The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One of Them. (open RP)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 15:03

((you can swear if you want.))

Jacinda:
"Why am i doing this?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Number of posts : 425
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.
Job : Roadie
Credits : 25020
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Vincent Valentine
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 15:05

The two minutes pass as she is frozen in place and cannot breath at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 15:07

Jacinda:
I started freaking out. Was this a prank or something? What was going on?
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.

Character sheet
Health:
One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 15:09

Moments later, she can breath but she feels a sharp object sliding on each of her fingers but does not inflict pain on her fingers. Something in the back of her head tells her to keep her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 15:11

Jacinda:
I do as the voice says, wishing I was able to move.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 15:15

The slicing of her fingers stop, her ability to move returns as another thought appears in the back of her head saying "Run home and dont talk to anybody! JUST Run home, NOW!!"

Meanwhile...

I lay there in front of the bar's steps, mumbling every thing that seems to pop into her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 15:18

Jacinda:
"What the hell...." I muttered and started walking back to the bar. I saw the stupid little kid.
"What the fuck was that for?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 15:22

unconsious still, but eyes are blank.

the words "You shouldn't have done that..." float throughout her mind as it causes her to go berserk, her feeling a slicing pain running down her fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 15:23

Jacinda:
I screamed and held my hand.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 15:26

The words keep passing through her mind louder, as if signifying to her to run back home instantly and the pain will stop.

otherwise, she can see her fingers becoming swollen and at the base blood seems to be dripping as flesh shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 15:27

Jacinda:
I got in my car and started driving home.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 15:29

The pain worsens as the words get louder and louder. she should be home by now though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 15:32

Jacinda:
I got out of the car and went into my best friend's house. I knocked on the door and he opened it. He let me inside and let me sleep in the guest room.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 19:31

[ cont?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 19:31

(( yeah. and brb ))
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 19:35

[kk
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 19:47

The pain triples as her fingers appear to be slit right off each hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 20:01

Jacinda:
I lay down on the bed, screaming.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 20:07

the words surge through her head one last time, causing her to black out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 20:09

Jacinda:
I woke up in the morning, rubbing my eyes.
"What the fuck just happened?" I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 20:11

(sorry, gtg. ill bbl sal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr - 20:13

(( bye ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 May - 14:17

[[mind if i join?]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 May - 14:18

(( nope! ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 May - 16:33

[[here i go]]
Character:marcus arailiuas
Codename: x-ray
BloodType: o
ULRC Team: zulu
Position: security, and weapons master
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One of Them. (open RP)