The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A demoness and her boy toy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!
Job : Mage
Credits : 24893
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 19:59

I nodded and blushed "yeah.. bigger than I thought... wanna get something to eat.. then we can head back to the door and have some fun?" all the men gave me dirtly looks

((*smiles and is cuddled by byig sis*))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 20:02

"Yeah! What are you in the mood for. l'll get you anything! Eveything if you want it!" l told him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 20:04

I giggle "sushi!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 20:06

"Sushi it is!" l said as l let him to a sushi shop.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 20:11

I giggled and after we ate we went back to my room "hehe.. now.. what will my demoness do with me?"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 22:47

"Strip for me and l'll show you." l said as l pulled my dress off.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 22:53

I giggled and stripped for her niiiiiiiiiiiice and sloooooooooow. I giggled as I shivered as it was extremely cold now that it was night...
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 22:57

My eyes ran over him for a moment, before l took his hand and lead him to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 23:04

I shived "keep me warm tonight?" I asked her hopefully
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 23:08

"Oh course." l got on the bed and pulled him down with me. "And risk my boy getting sick? No way!"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 23:17

I cling to her, my dick rubbing against her. I shiver "my lady.. my love.."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 23:20

l hugged him as l slowly rocked my hips. "Hey baby, would you like to have sex?" l asked him. "I mean l know it's weird to ask you like that, but you seem comfortable right now."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 23:24

I giggle and nod, my collar chiming in happily "yes.. it'll keep me nice and warm!!!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 23:32

l laughed at that. "Alright." l ran my hand down his chest. "Would you perfure the bottom or the top. l'm only asking because it's your first time.

((night little bro *Kisses*))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 23:40

I blush and giggle "I'm your subby... bottom!!!" I smile and kiss her bobbies.. licking then to make her super horny

((awwe!!!!!! nini big sis!! *kisses back*))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 10:16

I moaned in pleasure and quickly flipped him on his back, before saddling his waist.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 12:04

I blushed and thrusted... But i held her hand happily and blushed "your soooo soo lovely!" i exclamed happily
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 12:46

l giggled and kissed him deeply before l grabbed hos member and moved it tomy opening.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 13:00

I moand and thrust in, gasping at how wet it is.
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 13:07

l gasped in pleasure as he filled me. l pulled away from the kiss with a moan.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 16:10

I blushes and hugged her tightly "im already sooo close"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:08

"Just come" I gasped out
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:16

I cried out and came deeply, stuffing her full of my juice
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 20:09

l arched my back and cried out as l came.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 20:15

I blushed and held her tightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A demoness and her boy toy
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In Character RP's (Horror)-
Jump to: