The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A demoness and her boy toy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!
Job : Mage
Credits : 24893
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
A demoness and her boy toy Left_bar_bleue21/21A demoness and her boy toy Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

A demoness and her boy toy Empty
PostSubject: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 22:00

In ths RP you have powers and go to a special school to learn how to use those powers. And every once and a while there is a demon master. Demon Masters recive a demon to teach and control. Once you have control of your demon you can do anything. You can stop time, cause a natural disaster, and even stop death. But there's a catch. If your demon dislikes you, it may just kill you or ruin your life forever. Can you control your demon or will it control you?

(bio)
Name:
Appearance:
Powers:
master's name:
master's appearance:
Family:
Other:

my bio

Name:Ian
Appearance: blond hair, green eyes, skinny, fragile, cute
Powers: magic
Demon's name Open:
Demon's appearance:Open
Family: none
Other:
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
A demoness and her boy toy Left_bar_bleue21/21A demoness and her boy toy Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 22:13

Name: Crystal
Appearance: http://xn--80aqafcrtq.cc/img/4/5/7/Аниме,%20девушка,%20красивая,%201940x1455.jpg
Power: Still learning
Master's name: Yet to find out
Master's appearance: Yet to find out
Family: Only her mother
Other: Tattoo of a death rose on her lower back

Last edited by Crazy fox ((Sky)) on Mon 4 Jun - 10:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 22:17

((awesome!!!))
I walked into my huge room at the academy. The academy itself was deserted. Many of the masters lived off of campuss, as did all of the students. Only I, who had no family or anywhere els to stay was living in these abandoned, echoing dormatories. I wondered, why was no one els staying here? It seemed very odd indeed. I shrugged it off. I knew that soon, the demon I would work with would soon be here. I wanted to make a good first impression. I stepped in the shower to get clean, I had already set out my best robes to wear when he, or maybe she, would arive.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 22:25

((hello?))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 22:28

l walked into the academy, a smile on my face as l did. "Wow, this place is.... huge!" l mumbled to myself, my voice echoing, bouncing off the walls a bit. "I wonder if any one lives in these rooms?" l added, talking to myself as l walked in more, turning my head to look at the dusty walls. l turned my head back down and looked at the piece of paper in my hand, a dorm room number written on it in dark red. I bit the tip of my finger as l looked up and started to walk throughthe halls, looking for the right dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 22:30

I jump out of the shower as I hear someone coming down the hall. I get dressed hurridly, putting on my little blue earing studs, and my bright purple gem ring. It was my proof of my rank as an official demonologist. then i heard a knock on the door. I jumped "come in."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 22:41

((hello?))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 22:41

l finally found the dorm door and knocked lightly. lt didn't take long for someone answered, telling me to come inside. l grabbed the knob and opened the door up, walking inside, closing the door behind me. "Hi, l'm Crystal." l said as l did, introducing myself as l looked in over slowly, grinning a bit as l did.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 22:43

I blushed a bright red... she was beautiful... "Um.. uh.. hai... I'm um.. uh... uhh...." I couldn't get my words straight.. she was so pretty..
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 22:51

l crossed my arms over my dark red dress and cocked my head to the side. "Your name's lan, corret?" I smiled at him. "It's really nice to meet you." l went over to him and held out a hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 22:53

I blushed and shook it.. then I felt something come over me... oh dear... My eyes drooped.. was this... a sleep spell.. I looked to my demon master's mark... it was fading away! I looked at her.. smiling... she held her hand up and showed me... the mark was on her! only it was backwards... so... now I was the human servant?!
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 23:00

((hey, I'll be back in a bit! Pleas don't get off! I'll be back in an hour tops!!! pleas don't get off!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 23:02

l smiled at him as he swayed. "I can't believe you fell for that." l laughed before l grabbed the front of his robe and pulling him to me. Do to his current state, it was to easy. He stumbled against me and l grinned. "I'm sorry, you were just to cute for me to pass up." l whispered before letting him go.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 23:03

((be back in like an hour!!))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 23:19

((back))
I blushed and collapsed on her lap. my eyes grew heavy "you... tricked.." was all i could manage to say
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 23:31

((hello?))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptySun 3 Jun - 23:40

((pleas rp wif me misstress!!)
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptyMon 4 Jun - 6:28

"I tricked you." l said for him as l watched his eyes drift shut. "You better stay awake, or at least try. Who knows what l'll do to you passed out." l said, a wicked twinkle in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptyMon 4 Jun - 10:07

my eyes shot open, I blushed "what... what will you do with me?" I said looking her in her eyes.. but.. she was so pretty....
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptyMon 4 Jun - 10:16

I moved my hand up to his face, lightly stroking his cheek before l moved it downwards, over his neck, down his shoulders, to his chest. "Now where's the fun in telling you?" l asked him, with a raised brow. "Don't you like a good surprise?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptyMon 4 Jun - 10:20

I grinned a little and blushed as she stroked me....she seemed to know just how to turn me on... i was a submissive little boi toy after all....
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptyMon 4 Jun - 10:28

l noted how he didn't fight when l stroked him. "Hmmm, lan." l moved from under him and stood up, brushed my dress back down. "Answer me this, and be truthful, why don't you fight? l just took your mark, yet you just about turned to putty in my hands. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptyMon 4 Jun - 10:36

I blush and smile up at her.... "because.. I read up on your file when I first arived here... I knew you would try something like this..... sure I didn't think it was gonna be this extreme.. but I knew you would. That's why I selected you as my demoness. Because no other demonologist in their right mind would select you." I grinned and managed to stand up. she may have talem my master's mark, but I still had magic with me
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptyMon 4 Jun - 10:41

l cocked my head to the side and stared at him for a moment, silently as l thought about what he had just said. "So...." she grinned at him. "Your saying you wanted this to happen?! You wanted me to gain control of you!"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy EmptyMon 4 Jun - 10:43

I grinned and looked her in the eye "that's right!" I smiled and then I ran away from her, wanting to be caught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy Empty

Back to top Go down

A demoness and her boy toy
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In Character RP's (Horror)-
Jump to: