The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombies! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptyFri 10 Oct - 17:59

Emily:

I leaned back in my char, listening to them talk in the back seat.  “What did exactly?”  Kate asked softly.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptyFri 10 Oct - 18:51

"Back there...I was a part of a sniper team. Or, well more accurately I got drafted to such on the battlefield. Anyway, my partner and I were pinned down on top of a hill. Normally that is fine, you just go down the other side and get out. But in a depression at the top we had found an old soviet air drop. It was full of things that we couldn't let the enemy have. Guns, mines, grenades." I shook my head, "When we finally got saved my partner and I carried two dufflebags and a crate each back to the Humvee. We tossed it all in and dived on top of it while the insurgents came roaring over the hill. We took off away from them and once it was safe we spent nearly an hour working out how to get all the stuff we were sprawled out on top of, out from under us and into the back."

I hardly ever spoke of my time in the war, not to Emily, not to our parents, no one. I didn't because in my mind, I had moved from one warzone to another. And you never talked about what was going on around you. You spoke of better times, better places. Anyplace but the hell around you.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptySat 11 Oct - 14:48

Kate:

"When did you get back from there?" I asked softly. I wanted to know how long he had had before he was thrown into another war.

Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptySat 11 Oct - 21:33

"I came back from the war, and had three rather quiet days...then the news showed nothing but the warning on all stations. And so I was back for three days before I went from killing one group of men to another." I closed my eyes tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Oct - 16:44

Kate:

“They aren’t really men.  Not anymore.”  I said not looking at him, but at my sleeping son in the car seat.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Oct - 20:30

"Zombies aren't the only things you have to worry about anymore." I reminded her gently, refering to bandits, looters, and the general crazies who came about from this Apocalypse. I shook my head then and let out a soft breath. "I'm sorry. I try not to think about the war." I flashed Kate a smile, though it didn't quite reach my eyes all the way.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Oct - 23:48

Kate:

I smiled slightly at him and nodded in understanding.  “We’re probably going to be on the road for a while, so you might as well relax.”  Aiden said from the front.  He put in a cassette tape of hit 80’s songs.       
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptyWed 15 Oct - 14:35

Everett:

I listened to the song and then laughed. "Turn that up, this is my Jam!" I closed my eyes and adopted a smile, though my body posture was slow to relax.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptyThu 16 Oct - 0:38

Emily:

Aden turned the music up slightly with an amused smile.  “I have never heard this song before in my life.”  I said honestly.  “Honey, I don’t think anyone in this car was even born when this song came out.”  Kate said from the back with a chuckle.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptyThu 16 Oct - 18:22

"Spend enough time around officers older than you, and you have to learn how to appreciate the classics." I remarked from the back with a lazy grin as I settled back in my seat.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptySat 18 Oct - 23:49

Aiden:

There was a little small chat over the drive. Eventually Emily fell asleep next to me, I turned the music down, it was on its third cycle anyway, and the songs were getting old.
After a couple hours of driving I pulled up to a convenience store that looked fairly untouched. You could tell the ones that were thoroughly raided apart by the smashed windows.
"Anyone want to join me?" I offered, pulling my gun into my lap.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Oct - 15:54

Everett:

"I'll go, let the girls rest." I said, sliding my rifle into my lap and checking my sight for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Oct - 20:19

Aiden:

"Works for me." I got out of the car and went around to the back to grab some cloth bags. There were no zombies around in sight, but that didn't mean there weren't any inside, or around the back. I kept my guard up and a knife and gun readily available.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptyWed 22 Oct - 1:31

I kept my eyes moving as I joined him at the back of the vehicle. I looked at my rifle unhappily for a moment then at the building. A sniper rifle just wasn't meant to be used in a building so I laid it carefully in the back and drew my pistol instead.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptyFri 24 Oct - 23:41

Aiden:

I handed him a couple bags then headed to the door of the convenience store.  I bashed on the windows for a second, waiting for any zombies inside to show themselves before we went in.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptySat 25 Oct - 0:04

I kept my pistol trained on the windows while my eyes roamed outside. One couldn't be too careful as to who might be watching and not all threats were dead.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptySat 25 Oct - 0:54

Aiden:

“Looks like its clear.”  I said with a little disappointment in my tone.  If there were no zombies inside, it meant someone might’ve cleared it out already.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptySat 25 Oct - 12:31

I was equally as disappointed as he was. But I was also grateful. Zombies were never fun to deal with. Not now, not ever.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptySat 25 Oct - 23:21

Aiden:

I went through the front door, still cautious. Even if there weren't zombies, there could be some other threat. The store had clearly been raided, but there were still things left. "I'll take right half, you take left?" I offered. "Then we'll check the back together."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 26 Oct - 12:49

Everett:

I went down my side, keeping the pistol drawn as I grabbed whatever seemed useful. I made a big find in a container of coffee grounds hidden behind a few empty boxes. I grinned at the find and stored it in the bag. I found a few other odds and ends that were both still good and useful.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 26 Oct - 15:18

Aiden:

I didn't have much luck through the isles, but when I got to the section that used to be refrigerated I found a few warm bottles of sweet tea, and a few bottles of water. I was pleased enough with that. I went to the front of the store and found several useful things, a box of lighters, batteries, flashlights. a couple pocket knives.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 14:35

Once I had what I could find I waited near the back, gun drawn as I kept my eyes moving around the store.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 21:14

Aden:

After I gathered everything useful I joined Everett in the back. Once again I banged on the door, and this time I was greeted with growls and thuds on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 28 Oct - 20:18

I made a face and looked at the door. "Well. What do you think? Worth it to check?" I asked flicking my eyes at the door while my pistol was kept pointed it down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 EmptyWed 29 Oct - 0:56

Aiden:

"The people who've come here before might have asked the same question and decided to not check."  I answered.  "There could be untouched goods in there.  What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies! (Open)   Zombies! (Open) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies! (Open)
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next