The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One of Them. (open RP)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue 17 May - 17:27

"lets stop love." i pulled out and collapsed next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue 17 May - 17:28

Jacinda:
I nodded and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue 17 May - 17:31

i stroked her hair softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue 17 May - 17:32

Jacinda:
I smiled and rested my head on his chest. I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyWed 18 May - 11:02

i lifted her up as she fell asleep and put her on her bed. "well then love, have a good night." i shut her door quietly and walked outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyWed 18 May - 17:00

Jacinda:
I woke up a few hours later and looked around, confused. Where was he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu 19 May - 11:04

i walked back in with a dozen tulips . i set them in the kitchen on the counter and left a note.
tulips, for a sign of true love and never ending compassion. i shut the door and pulled out of the driveway. i went home and checked my mail. one new message. my mom had replied to my email. i read it.

sorry we haven't talked in a while. you should come over, we have some things to talk about. its about dad.

love,
your mother.

i jumped into my car and drove to her house. tears ran out my eyes like a water fall as she broke the news. how come i was never told? no one called, wrote, came over. the funeral was that saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu 19 May - 17:12

Jacinda:
I took a shower and got dressed. I tied my mess of black hair into a braid and picked up my cell. I called him.
"Hey," I said softly. i looked at the flowers and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu 19 May - 17:14

i let the phone ring. my answering machine always got every one. i sat there. my mom was crying and i was holding it in. "why didn't anyone tell me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu 19 May - 17:16

Jacinda:
"Um.... yeah. I love you and I'll always be here for you. Th-thats all i really wanted to say.... call me back when you get this message," I said and hung up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu 19 May - 17:17

i started my car. i had to go somewhere. i drove to my house, but on the way there, i lost control. i fell from a cliff and into a river.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu 19 May - 17:18

Jacinda:
I sighed and sat on the couch. I looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:03

i burst out of the car window, gasping for air. i swam to the bank and laid there. "i have to get to a house." i started to crawl, then walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 21:13

Jacinda:
I looked around, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptySun 22 May - 18:12

i pounded on a door, and was shocked to see jacey open it. "i need help." i weakly said. my bone was stiking out of my arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptySun 22 May - 18:14

Jacey:
I cried as I brought him inside and sat him down on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyMon 23 May - 0:10

i gripped my arm and set it. the bone lid into my skin and blood squirted out. "i am fine, don't worry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyMon 23 May - 6:11

Jacinda:
I shuddered and got gauze. I cleaned his wounds and wrapped them up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue 24 May - 11:08

i nodded as she cleaned it. "Bloody hell, it bloody hurts!" i winced and my hand tightened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue 24 May - 16:59

Jacinda:
"Shhh, I'm sorry," I said and smoothed his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyWed 25 May - 16:21

i smiled. "Well, i guess i should learn to drive better!" i chuckled, a tear of pain strolling out of my eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyWed 25 May - 16:51

Jacinda:
i wiped it off gently.
"What happened, honey?" I asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu 26 May - 13:44

i laughed. "drove off a cliff. and into a river."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu 26 May - 14:34

Jacinda:
"Ok, what happened before that?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu 26 May - 14:38

i chuckled. "I can't remember."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

One of Them. (open RP)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next