The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A demoness and her boy toy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 10:06

l looked down at him, with a small grin."Aww l love you too cutey." I held him closure. "Your so tiny lan. It's adorable!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!
Job : Mage
Credits : 24893
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 10:31

I blush and giggle "yeah.. i was picked on so much.. the only peace I could get is studying demons... that's why i'm so young and still a demonologist... and i need ask you somithing... will you also be my protector? I'm so weak that i really do need one." I blushed and snuggled against her warm, perfect, nude body
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 10:41

l bit my lip, pretending to think about my answer. "Well.... alright." l looked down at him. "You know l would have done it anyway." l told him.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 10:49

I giggled "I just wanted to make sure...." I kissed her bobbies and then licked them all over, giving them a kind of cleaning. I had seen it in a sex manual for demons... apparently, it made the femals ver clingy and maturnal.
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 11:10

I smiled at him. "What do your parents think of you being a submissive kind of guy? What will they think when they see your mark is gone?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 11:22

I blush "they kicked me out... that's another reason I became a demonologist... they didn't want a weak boy... the wanted a strong idiot of a boy.." I hugged her tight... feeling myself start to cry
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 11:49

l held him tight. "Well, l think your amazing. Your sweet and kind and you didn't even whine when you saw your new necklace." l moved my hand down, running it over his cheek. "Your parents are just missing out."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 12:06

I kissed her.. she could have suckded out my soul.... but I didn't care... I loved her so much
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 13:49

l pulled him close as l kissed him back, closing my eyes as l moved my tongue into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 13:59

I closed my eyes aswell. my tongue touched her's and i felt a shiver run up my spine. But the feeling of her holding me.. I knew I was safe..
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 14:03

l pulled back after a moment and moved him so he was facing me in my lap. "l love you lan! Your amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 14:19

I smiled and lay my head on her breasts... she didn't take my soul... so i was hers.... with all my heart and and soul "my demoness..."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 14:27

"My little boy toy." l whispered as l ran my fingers through his hair. "lan, love, how do you feel about going out with me. It'll be fun. l mean, have you gone to town yet."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male
Number of posts : 22186
Adopted Family: : Sky :) and Ilry :) love you both (and miss you both)
Job : none at the moment
Credits : 47427
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 14:28

((sky reply to our rps Sad unless you don't like them anymore which will make me sad but i'll deal with it))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 14:47

I shake my head and blush "I've only read about it... I'm.... I would love to go with you!!!!" I hug her tightly and kiss her boobies
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 14:52

l giggled at his answer and unwrapped my arms. "Then we'll go. Just get dressed and you better look good. l want everyone to be jealous that your all mine." l said as l gasbbed my bra and pulled it on.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 15:06

I bowed before her "yes my lady." I giggle and then go to get changed. I put on my best demonologist suit, it was very sliming and looked excelent on me. I stood before her as she was already dressed "All done!!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 15:09

((sky i have just sent you a pm and its really important that you read it cos i have a question to ask you and can you reply to our rps, thats at both of you Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 15:17

((*hugs big sis to me* no! My big sister!!! find someone els menie!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 15:19

((wait what? i'm o i didn't see that damn it but it still applies reply to the rp unless you two hate me too much now which wouldn't suprise me... everyone else turns one me so why not you guys.... so i'm rambling, just reply please people))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 16:06

Guys please, I'm not going to leave and theirs plently of me to go around, so no fighting))

I smiled brightly and hugged him. "Awwww you are adorable."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 16:14

I giggled and made an 'oomph' sound when she hugged me. "I'm soo happy to be here wif chuu." I giggled and turned so she could spoon me better
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 16:22

ooc: both of you reply Razz
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 16:29

ooc Irly check your pms!!! and reply please....
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Jun - 16:45

((three things, one both of you reply pretty please two, irly would you join as a bad guy on one of my mdw rps, three i think we should all do an rp togeather, what about i don't know but still XD ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A demoness and her boy toy
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In Character RP's (Horror)-
Jump to: