The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One of Them. (open RP)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 18:13

Jacinda:
I opened my eyes and saw the kid. I let go of Marcus.
"What are you doing here?" i asked, irritated.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Number of posts : 425
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.
Job : Roadie
Credits : 25020
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Vincent Valentine
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 18:17

I got off my bike and looked at her with sorrow..."Jacinda, im really sorry..." I shook my head, confused myself as to why that had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 18:18

"Screw you. Its because of you that I hurt my friend," I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.

Character sheet
Health:
One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 18:19

I shook my head..."Its your fault, you said that to him!" I whined, feeling regret over come me as i was struck with fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 18:21

Jacinda:
"If you never made me one of you, I wouldn't have said it!" i snapped.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 18:24

She was right, and tears began to roll down my face. "I...I didnt mean to..."....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 18:25

Jacinda:
I sighed, "I'm sorry. Don't cry."
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 18:30

I wipe the tears off my face. "I-Im not crying..."...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 18:30

I gave him a sardonic look.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 18:33

I look up at her with sorrow filled eyes, totally clueless as to what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 18:35

"You are crying," i shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 18:38

I nod and release more tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 18:40

Jacinda:
I sighed and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 18:43

I couldnt stop, i felt like a monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptySat 7 May - 18:47

Jacinda:
I rubbed his back, looking around.
"Its okay," i sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 May - 11:07

i walked up to both of them. "wait, made me what? what did you do to me? am i gong to die or something?" i turned and looked between both of them. "what the hell is going on? what happened to me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 May - 16:58

Jacinda:
"I don't know. I just.... He did the same thing to me. Last night. I'm not human anymore. I am so sorry. I can't tell you how sorry i am. It just came out..... Your like us," i whispered the last part, wanting to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 May - 17:01

i pulled her aside. "like us? so i am not going to die? and why am i so tempted to mess with a gun?" i grabbed her hands. "if this means we can be together, then i am ok with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 May - 17:04

Jacinda:
"Your not going to die, just like i'm not. I don't think we'll ever die, but I'm not sure. All i know is that we're not human," I whispered and kissed his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 May - 17:06

the kiss was reassuring. i lifted her up and put her on my shoulders. i walked over to the kid and stuck out my hand. "so, sin. what are we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 May - 17:14

Jacinda:
I laughed and smiled.
"I don't know. What do you want to be?" i whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 May - 17:20

i looked up at her. "i have always had a thing for guns and protecting my friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon 9 May - 17:22

Jacinda:
I smiled and kissed his temple.
"I know," i grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 11:16

i looked at sin, "so, i guess this makes me the head of security?" i said, saluting him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 May - 18:27

Jacinda:
"I would say. I'm a field researcher, doing all the dirty work and all that," I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

One of Them. (open RP)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next