The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One of Them. (open RP)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 May - 16:35

(( cool. you could know my character Jacinda or something just to jump in. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 May - 16:42

i could know her, then you could do the one thing to me. that would be sweetistical.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 May - 16:43

(( huh? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 May - 16:54

[[you know, where you say, "one", and that night the person has that feeling.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 May - 16:55

(( oh, my sick mind had another thought XD ok ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 May - 17:13

[[well, we could be dating. i mean, thats ok. but not that right now. ok, here i go.]] i walked by a bar. i could see two women standing there but i paid no attention to them. i stopped right after i had walked through the door. my face fell in disbelief. "jacey?, what are you doing here? aren't you a little young for all this?" i smiled as i pulled her in for a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 May - 17:16

Jacinda:
"Pfft, i've been doing this since I was 15," I smirked and hugged him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 May - 19:41

"and you think your best friend wouldn't know that?" i smiled. and looked at the other girl. "and whom are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 May - 19:42

Jacinda:
"This is Sinclaire - Sin," I smiled and indicated to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May - 11:10

i smirked. "so what, she like to sin, or just a curse of a name?" i reached out my hand for her to shake it. "my name is marcus. Oh, is that guy bothering you any more jacey?" i pulled my hand away and flipped out my knife. "cause i will find him, might do a little more then just scare him, but hey, he will leave you alone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May - 11:56

[[doom do do do doom doom. do do doo do doom doom doom doom...six months later... doom ddoo doo! doom doom doom. "Enough gir!" turns towards zim. "almost done." doo doom doom dooooooooooooooom!! yes, i am very, very bored.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May - 14:32

Jacinda:
"Thats her name, genius! And, yeah, he's left me alone," I said to him, laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May - 14:40

"good, and i am so sorry about your name." i put my knife back. i grabbed jaceys hand and pulled it up to my lips. "and me being a helpless romantic, would you like to have a date with a wonderful man like me?" i smiled as i kissed her hand. [now would be the time to make me one of you.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May - 15:28

Jacinda:
I kissed his cheek, my lips by his ear. I whispered, "One."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May - 15:33

my heart raised. "so that means one date? sweet! tomorrow at 7. i will pick you up then!" i walked to my car. "see ya tomorrow." i drove off to my house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May - 16:08

Jacinda:
I felt so bad about doing that to him. I wished i could take it back.
Go to an open space, i knew the voice would say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May - 16:20

for some reason i drove to the central park. i could hear a voice in my head. all i remember was being told not to open my eyes. i waited and waited until about thirty second. i had to be safe. i drove home, not talking to anyone. i got into bed, and stayed there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 May - 18:21

Jacinda:
I bit my lip and paced. I wanted to call him, but i was scared he was going to be mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 May - 12:19

[[can't talk to anyone, remember? muahhahahaha. time skip?]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 May - 19:20

(( ok ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 11:23

i woke the next morning and hopped into my car. "what the hell happened?" i drove to jacey's house. i pounded on her door. "jacey! i have to tell you something. it is freaking horrible. scared the shit out of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 May - 20:03

Jacinda:
I opened the door and threw my arms around his neck.
"I'm sorry!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Number of posts : 425
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.
Job : Roadie
Credits : 25020
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Vincent Valentine
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 May - 16:49

[holy shi--- NO ONE TELLS ME MY RP IS REVIVED XD ]

I shook my head, waking up at the floor of the bar.
"W...Where am I?..." I stood up, trembling. "Jacinda?"...I looked around and my eyes widened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 May - 17:37

(( they're at Jacinda's house. ))
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Number of posts : 425
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.
Job : Roadie
Credits : 25020
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Vincent Valentine
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 May - 18:12

[okay] I shook my head again, then got onto my bike and slowly rode towards her house. "What've i done?..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One of Them. (open RP)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next