The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombies! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 16:40

I glanced over to Emily. I would leave the decision up to her, I wanted her to be happy. I would be fine with either choice.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 16:53

Emily:

I looked at my brother uncertainly then to Kate who smiled slightly, waiting for an answer. “If that’s okay with everyone.” I said softly. Kate’s smile grew warmer. “Of course.” She said.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Aug - 20:44

Everret:

I smiled softly, my eyes on Kate's warm smile before I turned my soft smile to Emily. "Well, since the lady has spoken...I should grab the few odds and ends we left in our vehicle." I rubbed her back as I moved over to my pack, crouching down beside it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyTue 5 Aug - 21:33

Kate:

“We could always drive by your car, no need to risk being out in the open when you don’t have to.” I said as I packed a few things away into my bag.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyWed 6 Aug - 14:45

Everett:

"Fair enough, Em are you all packed up?" I asked her as I shouldered my pack and rifle.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyWed 6 Aug - 15:03

Emily:

“Yeah, I didn’t really take anything out of my bag. Just in case.” I said with a little shrug. I always stayed packed, even when I thought we would stay in one place for a while. When everything first broke out, I had been disorganized and scatterbrained, but my brother set me straight.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyWed 6 Aug - 20:28

"Good girl." I said, before waving her off. "Go get your stuff Em." I shouldered my pack onto my shoulders, adjusting it down with practiced moves. My spare pistol went into the holster on my hip, and I cradled my rifle with my finger laying on the trigger guard. I was still a soldier to the core. The much would probably never change. Zombies or not.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 0:19

Kate:

I slung the bag over my shoulder and scooped up Elijah into my arms. “You want to follow me to put your things in the car?” I asked them.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 20:21

"Sure." I said softly, shifting the rifle so I could hold it with one arm while I pulled my military cap out of my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu 7 Aug - 21:39

Kate:

I made my way into the garage. Light filtered in through the little windows in the garage door. One of the walls was spattered with dried brown gore and the floor had a couple streaks leading out through the garage door where bodies had obviously been drug. I ignored that and the slightly rotten stench and instead went to the suburban to get Elijah hooked up in his car seat. “The back is open.” I told them.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri 8 Aug - 12:15

Everett:

I moved around back of the vehicle and set my stuff inside. I kept my rifle close though as I moved to stand next to Kate, making faces at Elijah to try and get a giggle out of him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptySat 9 Aug - 17:30

Kate:

Elijah started to grin slowly as I was buckling him in. He gave a soft goggle and hid half of his face in the car seat while looking over my shoulder. I glanced behind be and caught Everett in the act of making a rather ridiculous face and I couldn’t help but grin stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri 15 Aug - 12:01

I caught Kate looking at me and I tried to smooth my face into a decent expression. I gave a sheepish smile and my eyes danced as I looked at her. "Couldn't help it, sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu 21 Aug - 16:11

Kate:

“Dote apologize, its absolutely fine.” I said with a warm smile. “I like seeing him being a little kid... When he isn’t scared and quiet.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri 5 Sep - 17:09

I smiled at her and gave her a wink before resuming my funny faces for the amusement of her son. I wasn't at all embarrassed about making such faces while Kate watched. I had long gotten over any shyness I had ever had while learning to be a medic. If I acted shy, my patients acted so. And so I had to learn to be comfortable with anything, playing off as if nothing at all could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu 11 Sep - 23:24

Emily:

"I put my bags in the back then came around to watch my brother make a fool of himself. Kate met my gaze for a moment and smiled.

Aiden:

I came out with the last few things. "Is everyone read to go?" I asked heading to the drivers side.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri 12 Sep - 23:44

I stopped only when I heard that everyone was ready. I gave Elijah a wink and then looked around the van to figure out just where I was to sit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri 19 Sep - 0:23

Emily:

Kate of course took the seat next to her son, and Aiden got into the driver’s seat.  I glanced to my brother.  The only seats were the passenger seat, or the back seat on the opposite side.  I was fine with strangers, and I liked these people enough, but I wanted to stay as close to my brother as possible while we were on the road, what if we got into trouble and had to leave the car?    
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyTue 23 Sep - 20:24

"Take the front Em, you'll be fine." I promised her in her ear. "You've got this. I'm still not too far from you, and you won't ever leave my sight."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 18:23

Emily:

I gave a little nod and climbed into the front seat unhappily. I hugged my bag in my lap. It would be quick and easy to grab the hand gun out of my bag, or the knife if I needed either.

Kate:

Aiden waited until everyone was in and all of the doors were closed before he moved to open the garage door. There were only two zombies within sight and both were several yards away. Aiden hurried back to the car and climbed in. We were out of the driveway and driving down the road in seconds.
"You needed to stop by your car?" He asked Everett.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyWed 24 Sep - 20:30

I leaned forward and gave Em's shoulder a squeeze of reassurance before I settled into my seat. I turned my head to look out the back window as Aiden opened the garage door and hurried back into the vehicle. Only once we were moving and a question was asked did I turn my focus back to the front. "Yeah, we have a few bags of odds and ends. Blankets, a few books, more food. Just things we could carry with us so long as we had a vehicle, but could stand to leave behind should we have too."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 13:37

Aiden:

I nodded, their car was in the direction we were going anyway, it wouldn't be a problem unless there were zombies around. A few minutes later and I was parking by their car. There was one zombie within view, but he was far enough away that he wouldn't be a problem if Everett was quick.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu 25 Sep - 16:33

I eyed the zombie before getting out of the car and leaving the door open. I went to the small car and popped open the trunk with an easy motion of my wrist. I grabbed the two large dufflebags and brought them back to the van, tossing them onto my seat before going back and grabbing one more box. I glanced inside the car one last time before carrying the box over to the van and climbing in. I sat on top of the bags and set the box in my lap. "Go ahead and go."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri 3 Oct - 14:27

Kate:

Aiden started driving without hesitation. "I can hold something for you while you get situated." I offered, looking over at Everett.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri 3 Oct - 18:52

I lifted up the box in my lap and transfered it to Kate while I moved the large duffle bags under me into the back. Once everything was safely stowed back there I took the box and placed it back as well and settled into my seat with a sigh. "That reminded me of Afganistan." I remarked absently, my eyes having a far off look and my face turned slightly towards the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies! (Open)
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next