The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) Empty
PostSubject: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 3 Feb - 16:33

I took it in my hands, inspecting it before looking back up at her. "Alright, I'm going back now." I said slipping through the shadows of the tree, coming out in the shadows of the living room. I laid back down on the couch, slipping the pouch deep into the cushions before relaxing and closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 3 Feb - 16:41

Vitani listened to her end of the recording device, all she heard was the sound of Alex breathing. She packed up her stuff and transported herself to a nice little apartment. She didn’t have to watch the house now that she could hear them. And it was dangerous to be so close where they could easily find her. She set the receiver on her night side table and tried to fall asleep, but the sound of Alex’s breathing kept her up so she muted it, she could go over the recording in the morning.

((Shall we all skip to the morning?))
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 3 Feb - 16:43

(No clue honestly, I really don't have much to do in this RP to Ethan gets back..)
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 3 Feb - 19:07

I nodded listening to him. "Ok brother, we will head back in the am" I say shaking my head and laying down. "But first we eat then sleep"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 3 Feb - 19:10

Dutch:
"Sounds good." I said and sat down.

Hunter:
I rolled my eyes as my stomach let out a growl, "You really take your time with food prep will."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 3 Feb - 19:17

It's cooking, gotta wait" I say shrugging
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 3 Feb - 19:20

Hunter:
"Alright will." I chuckled, "just don't overcook it, I hate extra extra well done."

(Hey Ethan, since there really isn't much to do till the other get back why don't we head over to the constellation RP?)
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 3 Feb - 19:23

Sure. And we can time skip now)
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 3 Feb - 19:27

(Let's wait till Kayla gets back before we time skip)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 3 Feb - 23:54

~Time skip~

Jemma:

I woke of shortly after the morning light started filtering in through the shades. I rolled to my back and stared at the celling wondering if Alex was even still here or what he thought of me. I didn’t get out of bed until I heard footsteps in the hall. I got up and poked my head out of the door. “Oh, morning.” Sara turned and smiled at me. I half grimaced at her and leaned passed her to see if Alex was asleep on the couch.

Kai:

I rolled over to my stomach and slung and arm across Kat’s waist pulling her against me as I slept, my face pressed into a pillow to get away from the light.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 4 Feb - 0:26

Alex:

I had lost my shirt sometime during the night and was sleeping with my hand over my eyes, the blanket bunched up around my waist. I breathed evenly, my mind lost in the world of dreams.

Kat:

I mumbled softly and cuddled into Kai, sliding one long leg up his as I wiggled to get closer to his warmth.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 4 Feb - 0:46

Jemma:

Sara and I walked into the living room and paused watching Alex for a moment. “He’s kinda cute, isn’t he?” Sara whispered at my shoulder with a soft little laugh. I shrugged, my eyes grazing over his body. “Yeah I guess. I need coffee.” I turned abruptly and headed into the kitchen, Sara close behind. “You don’t think he’s adorable? I think he’s even better looking than… I’m having cereal and milk.” She changed the subject instantly though I knew she was going to say Michael. Sara had actually taken his death fairly well, she had of course missed him deeply. But she was used to her friends dying or leaving. She had been in the school longer, and had made many more friends than I had. It was common for her. She made me a bowl of cereal as well and sat across the table from me.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 4 Feb - 0:58

Kat:

I yawned into Kai's chest, snuggling against him more before blinking my eyes open sleepily.

Alex:

I dreamed lightly, of a time where I was free of any regrets, any attachments or servitudes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 4 Feb - 1:06

Kai:

I made a soft mumbling sound. I slept best during the day time. My nights were always a bit restless.

Jemma:

Sara talked as she ate her breakfast but I barely listened to her, just nodded a few times and said “huh” when she paused. “Go get your brother.” I said bluntly after a while of her talking. Usually I would let him sleep however long he wanted to, but now that he was with Kat, I wasn’t comfortable with them being alone together for so long.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 4 Feb - 1:12

Kat:

I closed my eyes burying my head in his chest, content to sleep until he woke up as well.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 4 Feb - 2:25

Sara:

I left the table and went to my brother’s room. I knocked once before going in. I flopped down at the foot of the bed and patted Kai’s leg. “Goerway.” I heard him mumble into the pillow. “Time to get up little brother!” I sang to him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 4 Feb - 2:27

KAt:

I mumbled softly in my sleep Kai's name nuzzling his chest as my tail wrapped around his arm to keep him there. I didn't want to lose him and his warmth to the land of the woken up.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 4 Feb - 7:30

Dutch:
I woke up feeling... Different than I usually did these days.... I guess it had to do with finally letting go of feeling like I had to be alone. I'd be heading back with Hunter and Will once they woke up and I'd finally see 26 again, even if it only turned out as a friendship it was better than being away entirely.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 4 Feb - 9:46

I was already awake, out farther in the field switching between meditating and practicing my fighting in case something happened, I didn't feel easy out here. I sigh rubbing my eyes and pulling out my phone calling Jemma, it's been a while since I called last, they probably thought we were dead by now.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 4 Feb - 14:12

Sara:

Kai tried to nudge me off the bed with his foot, I laughed and darted around to the side of the bed. “Come on. Jemma sent me. You don’t want her to come in here too do you?” I asked leaning over him and tugging his hair.

Jemma:

My phone started ringing from the living room, I hardly ever used it. I was always surprised when it made noise. I found it on the side table at the entrance. “Hey.” I said seeing the name. I went outside so I wouldn’t wake Alex up, and so Sara wouldn’t here. “I forgot you existed.” I said honestly. I hadn’t cared when he left, I had been in a dark place still, and I hadn’t noticed his absence much.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 4 Feb - 14:15

Alex:

I stirred a little bit at the ringing of the phone. Sitting up I blinked sleepily but didn't do more than sit there, my eyes closed as I debated sleeping more or waking up.

Kat:

I made a soft sound or protest at Sara's noise.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 4 Feb - 15:05

Just calling to let you know I'm on my way back. Found Dutch in Canada. I want you to give 26's memory back." I say looking around at the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 4 Feb - 16:34

Jemma:

I made an irritated sound. “I’ll give her memory back once I see him.” I said stubbornly. I wasn’t all together thrilled that Dutch was coming back. I had taken Sara’s memory as a punishment for him because he pissed me off.

Kai:

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly to look at my sister. “Why? Can’t I sleep a little longer?” I mumbled. “Do you want me to get Jem?” She asked. I groaned and shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 4 Feb - 16:37

Kat:

I felt him move and I gripped his shirt tighter in my hands, my fingers ripping the fabric a bit. "Don go...." I mumbled sleepily.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 4 Feb - 17:32

You'll give her memory back because I'm asking you to,cans because you don't have a right to keép memories from her because Dutch pissed you off. He pissed me off plenty of time, but I didn't attack someone else because of it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next