay attention to him or he would hiss. But hey he would be right next to me for those few moments."

I did not say anything about her words. They were sadly true. She had gotten a friend only because the girl wanted to be near me while I was single. After I found her sneaking into my room, Em and I were done with her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptySun 3 Aug - 0:21

Emily:

I smiled fondly. "Well, I love animals, and they love me. I think that's one of the things I miss the most... Pets, maybe even more than people." I said with a little sigh.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptySun 3 Aug - 16:25

"Someday I'll find you another pet." I said, ruffling her hair.

Ari:

I sped on down the road, never once looking back. I did have to swerve a few times to avoid zombies standing in the road, but I was used to that and expected it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 EmptySun 3 Aug - 17:27

Kate:

Aiden came in wiping his hands on a dirty rag. “The suburban is ready to go and packed.” He said then looked to Everett and Emily. “Are you going to come with us?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies! (Open)
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next