The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A demoness and her boy toy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 10:47

l was a bit taken back that he ran, even after that sleeping spell, but it wasn't all to surprising. He was probably stronger then me before l took his mark away, so the spell wasn't all that. l brushed my violet hair back before l took off after him, quickly gaining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!
Job : Mage
Credits : 24893
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 10:52

I giggled but tripped over an uneven floor board in the hallway, making me loose my speed and grace spells I hade been using to run fast. I was really a clutz.. all I was really good at was magic... and I knew mine was greater than hers.. but she was so much more strong, fast, gracefull and well... yeah she was better than me.
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 11:02

When he tripped, l made my move and tackled him to the floor, turning him around so he fell off his back and l fell on top of him. "Oh ypu naughty naughty boy." l purred and ran my fingers through his blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 11:08

I blush and kiss her lightly, then I move away from her and lean into her fingers stoking my hair. "hehe... sorry.. I couldn't resist..." I close my eyes. I was exausted from all that work.. all those spells..
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 11:13

l smiled as he closed his eyes on me. "Why don't you sleep? When you wake up, we can really play around." l said to him as l moved my habds to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 11:17

I blushed and hugged her slightly, falling asleep in her arms.

((time skip, you wake me up!!!))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 11:21

Got it!!))

"Ian?" l whispered, as l shook his shoulder a bit, listening to the black bell from his choker necklace l had put on his neck, ring. "lan, come on, you've been asleep long enough." l said as l shook him a bit harder.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 11:26

I yanwed and rolled next to her happily as I awoke "good morning m'lady." I giggled and looked at the chocker that had been put on me. "oh... I see I have a collar."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 11:37

"Yes you have!" l ran my finger of the bell. "It looks good on you too. My favorite thing is the bell. lt'll let me know where it are." l ran my hand over his face before l sat up in the bed and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 11:41

I giggle and stretch as well, then notice that I have chains on my ankles and wrists.. the where loose though.. just so I couldn't run away.
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 11:44

l looked at him. "You like like them?" l asked him, meaning the chains. "This is what happens when you try to run to me. You get tied down and l," l ran my finger over his chest. "Get to play with you."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 11:48

I blushed and layed my head in her lap, showing affection and submission "I can't wait.."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 11:54

I smile. "Oh your a sweet little boy toy, aren't you." l said before getting up. "Lay back!"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 11:58

I smile and do as she says, giggling "yes my Lady"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 12:03

"Such a good listener as well." l said as l straddled his waist and grabbed his robe, ripping up down the middle.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 12:06

I blush and smile a little "I have a confession to make... I love you."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 12:07

l ran my hands over his bare chest. "You say love, you probably mean lust lan."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 12:12

I shook my head "no... I mean love too.. I do also mean lust" I giggle and kiss her hand happily
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 12:15

"You can't love me yet." l said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 12:17

I blush and smile "good point..." i smile and close my eyes.. I felt myself get nice and hard... so very hard indeed... I wondered if she knew I was a vergin... hehe

((have brekfast, bbl I promise!!))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 12:22

l moved my hand lower, to his waist. "Are you enjoying this?" l asked him softly. "Do you want me to move lower?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 12:33

I blushed and nodded "I must warn you.. I'm a um... vergin so I won't last to long.."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 13:00

((im back))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 14:09

I smiled. "don't worry, you'll learn as we go on." I told him as I moved my hands down lower, running it over is member.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 14:16

I moaned and felt myself become fully hard... harder than I ever have in my life!! "ooh... oh god..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A demoness and her boy toy
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In Character RP's (Horror)-
Jump to: