The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A demoness and her boy toy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 20:53

"Oh wow." l whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!
Job : Mage
Credits : 24893
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 20:55

I giggled "glad you enjoyed that!!!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:03

l kissed him quickly and got off him.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:05

I snuggled next to her and used a bit of my magic to lift the covers over us happily "hehe.. love you"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:10

"l love you more." l said, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:11

I lay my head on her boobies "impossible" I teased her
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:16

l giggled and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:17

my eyes closed with hers... I yawned and snuggled my head in betweeen her boobies
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:21

l held him tight as l drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:25

I yawned and fell asleep in her arms
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:56

time skip?))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:09

((yes pleas, oh and im back))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:32

lol, l can see that))

l woke up late and slowly moved away from lan before l sat up and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 0:01

I yawned and stretched against her, my head still in her boobies
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 6:09

l smiled. "Hey lan?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male
Number of posts : 22186
Adopted Family: : Sky :) and Ilry :) love you both (and miss you both)
Job : none at the moment
Credits : 47427
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 6:20

((can you two please forgive me for going to bed.... i feel really guilty....))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:24

((dude its fine.))

I giggled "yea my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:32

"Hungry?" l asked him, running my fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:35

I blushed and clung to her "starving... And very............. Thirsty
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:38

l laughed, "And what would you like?" l asked.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:40

I giggled "well... Some eggs benedict is my favorite food... And um... Some milk to drink...." i blushed
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:43

"I can make eggs right now and you can have milk anytime you want." l pulled his head up and kissed him gentle. "You just need to ask first."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:47

I giggle and lay my head on her breasts "can i have some milk?"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:50

"Hmmm.... well, Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:50

I blushed and began to suckle from her right breast this time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A demoness and her boy toy
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In Character RP's (Horror)-
Jump to: