The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A demoness and her boy toy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 14:50

l grinned at him as l wrapped my arms around his dick, slowly stroking him. "Do you like this baby?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!
Job : Mage
Credits : 24893
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 15:14

I nodded happily "oh god yes..." i moan and feel myself start to hump
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 16:06

I moved my hand faster. "Are you going to Ian?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 16:44

I nod and moan "yes ma'am!!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 21:15

"Then do it!" l moved my head down and ran my tongue over the head of his member.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 21:19

I moaned and came very deeply, exploding in her mouth an dall around her face...
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 21:22

l moaned in pleasure and closed my eyes as l swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 21:23

I blush and touch one of her hands with my own... I was falling for her... she did just take my verginity after all.. but... she was so gracious and seemed to really care about me
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 21:26

l sat up and licked my lips as l swallowed. "Mmmm, lan your so yummy." l purred to him.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 21:29

I blushed and looked at her "you are now my lady.... you have controle over me... on one condition... you have to love me back with all your heart.." I blush and look up at her "oh and thanks.. i'm glad you like how I taste."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 21:34

l cocked my head to the side and stared at him before l pounced, wrapping my arms around him. "l can do that! I'll do that!" l said as l pulled his head up and smached it up against my breasts.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 21:40

((hello?))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 21:41

yes?))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 21:44

((sorry didn't see your post))

I meeped in suprise then smiled and closed my eyes "yay... hehe your so soft..... and.. full of milk?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 21:52

((however... why do you take soo long to post if you don't mind my asking?))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 21:56

l blushed and lrt him go. "Y-you can tell that?" l asked him.

Sorry, writing and on facebook))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 22:01

((no no it's fine!! oh and another... wanna be part of my rp family? *puppy dog eyes*))

I giggle and nod "well I AM a demonologist!!! I am an expert on demon anatomy! and you bobbies are deffinatly filled with milk.. maybe the'll start to lactate..." I blush a bright red
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 22:04

Lol, yeah! Love too!))

l looked down at them. "It-it's well." l stopped and took a deep breath, trying to get back in control. l looked at him and grinned. "Wanna suck them Ian?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 22:08

((*tackle hugs* then you are henceth forth.... big sister!!))

I blush and smile, leaning against her happily, then i nod "yes.. i'm very thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 22:13

Oh yay!!))

"Great!" l moved around him to his wrists. l said a soft spell amd they unlatched, falling away from him before l sat down up and grabbed the hem of my dress. I gave him a grin before l pulled it up and over my head, revealing my flawless body to him as l throw the dress away. I reachedmbehind me and unhooked my bra before pulling it off as well.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 22:19

((*hugs* good... my demon big sissy!!!))

I blushed and clinged to her happily blushing as I slipped out of my robes, revealing i was actuallly very slim, almost fragile looking. I needed a demoness to protect me... that was why i was a demonologist after all "I'm ready for my milk.."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 22:25

My eyes ran over his body for a moment before l smiled and grabbed his hands, pulling him over and onto my lap. "Alright lan, go ahead. l wouldn't want you to get to thirsty."l said as l stroked his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 22:33

I smiled and licked her nip lightly, feeling warm milk poor out. I start to suckle.. it tasted so sweet! I made sure not to take to much.. I smiled as she wrapped her arms around me
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 22:37

Night bro!))

l letnmy head fall back slightly as my nipple was sucked. "Mmmm, god lan, yo-your Mmmmm!" l moaned out as l held him tight. "Your a very good toy."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 22:40

((awwe! *curls up besides you* night my beautiful sister))]

I smile and sucked a little more.. then letting them go as I curled into her arms "I hope to be more than that one day..... cuz.... " I kiss her tummy, then her heart "I am starting to love you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A demoness and her boy toy   A demoness and her boy toy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A demoness and her boy toy
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In Character RP's (Horror)-
Jump to: